What's new

Whatever

Very disorganized, generous, emotionally attached to ur mom and NOT a person with a bloated ego...thats what your handwriting says about you. :-)

:crazy_pilot:

You read me through and through ! :p:

Yes, I am a MOMMA'S boy. And not ashamed. :p:

Thanks bro............. :yahoo:

Salam Alaikum!

Bro,

There is a poetic verse that i love so much. It is Poem 80, and i will write it for you:

"Die now, die now, in this LOVE die; when you have died in this LOVE you will all receive new life.
Die now, die now, and do not fear this death , for you will come forth from this earth and seize the heavens.

Die now, die now, and break away from this carnal soul, for this carnal soul is as a chain and you are as prisoners.

Die now, die now before the beauteous King; when you have died before the King who will raise you in GLORY."

I was driven to tears when i read this verse. :)

Lol
I posted stuff which i was very sure of...the open "Y" and not so tall "T" gave me that impression. :-)

I love my mother, and I will protect her ( even though she rather prefers my older sister :undecided: ) , never let her alone, it is part of warrior code :sniper:

I love my mother, and I will protect her ( even though she rather prefers my older sister :undecided: ) , never let her alone, it is part of warrior code :sniper:

:)

Haha. So we have the same feelings, bro. I agree with you completely. MOM carried us in her womb for 9 months, and for a time, we depended on her everything. The water she drank, we drank; the food she ate, nourished us. The very air she breathed, sustained us. Our heart beat, she felt. As we slept , she heard us, as only a mother can understand and know. Sometimes she doesn't say it, sometimes she expresses it not the way we want, but MOM's love for us is--- Unconditional.

She loved us from the moment we were begotten. Her Love will continue even after she passes this world. For it is that Love that comes from God. And that LOVE --- will never die. :)

:-)
shoo shweet!

Part of Islamic value :-)

In Islam, based on Hadith, we even should prefer mother than wife ( even though I havent got one :D)

Haha. So we have the same feelings, bro. I agree with you completely. MOM carried us in her womb for 9 months, and for a time, we depended on her everything. The water she drank, we drank; the food she ate, nourished us. The very air she breathed, sustained us. Our heart beat, she felt. As we slept , she heard us, as only a mother can understand and know. Sometimes she doesn't say it, sometimes she expresses it not the way we want, but MOM's love for us is--- Unconditional.

She loved us from the moment we were begotten. Her Love will continue even after she passes this world. For it is that Love that comes from God. And that LOVE --- will never die. :)

Yup brother, correct...... :agree:

I think you're very poetic... do you write anything other than articles? just curious!

Btw dont mind..i just saw your writing and the handwriting analyst in me got curious to know if your writing reflects your hidden self.

I think you're very poetic... do you write anything other than articles? just curious!

Btw dont mind..i just saw your writing and the handwriting analyst in me got curious to know if your writing reflects your hidden self.

I do write poems. Yes, Che che.

In Islam, based on Hadith, we even should prefer mother than wife ( even though I havent got one :D)
i think both a wife and mother need to be treated well, if not anything your wife left her parents to be with you. Just my humble opinion! :-)

I do write poems. Yes, Che che.

Caught you!!! :)

Do post some when you're free.

i think both a wife and mother need to be treated well, if not anything your wife left her parents to be with you. Just my humble opinion! :-)

Yup brother, correct...... :agree:

I will share a personal , deeply personal experience with you two. In context to a significant other.

My life experience with a deep and long time relationship has taught me that it is important to find someone who you care about , who also feels the same. In addition, its important that she not only gets along with you, but also with your entire family; Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters. This becomes increasingly important if you are a very family-oriented person. I am that type and I value the strong bond i have with my Mom, Dad, and my siblings. I would like (God Willing) that this relationship and bond continues even long after i am married and same with my siblings.

My gf of almost 3 years was one who i wanted to be with (or so i had hoped), but one thing that i didn't appreciate was that she was very critical of my personal relationship with my parents. She always thought it as a threat that i was close to my mother, father, and siblings. I don't want to be dismissive of her, but i would assume it had something to do with her not having a good relationship with her own mother. Some of our worst disagreements were based on her antagonizing me that i talk to my parents too much. And one of the reasons why we ended up breaking up was the simple fact that she , in the end, was trying to force me change. For me, someone who loves you and is meant to be for you should accept you for who you are, accept your relationships. Whoever you are meant to be with should Complement your life, not Complicate your life.

I say think positive, stay loving, and Providence will send you someone who is really meant for you. Love comes when you least expect. :)

Salam Alaikum!

Bro,

There is a poetic verse that i love so much. It is Poem 80, and i will write it for you:

"Die now, die now, in this LOVE die; when you have died in this LOVE you will all receive new life.
Die now, die now, and do not fear this death , for you will come forth from this earth and seize the heavens.

Die now, die now, and break away from this carnal soul, for this carnal soul is as a chain and you are as prisoners.

Die now, die now before the beauteous King; when you have died before the King who will raise you in GLORY."

I was driven to tears when i read this verse. :)

Walaikum Salam.............

Yup, the short way to get to Him, is through love

Actually we should even loved Him more than our women, if we can do that, the secret will reveal.............

When I broke out with 2 of my girl friends, the next day I broke out, I always find these things, which I rarely see at my home, and then I killed those animals.

Image015.jpg

I will share a personal , deeply personal experience with you two. In context to a significant other.

My life experience with a deep and long time relationship has taught me that it is important to find someone who you care about , who also feels the same. In addition, its important that she not only gets along with you, but also with your entire family; Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters. This becomes increasingly important if you are a very family-oriented person. I am that type and I value the strong bond i have with my Mom, Dad, and my siblings. I would like (God Willing) that this relationship and bond continues even long after i am married and same with my siblings.

My gf of almost 3 years was one who i wanted to be with (or so i had hoped), but one thing that i didn't appreciate was that she was very critical of my personal relationship with my parents. She always thought it as a threat that i was close to my mother, father, and siblings. I don't want to be dismissive of her, but i would assume it had something to do with her not having a good relationship with her own mother. Some of our worst disagreements were based on her antagonizing me that i talk to my parents too much. And one of the reasons why we ended up breaking up was the simple fact that she , in the end, was trying to force me change. For me, someone who loves you and is meant to be for you should accept you for who you are, accept your relationships. Whoever you are meant to be with should Complement your life, not Complicate your life.

I say think positive, stay loving, and Providence will send you someone who is really meant for you. Love comes when you least expect. :)
Niho bro you think exactly like me! (atleast in this case)
My experiences have taught me something similar, but then I was always very clear about my priorities. Right now, what works for me is that I've blended in the family, and he is still trying to blend in with my crazy extended family. Lolz

Walaikum Salam.............

Yup, the short way to get to Him, is through love

Actually we should even loved Him more than our women, if we can do that, the secret will reveal.............

When I broke out with 2 of my girl friends, the next day I broke out, I always find these things, which I rarely see at my home, and then I killed those animals.

Image015.jpg
Some kinda bad omen?

Da greatest!

Attachments

• 1427696213219.jpg
    1427696213219.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom