What's new

Whatever

1. dogs kill cats.

2. dogs kill humans... this is big issue in india which has the most number of dogs in the world.

Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs : North, News - India Today

BBC News - Why stray dogs are Kashmir's latest threat

Going to the dogs: Thousands are bitten and mauled by stray dogs every day as civil authorities fail to curb canine menace | Daily Mail Online

Millions of Stray Dogs Terrorize India

--------

dogs are cruel and dangerous and disease-ridden things which must be eliminated... they are not toys that do not harm.

and armstrong, please remember the supreme respect cats have in islam.

@DESERT FIGHTER ^^^

@SvenSvensonov @Gabriel92 ^^^

292010_238024256236977_3330886_n.jpg

1. dogs kill cats.

2. dogs kill humans... this is big issue in india which has the most number of dogs in the world.

Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs : North, News - India Today

Going to the dogs: Thousands are bitten and mauled by stray dogs every day as civil authorities fail to curb canine menace | Daily Mail Online

--------

dogs are cruel and dangerous and disease-ridden things which must be eliminated... they are not toys that do not harm.

@DESERT FIGHTER ^^^

bohohohohohahahaha

1. dogs kill cats.

--------

@DESERT FIGHTER ^^^

:o:

cute-dog.jpg

that's the reality of dogs... like i said they are not toys... let them gather in gangs and you will soon see how they attack someone and tear off their face...

from ( It’s official! Bengaluru has gone to the dogs | Deccan Chronicle )...
he day was January 5, the year 2007. Eight-year-old Sreedevi, who happened to be on 9th Main, Chandra Layout, was ripped apart by a pack of nine stray dogs and bled to death after sustaining multiple injuries and a fatal wound on her neck.

But the horrifying attacks continued and four more children died between 2007 and 2011 in different parts of the city. Thousands of others were bitten in this same period.

bangalore is a large city in southern india.

jama.. go to bed you are tired.. jihadi in you has come out to exterminate dogs... @jamahir
although I dont like dogs anymore.. they are too dependent.

i will log-off and watch some british comedy. :) i had tears when i saw desert-fighter's callous laugh.

good night.

Jamahir i even raised a wolf once.. my cook caught a baby (back in baluchistan)... unfortunately i had to let it go (couldnt take it with me to the city... couldnt leave it back either....

You make Mrs.Sven do all the hard work ? :mad:

A lady ought to be treated as God's finest creation which means that Mrs.Sven needs to be pampered and spoiled by you not raking the yard ! :tsk:

Oh come on @Víðarr I think @SvenSvensonov needs to sleep on the couch tonight ! :argh:

Unless of course @SvenSvensonov here atones for his faux pas by taking you out for dinner at a place of your choosing right after presenting his credit card to you like this :

View attachment 205008

What do you say @Víðarr ? :azn:

:rofl:The only thing I make him do is worship me unconditionally:kiss3:. I can't ever get him to do yard work. Ever!!! What kind of "Viking" doesn't occasionally chop down an erroneously placed tree?

He and the couch are already good friends, our dogs have replaced him in bed with me:p:. And his credit card? No, that's his obligation to me. He signed the contract, he has no choice but to fulfill his obligations as my personal ATM. Even if he doesn't want too.

:chilli:

:rofl: Rookie move!!! Kids are like having a second wife. Just as demanding and expensive:rofl:

Lucky you then:partay:. You'll have me, our dogs, and a child too:yahoo:.

Back
Top Bottom