What's new

Whatever

you are too complicated for me simple brain... I just eat a cookie n im ok

Only a cookie? That can't satisfy my voracious appetite.

@Nihonjin1051 I don't understand something; I just saw Viorr thanking a couple of @SvenSvensonov 's posts ! :undecided:

I thought @SvenSvensonov was Viorr ! :unsure:

Maybe Viorr is Mrs.Sven logging on to check on what Mr.Sven is up to ? :azn:

Or Viorr could've been Sven's alter-ego and that whenever @SvenSvensonov goes to sleep his alter ego awakens and posts away ! :o:

Ahhhh....too many nights going through psychology textbooks and sipping on mead would do that to a Viking's mind ! :whistle:

Ain't that the truth @SvenSvensonov ? :tongue:

lol. :devil:

@Nihonjin1051 I don't understand something; I just saw Viorr thanking a couple of @SvenSvensonov 's posts ! :undecided:

I thought @SvenSvensonov was Viorr ! :unsure:

Maybe Viorr is Mrs.Sven logging on to check on what Mr.Sven is up to ? :azn:

Or Viorr could've been Sven's alter-ego and that whenever @SvenSvensonov goes to sleep his alter ego awakens and posts away ! :o:

Ahhhh....too many nights going through psychology textbooks and sipping on mead would do that to a Viking's mind ! :whistle:

Ain't that the truth @SvenSvensonov ? :tongue:

The_World_May_Never_Know.jpeg

:partay:

... And if you're wondering about the name, and why you can't spell it, here's your answer - Víðarr

you are too complicated for me simple brain... I just eat a cookie n im ok

:lol: - Mission Accomplished! I try to maintain a level of ambiguity. Though I can come across as aloof or playful, who really knows?

:chilli:

I know who Vioarr is; when I was growing up I so wanted to be an archaeologist so I'm somewhat versed in Norse and Egyptian mythology ! :)

:yahoo:. Much proud I am!!! I still wont answer why I receive likes though:partay:. I could tell you... but, well you know the drill:devil:.

Still have one of these from my Navy days:yahoo:. Used it to keep sharks away from subs when assigned on shark duty during an "away-swim".
m2.jpg

The less you know the better:p:! And remember kids, knowledge is dangerous!!!

Last edited:
Bastet ? :unsure:

I figured you more of a canine fellow ! :undecided:

I like cats too, but I'm allergic to them and the only hypoallergenic cats are the ugly hairless ones. I like hairless... um:partay:, but... well lets just leave it there.

I like cats too! Just more hypoallergenic dogs breeds that are still cute.

@Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov - I'm thinking of starting a raw vegan diet; any recommendations ! :unsure:

Don't! Especially if you can't commit. I can't commit to anything raw either... that'd suck. Raw vegetables are bitter mostly, raw fruits are better and should be eaten raw or baked into a pie. But if you are serious then awesome!!! Just don't forget beans and nuts, need protein too.

I can't do raw veggies, so I consume a lot of smoothies, sushi (without animal sea life - like California rolls) and pastas.

Don't! Especially if you can't commit. I can't commit to anything raw either... that'd suck. But if you are serious than awesome!!! Just don't forget beans and nuts, need protein too.

I can't do raw, so I consume a lot of smoothies, sushi (without animal sea life - like California rolls) and pastas.

I've heard its good for one's health otherwise I haven't any ethical dilemmas eating meat ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom