What's new

Whatever

Oh OK.

@levina , started writing yesterday ,and have a feeling you're gonna love this one.Might finish and post it tomorrow.Sorry for the inconvenience ,have been very busy for last couple of days.
That's fine lil bro ....theres no hurry.

I'm a finance guy remember !
That's why you keep the fun side for us here! Makes sense, good for you … and for us! :yahoo:

our sister in law
More like wife, I suspect! o_O

What he did care about, however, was the character of a person
And lucky for him you were there then! Kudos! :cheers:

Oh, Europe, whenever I need to feel better I just laugh at you
Hey! I'm european and my idea of a man purse is a backpack! :whistle:

That's not a quirk though, we women need someone who can sympathize with our feelings and listen for hours and hours and hours about how our days went and our mothers day, and what we want for dinner and how we're never listened too, and why our husbands suck and we should have never got married in the first place and want a divorce...
OMG!!! Armstrong my friend, she's dragging you into the gay friend zone! :girl_wink:

before I take the plunge
In my society, we're allowed to take many dips before plunging … :ashamed:

Tay.

Skinny dipping would be the right term :woot:

LOLOL, indeed although I heard quickies sometimes require very little clothes' shedding? :man_in_love:
But we're getting a tad frisky here, let's hope kids are not around. :secret:

;) Tay.

LOLOL, indeed although I heard quickies sometimes require very little clothes' shedding? :man_in_love:

;) Tay.
Better stop.

Just saw this page on twitter, somebody is thinking for this side of world too.

And it's labeled HALAL plus ladies got the option to choose the beard size:yahoo:

Don't know what to say just :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6-copy1.jpg

your cheetah pictures reminded me of this girl, tippi, whose friends in the namibia bush included a cheetah...

1082113481.jpeg

from your post...

classic cat sleep pose...

Leopard3.jpg

classic cat hunt pose...

FelisChausMunsiari3.jpg

the seeming innocence of this one... :lol:

768px-SandCat12.jpg
They were here but not anymore. India was gonna get some Cheetahs from Iran or Africa to re-habillitate them in wild. The last 3 of them in India were shot dead by some shit head Maharajah long ago

You should watch Caracal hunting, it's best jumper in cats.

They were here but not anymore. India was gonna get some Cheetahs from Iran or Africa to re-habillitate them in wild. The last 3 of them in India were shot dead by some shit head Maharajah long ago

since 1998-2004 bjp government, india has become a land of the dog... the smaller cats are almost extinct in the cities, towns and villages, and the leopards too are being killed by stupid villagers.

a leopard that had wandered into meerut town last february was chased and hunted about not only by police but also by military rifle carrying army soldiers.

You should watch Caracal hunting, it's best jumper in cats.

i saw one vid from a american zoo ( i don't like the idea of zoo )... the caracal jumped very high after a ball attached to a thread.

since 1998-2004 bjp government, india has become a land of the dog... the smaller cats are almost extinct in the cities, towns and villages, and the leopards too are being killed by stupid villagers.

a leopard that had wandered into meerut town last february was chased and hunted about not only by police but also by military rifle carrying army soldiers.
They are on decline rapidly and should number around 4-5,000 or around these days. Modi should do something

And not too shabby amongst mili helos either :

View attachment 208793

:p:
Yes

I dunno why but I never really developed much of a sweet tooth for chocolates except for white chocolates ! :)
Dark Chocolate... Eat it till you develop a taste.. I refuse to accept a Butt who has such bad taste in chocolate...:pissed:
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love
wonderful book but that type of love is only found in books.... :stop:
If this doesn't temp you, you're probably not a women
that is the not right, chocolate is universal everyone loves it.... :yay:

;) Tay.
Too late.What are you guys on about,i want to be a part of this conversation too.:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom