What's new

Whatever

Is it pure Lab or cross?
i cant afford em.. :(

who the hell is gonna feed em 40 kg meat each every day apart from other crap..\

I did raise a wolf once.. had it let it go...
We had one ( wolf ) about the time I was born, got killed on the road. And tigers don't get 40kg in the wild every day and such should be the case with zoo ones

:rofl:The only thing I make him do is worship me unconditionally:kiss3:. I can't ever get him to do yard work. Ever!!! What kind of "Viking" doesn't occasionally chop down an erroneously placed tree?

He and the couch are already good friends, our dogs have replaced him in bed with me:p:. And his credit card? No, that's his obligation to me. He signed the contract, he has no choice but to fulfill his obligations as my personal ATM. Even if he doesn't want too.

:chilli:

Lucky you then:partay:. You'll have me, our dogs, and a child too:yahoo:.
Did I offended you back some hours? If so, then sorry.

:lol:Don't tell me you're sensitive like Mr. @Armstrong :p: No, you didn't offend me, but it's around 6 p.m. here on the US East Coast. Dinner, driving, unwinding from work, spending time with the dogs and Mister, I was busy.

(Going out to eat, it's Friday, so I'll get back to anyone much later. Probably tomorrow)

Last edited:
:lol:Don't tell me you're sensitive like Mr. @Armstrong :p: No, you didn't offend me, but it's around 6 p.m. here on the US East Coast. Dinner, driving, unwinding form work, spending time with the dogs and Mister, I was busy.

(Going out to east, it's Friday, so I'll get back to anyone much later. Probably tomorrow)
I'm actually very much even when I don't wannabe. Because you fell off the face of PDF so suddenly that's why wanted to ask.So ok then just confirming :buba_phone:

Last edited:
Stupid people,i would get replies such as you are too young blah blah blah.You know the type.
People are crazy.

I would love to read your stories.

i can provide an honest critique if you want.

Is it pure Lab or cross?

Its a pure lab (actually have a pair)... this guys mommy n daddy worked as secret agents :-)lol: ) sniffing dogs.

We had one ( wolf ) about the time I was born, got killed on the road. And tigers don't get 40kg in the wild every day and such should be the case with zoo ones

Chilax bro.. what i meant was that they eat fukin alot..:D

I hear you @Armstrong - continuing the conversation here instead of the funny/stupid thread, I don't like vegan either. I don't eat processed foods, try to eat fresh or grow my own, and refrain from meat of any kind, including fish, but vegan diets aren't that bad. Not everything is raw, not everything is grass or dirt!

Vegan
myth-8-all-vegan-food-is-flavorless.jpg

2.jpg

Vegan isn't bad, it's just a lot harder!

Vegetarian foods are less restrictive in the ingredient category though:
Vegetarian-Food-In-Danang-At-Huong-Khach-Restaurant-02.jpg

6a00d8358081ff69e2017d428d6222970c-800wi.jpg

And if your one of those fish-eating vegetarians... or not, sushi/sashimi is always an option!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

feng-sushi-kensington.jpg

If you're someone trying to start a vegetarian diet after a life of eating meat, it's a lot harder than someone who lived their life without meat (as I have). It's a commitment that isn't right for everyone, and there are trade-offs too. You don't need to go full vegetarian anyway. Try one week of your typical diet, and one week of a balanced (plenty of beans and nuts) vegetarian diet. switch every week and try to avoid processed or unhealthy foods.

it's hard, but healthy!!!

Mmmm... burrito:yahoo:.

vegetarian-burrito.jpg

*All get back to you, it's 9:30, I'm kind of busy with some programming (taking a short break).

Last edited:
Its a pure lab (actually have a pair)... this guys mommy n daddy worked as secret agents :-)lol: ) sniffing dogs.

Chilax bro.. what i meant was that they eat fukin alot..:D
Then this guy should be jogging daily, otherwise they get very fat. btw wondering that your uncle should have lions very common here but it's the first time i heard tiger here and they aren't that easy to get here

alaka post kar yara... drama makawa..:D
I hope it's a good read.
Mazak makawakana mara.

I was never a confident person till passed my engg.... I Most of my school gals even never heard my voice in classroom.... Same happened in college time..... Remained introvert to some extent till now.... Lekin ab main bahut bakad bakad Karta Hu..... Ye song mere pe bna hai .....
Main zindagi ka sath nibhatha chala gya....
No worries,it happens to almost every person.

Never saw that coming. Should've been a year or 1.5 year isn't it? I too would like the 2nd part and if possible 100% accurate, then we'll discuss our stories later on your thread
It' been 2 years,embarrassing moments in your life are something you never forget in your life.This account was 100% accurate,except for the obvious part (starting and ending).

I would love to read your stories.

i can provide an honest critique if you want.
I don't see why not. Thank you.
I hope it's a good read.

I'm sorry @levina i can't write another version,it's just that i can't think of a starting,for instance in my first version a man who makes a visit to his old school,reminding himself of the very few good memories he has in life.I can't think of a start.Sorry to disappoint you , i guess.

Meaning of afridism

Attachments

• 1426945631403.jpg
    1426945631403.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 39
I'm sorry @levina i can't write another version,it's just that i can't think of a starting,for instance in my first version a man who makes a visit to his old school,reminding himself of the very few good memories he has in life.I can't think of a start.Sorry to disappoint you , i guess.
Now that I know its your story, i'm curious. Thats it!
Its your decision to write or not. :)

Back
Top Bottom