What's new

Whatever

Lolz,yes i have seen that video long ago.Hehe,i can't stop laughing .
Why 're you laughing??
I really thought those Pakistani gals 're talented. I hope in future they get to display their talent in front of a wider audience. :)
And guess what?
Despite having no knowledge of English they managed to pull it off so well. I luv 'em <3

You say there is no hatred but then you go and say this. Not polite at all. Try to be civil
Try to be civil??
My post was this...
levina said:
But again, I don't hate Pakistan, nor do I hate Pakistanis but I hate the lies (from the mouths of politicians) which comes from across the border.
The part within brackets was added later to stop others from misconstruing my post. I've always been vociferous about the politicians sitting in Islamabad and Delhi
Now let's compare it with a post of @Oscar

This may come as a shock to all the people feeling disappointed about the range, and those gloating over the lack of it(Yes I mean you lousy next door trolls that infest this forum like pieces of semi-diarrhoea stool sometimes sticks to arse hair).
The nuclear weapons of Pakistan are focused SOLELY on India. India alone is who we want to destroy and burn in our proverbial nuclear hellfire(along with ourselves).

For that purpose alone:

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MISSILE THAT HAS A RADIUS OF ATTACK BEYOND INDIAN SHORES OR BORDERS.

Let me repeat that for those that have slightly thicker craniums than others.

WE NEED TO ATTACK INDIA AND INDIA ALONE, ANY RANGE BEYOND THAT IS AS USEFUL AS CRUISE CONTROL ON SUBCONTINENT ROADS.
Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km) | Page 23

Errrr..
Don't misunderstand me, I know he's a mod and sometimes trolls get the better of him. He's allowed such peccadilloes.
I am not here to point fingers at anyone, but if my harmless post came under scrutiny for my flags then am sorry but I expected better from a TTA.
Or may be I should not have expected anything at all. My mistake!! :)

Last edited:
Why 're you laughing??
I really thought those Pakistani gals 're talented. I hope in future they get to display their talent in front of a wider audience. :)
And guess what?
Despite having no knowledge of English they managed to pull it off so well. I luv 'em <3
I find it amusing because their voices are quite similar to Justin bieber 's,but yes they are talented .

but if my harmless post came under scrutiny for my flags then am sorry but I expected better from a TTA.
It has nothing to do with flags but a civil behaviour should be maintained. Your later editing makes things different but other side includes the whole country. In the beef with beef thread I had posters who were all for beating muslims with chains and sticks yet i would not associate you with them, so next time add the brackets before hand. It had nothing to do with TTA, if I found anything offensive beyond a certain level i would just rate it negative and move on. I asked you to be civil because before your changing your statement you had called alot more people liars then just politicians. And even that goes both sides, It is not like Indian Politicians have never lied or the army has never fabricated.
The part within brackets was added later to stop others from misconstruing my post.
Or may be I should not have expected anything at all. My mistake!! :)
again something completely needless till now i was explaining why I said something, but you can now yes you should expect nothing because the hatred is there.
You called my nation liars and I asked you to be civil, maybe I should have called yours liars too and that would have been the way to go, not asked you to be civil instead. My mistake :)

It has nothing to do with flags but a civil behaviour should be maintained. Your later editing makes things different but other side includes the whole country. In the beef with beef thread I had posters who were all for beating muslims with chains and sticks yet i would not associate you with them, so next time add the brackets before hand. It had nothing to do with TTA, if I found anything offensive beyond a certain level i would just rate it negative and move on. I asked you to be civil because before your changing your statement you had called alot more people liars then just politicians. And even that goes both sides, It is not like Indian Politicians have never lied or the army has never fabricated.
again something completely needless till now i was explaining why I said something, but you can now yes you should expect nothing because the hatred is there.
You called my nation liars and I asked you to be civil, maybe I should have called yours liars too and that would have been the way to go, not asked you to be civil instead. My mistake :)
The way you were quick to misconstrue my post got me thinking if you guys assume that every Indian hates Pakistan inherently???
Never mind!

I could not 've answered back to your off topic post on that thread and ergo I brought it here.

The way you were quick to misconstrue my post got me thinking if you guys assume that every Indian hates Pakistan inherently???
Just like me asking you to be civil was the worst offence and abuse of power of me being a TTA and I never asked people to be civil before :) Thinking madam, there were no brackets edited in what I said, and I do not need brackets to clarify it still.

justin bibis. :lol:

nice name... though i don't understand pop music generally and also what pulls the female kind to the beiber.
Lolzz
I don't like Justin Bieber either. But I like these Pakistani gals.

Hey, time for some time pass..
Guess the hindi version of this ?

Last edited:
Lolzz
I don't like Justin Bieber either. But I like these Pakistani gals.

yes, they are enthusiastic and chatty... i like them too.

Hey, time for some time pass..
Guess the hindi version of this ?(It happens to be one of my fav songs :) )

the tune seems very familiar... does the hindi song have the words "meri khushiyaan"??

i just remembered... film is "pyaar tune kya kiya"... the more famous song being "kambaqt ishq". :enjoy:
I was surprised to know that it was copied from the exorcist theme, which was so haunting. Lol
Now even the pyaar tune kya kiya song haunts me. :lol:

Last edited:
I was surprised to know that the actual exorcist theme was so haunting. Lol

it seems to me that this exorcist theme sounds like the female opera version of the "gregorian chant" style, or am i wrong??

Now even the pyaar tune kya kiya song haunts me. :lol:

the song "kambakht ishq" i think is the first stylized vid among hindi film songs, yes??

Back
Top Bottom