What's new

Whatever

i will ask another lady, @Blue_Eyes , who lives in north india to give you suggestions... she is as young as i think you are ( early 20's ?? ).
lol you won't stop playing tricks to guess the age of a girl :D , will you? :disagree:
anyways back to the topic, the whole India is safe to visit, forget 1 or 2 cases, it can happen anywhere in the world.
To enjoy true nature visit Himachal, UttraKhand, NE.
My personal choice is Meghalaya, not much developped, but mountains, rain(you won't see rain in this month though) , nature will make you to fall in love with Meghalaya :agree:

lol you won't stop playing tricks to guess the age of a girl :D , will you? :disagree:

maybe knowing age will allow me ( and you ) to offer different levels of suggestions... all innocent. :p:

but i hope she's not gone from this forum... some pakistani and indian members used her questions yesterday in their own ugly fight. :sad: good that one of them, nawaba ( another id of the notorious razpak ) has been banned.

anyways back to the topic, the whole India is safe to visit, forget 1 or 2 cases, it can happen anywhere in the world.
To enjoy true nature visit Himachal, UttraKhand, NE.
My personal choice is Meghalaya, not much developped, but mountains, rain(you won't see rain in this month though) , nature will make you to fall in love with Meghalaya :agree:

@Heena Qureshi you saw what she wrote?? ^^^ :-)

though heena says she will be in this course ( and in india ) for four to six months, hopefully she will be a bit reassured of staying in gurgaon, though i have suggested enquiring if her institution will let her go to hyderabad with her friends... or maybe to bangalore.

but if the transfer is not possible, hopefully she is reassured by you and levina and sidak to stay on... and hopefully find time to do some touring to the places you recommend, maybe at the end of her course.

i am going out now... see you later, blue.

@jamahir

Hey buddy, I have been curious to ask this.

As a Muslim yourself, you are aware of how Hindu fundamentalists are trying to form a vision of their india where there is no place for people like you.

I have always found it a little contradictory then, that you insist that South Asia as a whole should speak one language?

not one but two.

i believe english and the sometimes-simplified/sometimes-poetic hindi used in bollywood are the best link languages in any project that seeks to unify south asia, and the hindi be written in roman script... this hindi is generally understood from kerala to kashmir, bangladesh to kabul, and in sri lanka and nepal too, i think... so these two can be truly the official south asian languages which are acceptable to all, without too many objections.

i am going out now... will continue this later, plus i will reply to your mangalore question.

Now that I know its your story, i'm curious. Thats it!
Its your decision to write or not. :)
I was having troubles getting a start i have gotten one now.Just wait a couple of days i guess.This one is going to be a ripper,real and i hope a good read.

The first critique I can give is obviously the grammatical errors and watching the tense you write in. My grammar is horrible, so I can't help you there.
I know,i am trying my best.

My personal choice is Meghalaya, not much developped, but mountains, rain(you won't see rain in this month though) , nature will make you to fall in love with Meghalaya
My grandfather did traveled that part before partition but he says we punjabis are not very much fond of going away from Punjab that much, but anyhow he adds ghats and Meghalaya are best to do adventure and places worth spending time...

So @Víðarr did @SvenSvensonov do that which I asked him to do on a Sunday ? Which was to serve you breakfast in bed, clean the entire house up down the last speck, rake the yard, give the dogs a bath and then take you out for a picnic by the lake ? :azn:

And @Nihonjin1051 I think I asked you to do the same with our Italian sister-in-law ! :unsure:

I hope the both of you must've done it or else ! :mad:

So @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Víðarr - Any plans on visiting Pakistan ? :)

I'll show you around my beautiful Motherland and if there is one thing you'd personally vouch for after that it would be that Pakistani hospitality is second to none (all foreigners who visit Pakistan say that they were washed away by the love that the Pakistani people showed them) ! :pakistan:

Last edited:
This is so beautiful,guys. @levina ,@Georgeclark ,@SpArK ,@Blue_Eyes ,@utraash ,@syedali73 ,@Green Arrow ,@DESERT FIGHTER .
"She fell from a tree at about 3 weeks old. We nursed her back to health. [Now] she watches tv, jumps on the tramp with the kids, flies into our bed in the morning and cuddles up”
10428573_844959102260176_3753528592501330822_n.jpg

11082660_844959158926837_8861990990410397685_n.jpg

10422934_844959182260168_2184240056282352252_n.jpg

This is so beautiful,guys. @levina ,@Georgeclark ,@SpArK ,@Blue_Eyes ,@utraash ,@syedali73 ,@Green Arrow ,@DESERT FIGHTER .
"She fell from a tree at about 3 weeks old. We nursed her back to health. [Now] she watches tv, jumps on the tramp with the kids, flies into our bed in the morning and cuddles up”
10428573_844959102260176_3753528592501330822_n.jpg

11082660_844959158926837_8861990990410397685_n.jpg

10422934_844959182260168_2184240056282352252_n.jpg
I too had 1 Pigeon give birth in my Balcony a top my Air conditioning unit ^^ I made a small nest for them with a shoe box and tried placing the eggs in it without touching them as heard the Pigeons don't like there eggs to be touched now they have grown quite big, I even used to clean the nest :D I made seriously they make it too dirty. Now they are this big :D see I got a pic

11079102_682687478506698_895206254_n.jpg

I too had 1 Pigeon give birth in my Balcony a top my Air conditioning unit ^^ I made a small nest for them with a shoe box and tried placing the eggs in it without touching them as heard the Pigeons don't like there eggs to be touched now they have grown quite big, I even used to clean the nest :D I made seriously they make it too dirty. Now they are this big :D see I got a pic

11079102_682687478506698_895206254_n.jpg
Lolz,that must have been tough .

Back
Top Bottom