What's new

Whatever

Yes, i was very lucky to get her, man. When i went there, the breeder invited me to her home, introduced me to her kids and from what i found out was that Katya was very close to the breeder's son. They literally asked me questions and got the feel for me to see whether or not i was a good candidate to get Katya. The little boy asked me before he let me hold her, "Do you promise to take care of her and love her?".

Aww, that's a cute story. I'm a softy, I couldn't separate a kid from their dog. Funny thing though, I had the exact same discussion with my in-laws:lol:.

Man, typing that out and reading our dog convos--- i realize one thing. I want to have kids, soon. lol.

:lol: both of us nearing 30, yeah it's about time! Uh, that sounded weird... Not what i ment, you what i mean:partay:. I hope. Not my decision though:(. I like kids, guess the dog's a trial run for us. Married soon, stable finances, own a house (I own two). It's about time.

* hey, not to cut us off, but let's resume our convo in the morning. I just got elbowed in the ribs, think my typing and the light from my tablet is annoying someone.

Hahaha, that's just too adorable !! :)

@SvenSvensonov , @Armstrong , @Gufi , @levina, @KAL-EL , @Chronos

This is my little puppy. Her name is Katya. Just shy of 18 weeks :)

View attachment 201050
Oh!
Katya is shoooo shhweeet!!
Absolutely adorable and huggable, I want to take her in my arms.:smitten::smitten::smitten:
I luv dogs!!

. She won't sleep on her crate, she prefers to snuggle on my chest or arms, lol.

#spoiledbaby
Hehehe
She does that because she thinks you're her mom. :P

Naah just kidding :enjoy:

Oh!
Absolutely adorable and huggable, I want to take her in my arms.:smitten::smitten::smitten:
I luv dogs!!

Hehehe
She does that because she thinks you're her mom. :P

Naah just kidding :enjoy:

hahahaha! she's tried on more than one occasion to suckle , too. painful especially when puppy deciduous teeth sink into one's nipple. :mad::(

luckily she stopped doing that, since i prefer to sleep with my shirt off at night.

Oh!
I luv dogs!!

Come to New Jersey, i'll introduce you to her! :) :-):-)

Its got an abundance of soya sauce which makes my blood pressure shoot ! :(

Otherwise who wouldn't want to eat Chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried rice 24/7 ! :argh:
Stop the litres of cola that you drink each day!!
Gosh!!
How can you hv high BP at the age of 24?
Cartoon Kuch Karoo!

hahahaha! she's tried on more than one occasion to suckle , too. painful especially when puppy deciduous teeth sink into one's nipple. :mad::(

luckily she stopped doing that, since i prefer to sleep with my shirt off at night.
I almost fell off my chair laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did she really do that? Hehe
I told ya, she thinks you're her new mom. Gosh! I can't stop laughing Niho.
(Ur name is too long @Nihonjin1051 , so from today I I'll call u Niho. Is that fine?? )

Come to New Jersey, i'll introduce you to her! :) :-):-)
Would love to meet her. :-)

Last edited:
stop posting pictures and comments about dogs... i am going yuck yuck.

Stop the litres of cola that you drink each day!!
Gosh!!
How can you hv high BP at the age of 24?
Cartoon Kuch Karoo!

Haven't had a cola in 3 months now. I think i am genetically predisposed to being allergic to certain salts and additives because others in my family too have their BPs shooting upwards when they eat foods containing soda etc despite have no hypertensive problems otherwise. They avoid eating those foods but I am a food lover so I gobble up a lot of really greasy things. :)

:lol: both of us nearing 30, yeah it's about time! Uh, that sounded weird... Not what i ment, you what i mean:partay:.
:whistle:
Man, typing that out and reading our dog convos--- i realize one thing. I want to have kids, soon. lol.
:yahoo::yahoo:uncle gufi reporting in for duty 8-)
#spoiledbaby
loving her spoilt her...:coffee:
Yes, i was very lucky to get her, man. When i went there, the breeder invited me to her home, introduced me to her kids and from what i found out was that Katya was very close to the breeder's son. They literally asked me questions and got the feel for me to see whether or not i was a good candidate to get Katya. The little boy asked me before he let me hold her, "Do you promise to take care of her and love her?". I wanted to cry when he said that because it was very heartfelt. From the get go i can tell that she was raised by a really good family because she's been very well trained. She has her occasional 'accidents' at home, but she's really good in pooping and peeing outside.
you should drive up there again since u loved to drive and visit the child... He clearly did not want to part with the cuteness(Katya)...
this common Swedish animal might do
ok now this is a pet... Hobbit elf king... I want me one of these
How big do you think she'll get? Mine will likely top out at 115-120 lbs.
that would weigh more then me :o: like i said cats are good :partay:

Its got an abundance of soya sauce which makes my blood pressure shoot ! :(

Otherwise who wouldn't want to eat Chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried rice 24/7 ! :argh:
Haven't had a cola in 3 months now. I think i am genetically predisposed to being allergic to certain salts and additives because others in my family too have their BPs shooting upwards when they eat foods containing soda etc despite have no hypertensive problems otherwise. They avoid eating those foods but I am a food lover so I gobble up a lot of really greasy things. :)
ok you need to get urself checked out. First of all read on hypertension and understand it a bit. one can be allergic to additives but I doubt to salts also... Never heard of a salt allergy ever...
First of all hypertension is divided into primary,also known as essential hypertension in which you do not know what causes the hypertension. secondary hypertension in which the cause of hypertension is known. You need to do is get some tests done to check your thyroid and your kidney function.. Also you need to isolate the things that get your blood pressure to shoot and learn to avoid those until the reason can be understood. Because I have never heard of allergies to salt because our body basically runs on an electrolyte balance between salts.......But excessive salt can lead to higher blood pressure but again the solution is too cut down on salt and not on things you eat... Go natural in food,,, no masalas or processed foods even if they are on the sweet side.. eat natural foods and alter recipes when you want to eat things
Also you lazy person learn how to cook... I understand you want to go out to study and as it is better to know how to cook..Take a natural approach instead of a lazy approach to things...
ingredients Of Chicken Manchurian

• 300 gm boneless chicken
  • 4 garlic cloves, chopped
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
  • 3tbsp chili garlic sauce
  • 1 capsicum, chopped
  • 1 spring onion, chopped (only green part)
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 4 slices pineapple, chopped
  • Salt to taste
  • Black pepper to taste
  • White pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp corn flour
now if you take out the Worchester sauce the rest is all OK I guess... What you need to do is look at recipes and play around with them till they are perfect for you... And once you find out what is annoying you you can tell the resturants you are allergic to it as well so as to save you from high blood pressure... If you do not mind me asking what is your blood pressure regularly ? you are too young to be sick.... be a good boy and eat right :P :P If you can monitor your blood pressure in the morning and evening and keep tabs on what you are eating...
But yes cut down the salt you add to near zero and stop any junk food.. increase leafy greens in your diet and nuts like almonds... And this is the short form of a lecture :P if you still do not take care you will get the longer desi kind:coffee:

Last edited:
Found these images,so cute.
1623628_811669348888018_5906483892408997328_n.jpg

1660895_811669352221351_3237867324228114017_n.jpg

Are they dancing ?
12897_811669355554684_183563131663378508_n.jpg

the best one!
11044544_811669362221350_5682746726150522501_n.jpg

@levina ,@Green Arrow ,@Blue_Eyes ,@BetterPakistan ,@syedali73 ,@Green Arrow , @DESERT FIGHTER @Zebra ...

Last edited:
:lol: both of us nearing 30, yeah it's about time! Uh, that sounded weird... Not what i ment, you what i mean:partay:. I hope. Not my decision though:(. I like kids, guess the dog's a trial run for us. Married soon, stable finances, own a house (I own two). It's about time.

* hey, not to cut us off, but let's resume our convo in the morning. I just got elbowed in the ribs, think my typing and the light from my tablet is annoying someone.

lol!!!! elbowed in the ribs eh? aight, buddy, i'll be on the 'whatever' thread this afternoon. you take it easy and have a good day at work!

ps. yea, i hear you about the approaching 30 part.....:(...lol

Back
Top Bottom