What's new

Whatever

How are you,brother? Mrs.Scorp maiike chali gayii hain :cry: Nieces and nephews are yet to come, bhai. :-)
Aur 26th ko, kisko support kar rahe ho? :whistle:

I'm fine, thank you ! :)

Mrs.Scorpionx maikei hain tu ronei key kiya baaat ? Enjoy your freedom as long as you have it ! :D

Australia ! :whistle:

I am not a sexist to refer to women to degrade you, but you will find me a man of my word.

And in Pakistan friends do enjoy the liberty of criticizing you when you are at fault. And we do have a heart big enough to listen to what he has to say. Don't know how things work in India.

Okay keep reporting your case to admins. I am already carrying an impression (courtesy your drama) that most of Indians are narrow minded and your ganging up and targeting an individual will strengthen it.

Boss the biggest drama is this "ganging up" dukhda.

Neither can we PM each other. Neither do we know each other for real. Neither do we know each other's emails or FB IDs.

How are we then "ganging up"? Telepathy?

Get real. The fact that there are Indians who cannnot stand each other still allmost unanimously having a serious problem with one individual, to the extent that they have made formal complaints about him to the admins not once but many times, should tell you that there is a problem.

But the obvious reaction from your side would be Oh these evil baniya Indians. See them ganging up against this poor innocent sweet bald Baloch compatriot of ours.

Give me a break.

Neither can we PM each other. Neither do we know each other for real. Neither do we know each other's emails or FB IDs.

Get real. The fact that there are Indians who cannnot stand each other still allmost unanimously having a serious problem with one individual, to the extent that they have made formal complaints about him to the admins not once but many times, should tell you that there is a problem.

But the obvious reaction from your side would be Oh these evil baniya Indians. See them ganging up against this poor innocent sweet bald Baloch compatriot of ours.

Give me a break.

I thought we were done discussing this, "Don't quote me and don't tag me" was the conclusion...................

You know A hungry man is an angry man, and right now its 12 minutes left to my lunch, tummy not happy, its roaring with anger. Do you really want to have this discussion right now?

I thought we were done discussing this, "Don't quote me and don't tag me" was the conclusion...................

You know A hungry man is an angry man, and right now its 12 minutes left to my lunch, tummy not happy, its roaring with anger. Do you really want to have this discussion right now?

I was busy whole day and just came back from classes and saw your post.

Go and eat. We can do this later.

As if like "Sas bhi kabhi Bahu thi"?

Quite possible I have read a whole series on this Telepathy thing once in my student life, they (characters) would use it for good cause though you know. And they were so much expert in this stuff that in an instant they will realise someone is reading their mind. Great skill I would say, people need it in this age of NSA and blah blah.

If by your side you mean Pakistanis, then it was me only who per you lectured you. Rest of them seem to be used to watching "Star Plus" dramas, I actually could never digest "Star Plus" and whats her name that lady hmmm Jatindra's daughter, what is her name man.................. well can't remember but her productions and dramas need real patience and determination to watch.................... one or two zoom in and out of the camera would make me go :wacko: , may be that is the reason I cannot digest low quality drama.

As if like "Sas bhi kabhi Bahu thi"?

Quite possible I have read a whole series on this Telepathy thing once in my student life, they (characters) would use it for good cause though you know. And they were so much expert in this stuff that in an instant they will realise someone is reading their mind. Great skill I would say, people need it in this age of NSA and blah blah.

If by your side you mean Pakistanis, then it was me only who per you lectured you. Rest of them seem to be used to watching "Star Plus" dramas, I actually could never digest "Star Plus" and whats her name that lady hmmm Jatindra's daughter, what is her name man.................. well can't remember but her productions and dramas need real patience and determination to watch.................... one or two zoom in and out of the camera would make me go :wacko: , may be that is the reason I cannot digest low quality drama.

Bottomline Imran, no one is "ganging up" agaiinst Syed in any planned, premeditated way.

Its a spontaneous and pretty universal and pretty primal dislike that you are seeing. A dislike that is hardwired into our (Indian) genes.

Do you see this reaction, near universal reaction, of Indians against any other Pakistani?

kya ho raha hai yahan.. no fighting... colorless and dopple .. kiss each other .. now..

Bottomline Imran, no one is "ganging up" agaiinst Syed in any planned, premeditated way.

Its a spontaneous and pretty universal and pretty primal dislike that you are seeing. A dislike that is hardwired into our (Indian) genes.

Do you see this reaction, near universal reaction, of Indians against any other Pakistani?

Who would be more sane of a person who keeps the grudge or a person who lets it go?

kya ho raha hai yahan.. no fighting... colorless and dopple .. kiss each other .. now..

Party I am not into "Dostana" type movies, and no way after he has hinted about his appearance.

:bad: (no offense Imran)

Same here............... feeling is mutual :bunny:

You should have thought that before killing him. That is what your problem is you try to kill the person and not the ideology he carries.

1) He needed killing.

2) The ideology of Ahimsa is very different to the crap he fed us.

3) Even in 1947, India became free and independent not because of non-violence bovine crap. We became independent because the British realized post WWII that they were in no state to fight another war with a 2 million strong army of very tired and very pissed off Indian soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom