What's new

Whatever

@levina

i watched aib roast ( ranveer/arjun episode ) two days ago... what was very unnecessary was the abundant use of f-words and their desi versions... a master jokester never needs to swear.

i also am angry about the "carbs" joke about sonakshi. :angry:

Last edited:
So @Nihonjin1051 I was thinking that my Grandpa vs your Grandpa in WW2 was a stalemate but I reckon that either of our Grandpas could kick @SvenSvensonov 's Grandpa's butt 'cause you know the Swedes can't fight ! :whistle:

@SvenSvensonov in case you're wondering what we're on about @Nihonjin1051 's Grandpa was in the Imperial Japanese Navy whereas mine was in the British Indian Army (before Pakistan) ! :)

my grand dad was also in the British Indian army apparently we have too much in common he is an evil cyborg impersonating me

Armstrong I know your plot now you time travelling terminator after my theory on everything...

My grandfather was a Lieutenant in the IJN, served in the destroyer Kasumi, saw action in Battle of Java Sea and Dutch East Indies, saw action in Midway, and also in the Battle for the Philippines. He was transferred to another destroyer after the Kasumi was scuttled, he survived the war, Alhamdulillah.

:)

So @Nihonjin1051 I was thinking that my Grandpa vs your Grandpa in WW2 was a stalemate but I reckon that either of our Grandpas could kick @SvenSvensonov 's Grandpa's butt 'cause you know the Swedes can't fight ! :whistle:

@SvenSvensonov in case you're wondering what we're on about @Nihonjin1051 's Grandpa was in the Imperial Japanese Navy whereas mine was in the British Indian Army (before Pakistan) ! :)

My grandfather:smitten:

bear_brown_njff.jpg

My grandfather was a Lieutenant in the IJN, served in the destroyer Kasumi, saw action in Battle of Java Sea and Dutch East Indies, saw action in Midway, and also in the Battle for the Philippines. He was transferred to another destroyer after the Kasumi was scuttled, he survived the war, Alhamdulillah.
never knew my grandfather that well he passed away a few weeks after I was born was coming to visit the family in Saudi Arabia... but brave men fighting and surviving... Respect the sacrifices they made for us and the country.

My grandfather:smitten:
:yahoo:
@Armstrong never challange a Viking... Have you ever read Asterix comics??? Vikings know no fear

I wish i was even half the man my grandfather was. A man of solemnity, and he was very reticent type of man. He didn't talk much, but whenever he did talk, his message was deep and soul piercing. The patriarch of my family -- he was. His eyes that spoke without opening his mouth -- and his stern yet loving nature is why was and is still loved dearly by all his children, grand children and great grand children.

I miss him so, so much. Tho he is far from me now, he lives ever more in my heart, in my soul. So long as i draw breath, he is with me always.

:(

I wish i was even half the man my grandfather was. A man of solemnity, and he was very reticent type of man. He didn't talk much, but whenever he did talk, his message was deep and soul piercing. The patriarch of my family -- he was. His eyes that spoke without opening his mouth -- and his stern yet loving nature is why was and is still loved dearly by all his children, grand children and great grand children.

I miss him so, so much. Tho he is far from me now, he lives ever more in my heart, in my soul. So long as i draw breath, he is with me always.

:(

If I was half the man my grandfather was I'd be a werebear:taz:.

If I was half the man my grandfather was I'd be a werebear:taz:.

lol

did you visit your grandparents a lot in Sweden? or are they now here in the 'states ?

never knew my grandfather that well he passed away a few weeks after I was born was coming to visit the family in Saudi Arabia... but brave men fighting and surviving... Respect the sacrifices they made for us and the country.

You lived in Saudi Arabia, buddy?

lol

did you visit your grandparents a lot in Sweden? or are they now here in the 'states ?

Their mailing address is out of Stockholm, but they travel a lot so right now I don't know where they are. I'll have to wait for a postcard. The benefits of being old I suppose, nothing to tie you down, no obligations or concerns. Even their business and owned properties/assets (did I mention my family manages/owns Uppsala University - owns the property and capital assets? Feel free to read into the history behind that acquisition.) Are managed for them by others. So right now, I've no idea what they are up to or where they are. But like most of my family they are in either Sweden or Norway.

Back
Top Bottom