What's new

Whatever

Nap time:smitten:
View attachment 200992

Like a fuzzy shark!

That's the other side of my office... Or the room in the previous pictures I posted.

Hahaha, that's just too adorable !! :)

@SvenSvensonov , @Armstrong , @Gufi , @levina, @KAL-EL , @Chronos

This is my little puppy. Her name is Katya. Just shy of 18 weeks :)

Katya.JPG

Last edited:
hehehe she's tiny. Only 10 lbs! But she is a cuddle monster, tho. She won't sleep on her crate, she prefers to snuggle on my chest or arms, lol.

#spoiledbaby

Uh oh!!! You have to set boundaries or else your life belongs to the dog:lol:. Mine's the same way though, refuses any kind of enclosed space... except our car!

I am more of a cat person dogs are messy and noisy

Ever had a dog? Mine is quiet (doesn't bark, can howl but doesn't), makes no messes (very respectful dog. Passive aggressive to, she'll never destroy something that doesn't belong to her, though she rarely gets angry enough anyway), doesn't smell (her breed doesn't get the typical dog smell). Even after a day rolling in the mud the dirt dries and flakes off her fur. The only time she is messy is when she molts in the Spring and dumps her undercoat... cats are probably more messy then she is.

Well i did take care of my cousin,s dog for a week he barked at every stranger he saw ,chewed my shoes, broke my blue glass vase , peed on the mat and licked my brand new denims:pissed:

Yeah, there are some breeds that are like that. Huskies are very neurotic and are prone to ripping apart one's entire house when annoyed, angry or alone... I'd stay away from them if you're not experienced with dogs.

If, and I'm assuming you don't but I'll offer anyways, you wanted a dog that doesn't bark a lot, and is easily trained not to. One that wont break anything and tends to be lazy (only needing a 20 minute walk) and will never, ever pee in your house, I'd recommend a Great Pyr:

My parents have a 225 pound Pyr named Perry
great-pyrenees_01_lg.jpg

great-pyr-rescue-dakota-21493429.gif

Docile, good with other animals, calm, friendly, gentle, but confident and intelligent, the Pyr is a good first time dog do to their low maintenance, low activity and general calmness.

The Pyr is mostly content with just taking a nap.

So cute:smitten:. Is that tongue I see coming out of her mouth? And ten pounds:o:... my puppy was nearly 30 at 18 weeks ( I got her when she was six weeks old).

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So, so cute!!! I love floppy eared dogs (my parents have a Great Pyr)

Hahaha, ya she's always crying whenever i leave her :(! Ah, that pink think is her collar , i got her a pink collar and her name tag, lol.

I go to our local Petco for her food and toy supplies, just the amount of attraction i get from the female kind ...just amazing lol. Chic magnet...:lol::lol:....:bunny::chilli:

On a serious note tho, she's enrolled on a training course at Petco. We go every thursday and get to meet other pups and their human parents. :)

Yeah, there are some breeds that are like that. Huskies are very neurotic and are prone to ripping apart one's entire house when annoyed, angry or alone... I'd stay away from them if you're not experienced with dogs.

If, and I'm assuming you don't but I'll offer anyways, you wanted a dog that doesn't bark a lot, and is easily trained not to. One that wont break anything and tends to be lazy (only needing a 20 minute walk) and will never, ever pee in your house, I'd recommend a Great Pyr:

My parents have a 225 pound Pyr named Perry
View attachment 201070

View attachment 201071

Docile, good with other animals, calm, friendly, gentle, but confident and intelligent, the Pyr is a good first time dog do to their low maintenance, low activity and general calmness.

The Pyr is mostly content with just taking a nap.

Oh mah goodness! Adorable ! Hahaha, that's a big dog! :)

Hahaha, ya she's always crying whenever i leave her :(! Ah, that pink think is her collar , i got her a pink collar and her name tag, lol.

I go to our local Petco for her food and toy supplies, just the amount of attraction i get from the female kind ...just amazing lol. Chic magnet...:lol::lol:....:bunny::chilli:

On a serious note tho, she's enrolled on a training course at Petco. We go every thursday and get to meet other pups and their human parents. :)

:lol: there is no greater chic magnet than a puppy. Garunteed attention from the female kind. And training classes... Nice! Get a chance to actually put operant or classical conditioning to use. I mean, we learn that stuff early, but when does it ever get practical experience. Just takes up space in my brain.

Collar:(. I'm only moderately disappointed that that isn't tongue. Can't be to disappointed when looking at such a cute dog though:yahoo:. It's impossible.

How big do you think she'll get? Mine will likely top out at 115-120 lbs.

Oh mah goodness! Adorable ! Hahaha, that's a big dog! :)

He's adorable until he tries to sit on you. Thinks he's a lap dog! He out weighs me by about 20 lbs.

:lol: there is no greater chic magnet than a puppy. Garunteed attention form the female kind. And trading classes... Nice! Get a chance to actually put operant or classical conditioning to use. I mean, we learn that stuff early, but when does it ever get practical experience. Just takes up space in my brain.

Collar:(. I'm only moderately disappointed that that isn't tongue. Can't be to disappointed when looking at such a cute dog though:yahoo:. It's impossible.

How big do you think she'll get? Mine will likely top out at 115-120 lbs.

I got her from an Amish breeder in Pennsylvania, and when i went there i had the chance to meet the dad (a white miniature poodle) and the mom (a black jack russell terrier). The mom was around 10 lbs and the dad was probably around 15-20 lbs. So im thinking she might get around 15 lbs or so, maybe more since i'm feeding her alot, lol.

So your little girl is going to get up to 115 lbs-120 lbs? wow, that's a whopper of a dog, buddy! But she's so beautiful, and i love her coat, i'm sure she's a Daddy's Girl...LOL!!!

:)

He's adorable until he tries to sit on you. Thinks he's a lap dog! He out weighs me by about 20 lbs.

Hahahaha, i love the flaps on his mouth tho. First thing i though of when i saw him was, "SCOOBY!!" hahaha so so cute man. I can only imagine your parents when they're walking that big boy!

I got her from an Amish breeder in Pennsylvania, and when i went there i had the chance to meet the dad (a white miniature poodle) and the mom (a black jack russell terrier). The mom was around 10 lbs and the dad was probably around 15-20 lbs. So im thinking she might get around 15 lbs or so, maybe more since i'm feeding her alot, lol.

So your little girl is going to get up to 115 lbs-120 lbs? wow, that's a whopper of a dog, buddy! But she's so beautiful, and i love her coat, i'm sure she's a Daddy's Girl...LOL!!!

:)

15 lbs? Wow!!! Tiny. And from a breeder, that's got to be expensive, no? I got mine from the only NAID breeder in the US (one of only three in the world) up in Michigan. A 5 day drive to buy a 2500 USD dog. She barfed in my car on the home.

Is she daddy's girl. Yes and no. I spend the most time with her, especially when running, but she sleeps with the misses, curled up on her feet at the end of our bed.

what you need to do is again leave the desi food group of oil and more oil... I seriously recommend you shift to Chinese food which has less then the tenth of the oil desi salans have..

Its got an abundance of soya sauce which makes my blood pressure shoot ! :(

Otherwise who wouldn't want to eat Chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried rice 24/7 ! :argh:

Hahahaha, i love the flaps on his mouth tho. First thing i though of when i saw him was, "SCOOBY!!" hahaha so so cute man. I can only imagine your parents when they're walking that big boy!

Yeah, the first pic doesn't do him justice. That's when he was a puppy! You can tell from the color on his head. Pyrs lose their color as they grow older. For a better comparison, this common Swedish animal might do:

download.jpg

He's about three times the size of the first picture.

Its got an abundance of soya sauce which makes my blood pressure shoot ! :(

Otherwise who wouldn't want to eat Chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried rice 24/7 ! :argh:

Sushi. Don't go full vegetarian, retain fish.

15 lbs? Wow!!! Tiny. And from a breeder, that's got to be expensive, no? I got mine from the only NAID breeder in the US (one of only three in the world) up in Michigan. A 5 day drive to buy a 2500 USD dog. She barfed in my car on the home.

Is she daddy's girl. Yes and no. I spend the most time with her, especially when running, but she sleeps with the misses, curled up on her feet at the end of our bed.

Yes, i was very lucky to get her, man. When i went there, the breeder invited me to her home, introduced me to her kids and from what i found out was that Katya was very close to the breeder's son. They literally asked me questions and got the feel for me to see whether or not i was a good candidate to get Katya. The little boy asked me before he let me hold her, "Do you promise to take care of her and love her?". I wanted to cry when he said that because it was very heartfelt. From the get go i can tell that she was raised by a really good family because she's been very well trained. She has her occasional 'accidents' at home, but she's really good in pooping and peeing outside.

As for cost, the cost was worth it. Plus, the drive through Eastern Pennsylvania was just awesome. Rolling plains, open farmland in West Chester County ! There's some really great neighborhoods over there. Hehe good place to raise a family. :)

Back
Top Bottom