What's new

Whatever

i can give u Hundered of examples,u idiotic Mullah

Pakistan’s troubling rape problem | Levant | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun

Pakistan’s Hidden Shame: Documentary reveals horrors of pedophilia in K-P - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Why millions of Pakistani children are falling prey to vicious paedophiles | Daily Mail Online

Lastly about the sectarian voilence which is going on for more then 3 decades,it can even lead to civil war according to Pakistani experts

55% indian childrens are victims of sexual abuse.

BBC News - India child sex victims 'humiliated' - Human Rights Watch

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Abuse of Indian children 'common'

You are a sick society.. half of your next generation is a victim of sexual abuse.. no wonder .

Now get lost.

:lol:He's just confused:haha:. I'm not even sure he knows what nationality he is anymore.

I bet sooner or later @SvenSvensonov is going to go :taz: and ask me to stop trolling him by joining forces with you ! :D

But yes, sometimes a Russian will love you, sometimes you have to pay though:yay:.

I've got a relative who's better half is Russian. Shes a very nice lady. And shes perfectly adopted to Pakistan and our culture. My biggest shock was when I was speaking Urdu around her and she replied back in pristine Urdu. I was like :o: !

But then I was like :
disgusted-mother-of-god[1].png

Her Urdu is even better than mine....and Urdu is supposed to be my mother tongue ! :o:

And don't worry about kicking his butt, I got this:triniti:.

Whom do you think are your canine companions going to side with in this fight ? :unsure:

Last edited:
Whom do you think are your canine companions going to side with in this fight ? :unsure:

No one, they are too lazy and too friendly to do anything. Maybe the couch? They seem to love it.

I bet sooner or later @SvenSvensonov is going to go :taz: and ask me to stop trolling him by joining forces with you ! :D

:lol:Nah, he acts tough, but he's a softy.

After a hard day's trolling - "I can't haz interwebs, too tired."

url.jpg

I've got a relative who's better half is Russian. Shes a very nice lady. And shes perfectly adopted to Pakistan and our culture. My biggest shock was when I was speaking Urdu around her and she replied back in pristine Urdu. I was like :o: !

But then I was like :
View attachment 205465

Her Urdu is even better than mine....and Urdu is supposed to be my mother tongue ! :o:

:lol:, Oh boy, that's embarrassing:haha:. My Swedish sucks, and about the only thing I can say in a language that isn't Russian or English is "Tarvitsetko olut , liian väsynyt" - which is Finnish for "need beer, can't go on much longer"

To be honest i wouldnt want any woman.. specially of Pak origin travelling to india.. due to the "epidemic"/assaults of foriegn women (aswell as their own).

Hindus will rape/kill her and then bury her corpse so hindutvas can dig it back up. :(

Alot of people who actually visited india faced such issues... one of em was a french or british poster @Shatterpoint the guy was so pro india... till he took his family for vacations in india.

What happened to him?

Henna don't listen to these idiots. I mostly live overseas and keep visiting gurgaon for my business. So I spend half my time in gurgaon.

Gurgaon is most safe place for us. Just a few incident don't make it so scary. Yes south Asian male do have this problem of ogling at women but cops are everywhere and most women live alone. Of course please keep safe but don't be scared.
This forum is probably last place to ask but I can guide u as much I can.

Speak for yourself, you mean Indian males have a problem of ogling and gang raping women.

Hindus will rape/kill her and then bury her corpse so hindutvas can dig it back up. :(

What happened to him?

Speak for yourself, you mean Indian males have a problem of ogling and gang raping women.

What do you think? the guy ended up fearing for the safety of his wife n child...

some awesome stuff:

Last edited:
I'm sorry @levina i can't write another version,it's just that i can't think of a starting,for instance in my first version a man who makes a visit to his old school,reminding himself of the very few good memories he has in life.I can't think of a start.Sorry to disappoint you , i guess.

@WAJsal

the snippet has an interesting premise. A premise that we all can relate to. Lost opportunities and a momentary reluctance leading to a question of 'what if.' in our life.

The first critique I can give is obviously the grammatical errors and watching the tense you write in. My grammar is horrible, so I can't help you there.

The part where you describe first meeting the girl and the paragraph before that. This is subjective, but I guess to me it needs a bit of fleshing out I guess?

What happened to him?

wut?

a lot of foriegn women do travel even alone in India.

But then again a lot of the comments that I read were from women from Europe mainly sticking to the Goa, Kerala or Tamil Nadu tourist circuit.

But then I was like :
View attachment 205465

@Armstrong

your Humor has been on fire recently. LOL

Last edited:
What do you think? the guy ended up fearing for the safety of his wife n child...

some awesome stuff:

Well this is my honest opinion. If you are a tourist, sticking to the well known tourism circuits is a good option. It also depends on the region.

Gujarat for some weird reason actually is safe for women after dark. But the downside is, the place is religiously puritanical.
(Hindutvawadis may love this, but as a sickular traitor who loves beef and alcohol I think it's less than ideal).

Another place that I know where women from New Zealand go to, without complaints (that much) is the Ooty, Puducherry- Mahabalipuram circuit in Tamil Nadu.

Unfortunately Ogling is there. Complete unawareness of social etiquette I presume.

You are no one to question me or my family.I just aksed for opinions but honestly am I going to get people like you. If yes then I am scared.

So you are the person that asked the question.

Well. No need to get unduly worried.

you will make it back in one piece.

@Heena Qureshi Asking this question here was a bad idea. Post this in indiamike forum.

@jamahir

Hey buddy, I have been curious to ask this.

As a Muslim yourself, you are aware of how Hindu fundamentalists are trying to form a vision of their india where there is no place for people like you.

I have always found it a little contradictory then, that you insist that South Asia as a whole should speak one language?

Back
Top Bottom