What's new

Whatever

Which one? I've only received an alert for you tagging me here. I'll ask Anna too, but I didn't receive an alert.

You know I don't purposely ignore you:cheers:.

Our children:smitten::

20150307_085457.jpg

20150116_121726.jpg

20150116_121719.jpg

He's a Navy boy too:yahoo:!!!
20150319_160538.jpg

20150202_091851.jpg

20150117_125343.jpg

@Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
@BDforever

this thread has become infested with some filthy unspeakable four-legged things... post pictures of your cat-children... let's kick the unspeakable filth out.

This one : Whatever | Page 3656 :ashamed:

I think the wolfy takes after your nose ! :tongue:

:o:that was three days and five pages ago... you've been waiting for a response all this time:o:!

I think the wolfy takes after your nose ! :tongue:

:lol:, I usually look like this:

images.jpg

Allergies!!!:mad:

Alright, I've got to get back to driving (on my way home), traffic stinks right now:pissed:, but we're moving again:yahoo:.

:o:that was three days and five pages ago... you've been waiting for a response all this time:o:!

No I thought I had offended you or something by commenting on your personal life.

:lol:, I usually look like this:

View attachment 204998

Allergies!!!:mad:

Alright, I've got to get back to driving (on my way home), traffic stinks right now:pissed:, but we're moving again:yahoo:.

@Víðarr don't you think that @SvenSvensonov ought to toughen up a bit ? :unsure:

Send him to the jungles of Guatemala, then the deserts of Arabia and finally the icy peaks of Pakistan's crown jewel K2 so that he doesn't cry all the time about his runny nose ! :tongue:

Why didn't i addopt dogs,instead of making children. :smitten::smitten::smitten:

You are comparing my nieces and nephews with canines ? :o:

No I thought I had offended you or something by commenting on your personal life.

@Víðarr don't you think that @SvenSvensonov ought to toughen up a bit ? :unsure:

Send him to the jungles of Guatemala, then the deserts of Arabia and finally the icy peaks of Pakistan's crown jewel K2 so that he doesn't cry all the time about his runny nose ! :tongue:

:lol:
:enjoy:

I calculated,and if i had 4 dogs instead of 4 kids (3 actually,waiting another one. :o: ) I would save 18.760€/year. :devil:
*jk*

@SvenSvensonov @Armstrong @Gabriel92

most humbly, i request you to create a thread for dogs in "members club" section and also transfer ( cut-paste ) their pictures from here to there... i find it extremely discomforting to see these pictures here.

And if find your complaining discomforting. Deal with it!!!

Why didn't i addopt dogs,instead of making children. :smitten::smitten::smitten:

:rofl: Rookie move!!! Kids are like having a second wife. Just as demanding and expensive:rofl:

Send him to the jungles of Guatemala, then the deserts of Arabia and finally the icy peaks of Pakistan's crown jewel K2 so that he doesn't cry all the time about his runny nose !

I wont even rake our yard:D, I'm a wimp. No need to toughen me up, the misses takes care of that.

:rofl: Rookie move!!! Kids are like having a second wife. Just as demanding and expensive:rofl:

I calculated,and if i had 4 dogs instead of 4 kids (3 actually,waiting another one. :o: ) I would save 18.760€/year. :devil:
*jk*

At least,they are respectful,don't cry everyday,and aren't expensive. :chilli::chilli:

I wont even rake our yard:D, I'm a wimp. No need to toughen me up, the misses takes care of that.

You make Mrs.Sven do all the hard work ? :mad:

A lady ought to be treated as God's finest creation which means that Mrs.Sven needs to be pampered and spoiled by you not raking the yard ! :tsk:

Oh come on @Víðarr I think @SvenSvensonov needs to sleep on the couch tonight ! :argh:

Unless of course @SvenSvensonov here atones for his faux pas by taking you out for dinner at a place of your choosing right after presenting his credit card to you like this :

7855d55057fbfb7495e97719456a4181[1].jpg

What do you say @Víðarr ? :azn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom