What's new

Whatever

Your First source is a Wordpress blog, even i can write one about Pakistan..
You said Politician asking raping "Muslim Women", Its some random guy media calling Men of some politician...And as i said stupid people are everywhere

One only has to google..

- Climate is going to be Hot
-commuting in reserved autos is a nightmare...meaningless charges
-almost every crossing has a "theka" nearby...for sale in haryana only
-some really amazing food joints for connoisseurs
-huge and numerous malls for shopaholics
-city demands expenses...movies, hangout space, party, everything!!!
-dangerous traffic sense of people...drive safe @ night

GGN is near by Delhi and it's easy to commute bw GGN & Delhi via Metro. There are many places/food joints you can visit in Delhi also or you can visit near by states.

Hi Everyone. I want to keep it short and crispy. I am travelling to India because of some project assignment. Would like to know few things. I am going to stay in Gurgaon as my workplace is there. What are the few things to follow ? good place to visit ? how is the climate there ? How to greet people in India ? What all to avoid there ? I know a bit urdu and can speak broken hindi or urdu. About food and other stuff ?

If you won't mind sharing the # of days you are going to stay in Gurgaon (non,working days/hist down the holidays ) I can list down places which you must visit.

Hi Everyone. I want to keep it short and crispy. I am travelling to India because of some project assignment. Would like to know few things. I am going to stay in Gurgaon as my workplace is there. What are the few things to follow ? good place to visit ? how is the climate there ? How to greet people in India ? What all to avoid there ? I know a bit urdu and can speak broken hindi or urdu. About food and other stuff ?
Heena you are welcome to gurgaon.
First and foremost gurgaon is land of young soul enjoy the place.
You should look to stay near metro station. Probably sushant lok or dlf phase 3
You will find people are warm specially likes of us working educate youth.
Food is available at cheap yet quality option. All big multinational brands are there.
You have some of the biggest shopping mall in world with sale.
You can greet wassup or good morning or ciao or pronto. We are not alien.
You will also have some of the best gym like gold or fitness first close to sushant lok and dlf.
Lot of Muslim population in gurgaon so no worry even if you are religious.
Mostly meat is halal.
Gurgaon is 5 min from airport and just stone throw away from the Delhi.
Last but not least. Welcome and have fun. Feel free to contact I can guide you some local option for stay or food.
Good luck and bon voyage.

Heena u r welcome to India. U can take the help of some Indian PDF members who stay in Gurgaon, @Jaat Rock ,@jarves. Please don't listen to these MFck like dessert fighter & nawaba
I have been to Gurgaon but i dont live there.I am in Chennai currently and my home is in M.P.

@Heena Qureshi

I will be totally honest with you.Gurgaon is not that much safe compared to other cities of India especially that of South India.However having said that there is no rape epidemic in India as some members here and media would want you to believe.Gurgaon is a devloped city and you will see a lot of girls hanging out till late night but still to be safe avoid going out alone in night and you will be perfectly safe.

People can understand Urdu/English/Hindi easily so you wont have any language problems.Climate will be very hot compared to Sweden,food will be same as what you get in Pakistan so again no problems there.

Long story short you will be fine.

Sirjee,leave that idiot,he doesn't have the deceny & ethics. infact many countries & embassies have warned their citizens not to visit Pakistan due to safety & security reasons. After 2008,not a single International cricket team has visited Pakistan. Every fortnight there is a bomb blasts

deceny & ethics? coming from an abusive turd? impressive.

As for travel advisories.. yes we have terrorism issues.. unlike india.. for which several countries even its closest allies like russia have issues warnings to their citizens (specially women).

Is it not a co-incident that we were talking about Huma Queeshi and suddenly we've a new member by that name. (Almost similar!!)
Now don't mind but these days most of the ids here 're duplicate ids, some members have as many as 5 ids.
So yes I do have my doubts because
1) the co-incident that I was talking about.
2) some love to see Indians and Pakistanis fight in this forum at the drop of a hat.
3) nobody goes alone on a study tour.
4) nobody comes asking this on a defence forum. I know another forum which is very popular among Pakistanis where such threads 're commonly posted.

But if this query is a genuine one, then I would like to tell her that most of the delhites understand English so even with broken urdu and English she would do fine in India. Secondly, don't be adventurous. India is a potemkin's village. We look very liberal but we are very conservative.
Don't travel alone, and don't forget to carry your ID proof whenever you go out, (and most prolly a copy of visa), it would be helpful in case you land yourself in trouble.
I hope she knows somebody in Delhi, so that she can call that person in case of an emergency (in case she's travelling alone).
She should follow all the thumb rules, that we usually follow when we go to a foreign country.

Rgds
gawd.. you are quite suspicious... her opening post is quite clear she needs specific info.
Agree 100 percent about safety rules though. I have never been to gurgaon, but if it is like what is being said, I would be sh*t scared, and am not even a girl.

One only has to google..
I am replying to what you said only...I don't need to Google, I know about my country very well
@jamahir two of my friends are going to hyderabad. I also wanted to go there as my mom is from there and I have my grand ma and uncle living there but I got a chance to visit Gurgaon. All my friends were saying Gurgaon is much better but I am a bit worried now.
Not much to worry about... Do things you do when you visit a city in Pakistan first time and you don't know anybody there

gawd.. you are quite suspicious... her opening post is quite clear she needs specific info.
Agree 100 percent about safety rules though. I have never been to gurgaon, but if it is like what is being said, I would be sh*t scared, and am not even a girl.
Trust me I have been friends with a troll for long to know how they (Trolls) work and to what extent they go to see Indians and Pakistanis fighting on this forum.
Btw what I said applies not just for India but for any foreign country that you go to.

Last edited:
Thanks. I can speak little bit of hindi and urdu but I can make someone understand. I got scholarship and going to do internship to learn about VLSI. Company is good and this added experience will help me in future.I have two more friends but they are going to a different state in India.
Henna don't listen to these idiots. I mostly live overseas and keep visiting gurgaon for my business. So I spend half my time in gurgaon.

Gurgaon is most safe place for us. Just a few incident don't make it so scary. Yes south Asian male do have this problem of ogling at women but cops are everywhere and most women live alone. Of course please keep safe but don't be scared.
This forum is probably last place to ask but I can guide u as much I can.

Back
Top Bottom