What's new

Whatever

@jamahir two of my friends are going to hyderabad. I also wanted to go there as my mom is from there and I have my grand ma and uncle living there but I got a chance to visit Gurgaon. All my friends were saying Gurgaon is much better but I am a bit worried now.
Hyderabaad,Goa and Bangalore are like the coolest cities you can visit in India.Gurgaon is also devloped but if we see overall devlopment then nothing beats South Indian cities.

@halupridol

Yar that drawing room comment did deserve that, because the poster said something like "ch*d*i" in his comment.

Anyways whom I to say anything about it.

DP?

@jamahir two of my friends are going to hyderabad. I also wanted to go there as my mom is from there and I have my grand ma and uncle living there but I got a chance to visit Gurgaon. All my friends were saying Gurgaon is much better but I am a bit worried now.

two ladies, levina and sidak ( the russian name ), have given you suggestions above... make use of them. :-)

please do not mind levina's joke about me liking the actress huma queshi. :ashamed:

also, you seem to be a genuine person.

for your friends, i will ask two sensible men from hyderabad to give you suggestions to give your friends... @The_Showstopper and @takeiteasy .

i understand your concern about gurgaon... it has issues which have been highlighted in that film i spoke of... those two indian male members were wrongly showing as if gurgaon is the most cosmopolitan place in the world... it is not... i as a man would hesitate living in gurgaon. :)

gurgaon is basically a new township that has been built to house some of the relatively new computer and services industry of india... but the areas surrounding that place are quite backward and it is mostly those backward people who have given gurgaon this fearsome reputation.

you can consider gurgaon to be some place in pakistan which is not the big cities - islamabad, lahore, karachi... with just a touch more extreme rate of crime.

you must enquire with that institution if it is possible for you to shift to other cities like hyderabad or bangalore or even delhi.

i will ask another lady, @Blue_Eyes , who lives in north india to give you suggestions... she is as young as i think you are ( early 20's ?? ).

Last edited:
Puff t.
Guys this is ridiculous this kiddo is going there for work or education. You guys should be supporting her. Don't frigging scare her. people in gurgaon and ncr. Are most accepting to difference .
Never had any religious riot against Muslim. I have at least 400 Muslim employee with me.never had any problem or differences because of religion people living in peace.

Just like karachi or London or Paris or any other metro city

Last edited:
@halupridol

Yar that drawing room comment did deserve that, because the poster said something like "ch*d*i" in his comment.

Anyways whom I to say anything about it.

DP?
me bhi konsa teesmar Khan hu,,,jo mujhe sab pata hoga,,,,tht was my opinion yaar.
dp me purani local actress ha,,,ab toh uski movies bhi nai nikalti

deceny & ethics? coming from an abusive turd? impressive.
As for travel advisories.. yes we have terrorism issues.. unlike india.. for which several countries even its closest allies like russia have issues warnings to their citizens (specially women).

u r telling some thing nonsense. It doesn't require a genius to figure out.

Even Obama had refused to visit yr country due to security reasons. U have Bill clinton changing the flight at the last moment,talking of russians. Infact every year thousands of Russians & Ukaranians visit goa,many have even bought properties in goa.
Why do so many Russians visit Goa? - Quora

cry me a river. Proud Pak Shia Muslim.
U r a Shia muslim, I do read DAWN newspapers,very sad to see yr community at the recieving end at the hands of Islamic extremists.

I hear you @Armstrong - continuing the conversation here instead of the funny/stupid thread, I don't like vegan either. I don't eat processed foods, try to eat fresh or grow my own, and refrain from meat of any kind, including fish, but vegan diets aren't that bad. Not everything is raw, not everything is grass or dirt!

Vegan
View attachment 205036

View attachment 205037

Vegan isn't bad, it's just a lot harder!

Vegetarian foods are less restrictive in the ingredient category though:
View attachment 205038

View attachment 205039

And if your one of those fish-eating vegetarians... or not, sushi/sashimi is always an option!!!

View attachment 205042

View attachment 205041

If you're someone trying to start a vegetarian diet after a life of eating meat, it's a lot harder than someone who lived their life without meat (as I have). It's a commitment that isn't right for everyone, and there are trade-offs too. You don't need to go full vegetarian anyway. Try one week of your typical diet, and one week of a balanced (plenty of beans and nuts) vegetarian diet. switch every week and try to avoid processed or unhealthy foods.

it's hard, but healthy!!!

Mmmm... burrito:yahoo:.

View attachment 205045

*All get back to you, it's 9:30, I'm kind of busy with some programming (taking a short break).
Any food prepared well will anyways taste good... So veg or non-veg I don't mind if the person preparing it is good at it...

u r telling some thing nonsense. It doesn't require a genius to figure out.

Even Obama had refused to visit yr country due to security reasons. U have Bill clinton changing the flight at the last moment,talking of russians. Infact every year thousands of Russians & Ukaranians visit goa,many have even bought properties in goa.
Why do so many Russians visit Goa? - Quora
Scroll.in - News. Politics. Culture.
9-year-old Russian girl raped in Goa | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

P.S: This is what your "BS Blog" says:
Cheap holiday destination, great food, booze, warm climate, beaches...drugs and psychedelic. There is a place off vagator beach which has been swamped by Russians and they don't allow any localites or tourist to even enter their territory. I was asked to leave that place as our group accidently came to that place. Pretty much of a drug cartel, troubling everyone. That's the sad part of it. Its not that I am against Russians visiting goa but they should not indulge in such activities which gives the place a bad name.

U r a Shia muslim, I do read DAWN newspapers,very sad to see yr community at the recieving end at the hands of Islamic extremists.

leave our issues to us.. and smell your own shit...(if i wanted to.. i could rip you apart with your social issues...which are none of my business) potty mouthed low life troll..

Last edited:
two ladies, levina and sidak ( the russian name ), have given you suggestions above... make use of them. :-)

please do not mind levina's joke about me liking the actress huma queshi. :ashamed:

also, you seem to be a genuine person.

for your friends, i will ask two sensible men from hyderabad to give you suggestions to give your friends... @The_Showstopper and @takeiteasy .

i understand your concern about gurgaon... it has issues which have been highlighted in that film i spoke of... those two indian male members were wrongly showing as if gurgaon is the most cosmopolitan place in the world... it is not... i as a man would hesitate living in gurgaon. :)

gurgaon is basically a new township that has been built to house some of the relatively new computer and services industry of india... but the areas surrounding that place are quite backward and it is mostly those backward people who have given gurgaon this fearsome reputation.

you can consider gurgaon to be some place in pakistan which is not the big cities - islamabad, lahore, karachi... with just a touch more extreme rate of crime.

you must enquire with that institution if it is possible for you to shift to other cities like hyderabad or bangalore or even delhi.

i will ask another lady, @Blue_Eyes , who lives in north india to give you suggestions... she is as young as i think you are ( early 20's ?? ).
Thanks for the tag and your kind words... Never knew that there was thread by this name. I would really want to help with what little I know if I could get to know the specifics...

Back
Top Bottom