What's new

Whatever

learn to respect women...

Shows your upbringing.. your mama must be proud.

I learned to respect women like Veena Malik just like this. You go on and respect these women, but chaudhries don't. Out of all the nations in the world, this so called Pakistani chick chose the asshole of the earth India to go and visit. lol

-razpak

I learned to respect women like Veena Malik just like this. You go on and respect these women, but chaudhries don't. Out of all the nations in the world, this so called Pakistani chick chose the asshole of the earth India to go and visit. lol

-razpak

Lalay.. instead of trying to help her out you are losin your shit...not cool bro.

-razpak

i knew the moment i saw "chaudhries" that you were razpak... naya zamaana hai, huzoor... zamindari hatao, democracy lao.

Shows your upbringing.. your mama must be proud.. coming from a country where politicians ask you guys to rape dead muslim women.. rape is the girls fault.. beti bacha aur non muslim baho lao ... im not surprised.
First any source of your claim that Politicians ask guys to rape dead "MUSLIM" women??
Second there are idiot everywhere, in every country....There are Mullahs in Pakistan who make stupid statements about girls and non-Muslims too and they have stupid following too.
Your statement is full of hatred and stupidity

Bro I don't live in Gurgaon, I live in Chandigarh now... :)
Happy to help if she is visiting Chandigarh anytime
Thanks for yr cordial reply,I am indeed happy,Hats off to you,what about ranjeet
By the way how far is Gurgaon from Chandigarh. I visited Amritsar in 2008 with my wife & family

First any source of your claim that Politicians ask guys to rape dead "MUSLIM" women??
Second there are idiot everywhere, in every country....There are Mullahs in Pakistan who make stupid statements about girls and non-Muslims too and they have stupid following too.
I Would Rather Be a Hindu Minority In Pakistan Than Be A Muslim Minority In India | Between The Lines
India Times: Yogi Adityanath's Men Telling Hindus To "Rape Dead Muslim Women" | loonwatch.com
It's the woman's fault for getting raped, says female Indian politician | GlobalPost

Thanks for yr cordial reply,I am indeed happy,Hats off to you,what about ranjeet
By the way how far is Gurgaon from Chandigarh. I visited Amritsar in 2008 with my wife & family
No problem bhai..
@ranjeet bro is from near Jind but he live in Gurgaon or Delhi i think..
Distance between Chandigarh and Gurgaon is nearly 270-280 KM

Sirjee,leave that idiot,he doesn't have the deceny & ethics. infact many countries & embassies have warned their citizens not to visit Pakistan due to safety & security reasons. After 2008,not a single International cricket team has visited Pakistan. Every fortnight there is a bomb blasts

Alot of people who actually visited india faced such issues... one of em was a french or british poster @Shatterpoint the guy was so pro india... till he took his family for vacations in india.

welcome to india... i will be sincere.

gurgaon is among the worst places in india for female security... the new film, "nh-10" ( starring anushka sharma ) is set there... see if you can watch it or at least read about it.

though i live in south india, i will say that language should be no barrier to you as english is understood by most... and your urdu, however little, will be easily understood in gurgaon ( and delhi area ) because of predominance of punjabi, urdu and hindi.

ensure that your contract company provides you trusted transporation and you travel with female colleagues... keep someone updated in your day travel.

food would be no problem for you, though i dare say that vegetarian food would be more available in gurgaon than mutton ( or beef !!! )... if you going to mc donalds or pizza corner or any such place, please ask the counter if it is halal meat.

greeting people is best hello, or even salaam... i generally greet people with a two-hands shake, muslim-style.

climate is presently hot and humid in gurgaon, i believe... carry an umbrella, if you want, for shade.

i suppose delhi will be the place to visit.

@levina any suggestions for the lady??

by the way, what is the field you are coming here for??
Is it not a co-incident that we were talking about Huma Queeshi and suddenly we've a new member by that name. (Almost similar!!)
Now don't mind but these days most of the ids here 're duplicate ids, some members have as many as 5 ids.
So yes I do have my doubts because
1) the co-incident that I was talking about.
2) some love to see Indians and Pakistanis fight in this forum at the drop of a hat.
3) nobody goes alone on a study tour.
4) nobody comes asking this on a defence forum. I know another forum which is very popular among Pakistanis where such threads 're commonly posted.

But if this query is a genuine one, then I would like to tell her that most of the delhites understand English so even with broken urdu and English she would do fine in India. Secondly, don't be adventurous. India is a potemkin's village. We look very liberal but we are very conservative.
Don't travel alone, and don't forget to carry your ID proof whenever you go out, (and most prolly a copy of visa), it would be helpful in case you land yourself in trouble.
I hope she knows somebody in Delhi, so that she can call that person in case of an emergency (in case she's travelling alone).
She should follow all the thumb rules, that we usually follow when we go to a foreign country.

Rgds

Back
Top Bottom