What's new

Whatever

Deep eh? Nice.

Oh come on the only lake worth taking a swim in is Lake Lulusar in the northern part of Pakistan :

Lulusar-Lake[1].jpg

The only problem is that it opens up into the River Kunar - a torrent that'll make 'the Rapids' look tame. Plus they say the Lake is serene on the surface but a real deluge underneath. So if we do decide to take a dip into it....there maybe no @Nihonjin1051 and no Armstrong anymore ! :o:

@Chronos ..whats up mate

nothing much is up.

Oh come on the only lake worth taking a swim in is Lake Lulusar in the northern part of Pakistan :

View attachment 205882

The only problem is that it opens up into the River Kunar - a torrent that'll make 'the Rapids' look tame. Plus they say the Lake is serene on the surface but a real deluge underneath. So if we do decide to take a dip into it....there maybe no @Nihonjin1051 and no Armstrong anymore ! :o:

I swear....

If you just pasted that image and photoshopped some sheep or horses, |I would have mistaken it for South island in new Zealand.

So @Víðarr did @SvenSvensonov do that which I asked him to do on a Sunday ? Which was to serve you breakfast in bed, clean the entire house up down the last speck, rake the yard, give the dogs a bath and then take you out for a picnic by the lake ? :azn:

And @Nihonjin1051 I think I asked you to do the same with our Italian sister-in-law ! :unsure:

I hope the both of you must've done it or else ! :mad:

So @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Víðarr - Any plans on visiting Pakistan ? :)

I'll show you around my beautiful Motherland and if there is one thing you'd personally vouch for after that it would be that Pakistani hospitality is second to none (all foreigners who visit Pakistan say that they were washed away by the love that the Pakistani people showed them) ! :pakistan:

@Armstrong

Am I invited? I want to see the mountains you showed me :-)

your grand father will be remembering these places for sure :-)

come to India with your grand father and visit NE for once :-)

here is some destinations to visit

Waterfall At Cherapunji

cherapunji_meghalaya_india_02.jpg

Elephant Falls ,,Shillong, capital of Meghalay

meghalaya-tours-elephant-falls.jpg

Love to travel these places,, look the beutiful natural bridges

04-YT-living-ro_04_1287641g.jpg

Dawki town in Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya

Dawki_2.jpg

and many more,, I would love to visit this state again along with other 6 sisters of NE :D

what do you guys say about these beautiful places hmmm :p:

@levina dee @utraash maamu @jamahir @Nihonjin1051 Brother @WAJsal

INCREDIBLE INDIA!! :-)

Yes, North-East India needs more love :)

Why do you have this overpowering urge to interfere? Do you do that in real life as well?

@doppelganger

I am not used to taking $hit for long, yeah I will approach anybody who is doing wrong and disturbing others. Even a parent scolding / slapping his child unnecessarily in public.

@doppelganger

I am not used to taking $hit for long, yeah I will approach anybody who is doing wrong and disturbing others. Even a parent scolding / slapping his child unnecessarily in public.

Boss I have two parents of my own.

Kindly do not try and be the third.

Scold your own kids. Stop giving unwanted gyaan to me. Told you the same thing before during the aunty episode in a nice manner. Seems you do not understand nice. Aadat se majboor?

Excused.

Don't take liberties others have not allowed to you.

Who the hell is taking liberties here, mind your business man and grow up, others are also suffering from your daily drama, its not your private exclusive forum where you would say something and it won't affect others. And excuse me for I had no intention of lecturing you or becoming your parent, you asked me a question concerning my personal life and I simply replied, I did not know you are a two or three old kid who gets beating from his parents.

You are. Don't. It is not appreciated.

That's fresh, from someone who cannot mind his own.

Bottom line. Next time you feel like being a good boy and lecturing someone, find someone else.

Stop acting like a dadoo. You are only 30, not 72.

I will do what pleases me, its a forum and I am entitled to express myself and I will do that whenever, wherever I feel like expressing myself, never lived a life impressed by someone never will. You got a problem with that go report me.

Come lecture me if I am disturbing your privacy till then on this forum either live with it or ignore me.

I will do what pleases me, its a forum and I am entitled to express myself and I will do that whenever, wherever I feel like expressing myself, never lived a life impressed by someone never will. You got a problem with that go report me.

Come lecture me if I am disturbing your privacy till then on this forum either live with it or ignore me.

You do what you want to do. Just don't quote me or tag me.

When you do that sure as hell you are invading my privacy.

Now that you confirmed it I won't.

Thank you. Stop sulking like a girl please.

It was a simple request. Please gyaan naa baantein. Especially when you come in the middle of serious differences of opinion which need to be addressed by admins.

Back
Top Bottom