What's new

Whatever

Sunday afternoon is my relax relax day, mon ami! Plus, i need some 'alone time' , being around the gf can be exhausting.

LOL!

:p:

OMG, i so agree, buddy!!!

What about you bro? What's your plan this Sunday? Any special plans ?

Come spill the sake with me... ;)

It's Nihonjin!

@Nihonjin1051 I want to thank Japanese investment in India, especially manufacturing in the south.

even though Indian infrastructure is crap.

yes. They are called latin girls.

i see... so they are unspoiled by unfeminine diets and gym equipment, eh??

by the way, i am still formulating your manglore post. :-)

Please elaborate "those types" lest I assume something bad. :(

the "the innocent as an unspoilt child type"... just that :-)

Pesa? kesa pesa...kis color ka pesa... o_O

any color of evil money... the english saying "so innocent that he doesn't know how to count money". :-)

Last edited:
i see... so they are unspoiled by unfeminine diets and gym equipment, eh??

by the way, i am still formulating your manglore post. :-)

any color of evil money... the english saying "so innocent that he doesn't know how to count money". :-)

do you mind if I can ask another question as well.

I thought you were the pet in the relationship.....

Oh, yes, I am. I get to walk the dog. I'm her personal slave. I have to earn my privilages by being nice. I'm the pet in my house.

@SvenSvensonov are you from the nordic countries?

Sweden.

I am night person too which got me in trouble at work so many times ! :(

So instead I shifted my routine to sleeping in early and waking up at 3-4 in the morning. Its still dark enough for me to take a can of cola and some pop corns and sit on the balcony listening to music for the next 1-2 hours as the cool breeze blows or just appreciating the silence and the peacefulness of it all.

Sounds nice... but I'd get bored and get into trouble. I like silence, or more specifically no one talking, i don't mind the sounds of nature. But absolute silence or solitude drives me crazy!

Maker knows I'd get into a lot of trouble.

As for listening to music... well, I like metal, so nothing too peaceful about that. My peace comes from exercise strangely enough. I don't like to run with anyone, nor ski in groups (I like some things in groups:woot:), but usually I exercise alone or with my dog.

Last edited:

Never heard of that saying before, thanks for adding to my vocab. I'd be careful when direct translating sayings, expressions, idioms to another language, though.

"kese pese...kis color k pese" is a dialogue from some Bollywood movie.

Last edited:
It's Nihonjin!

@Nihonjin1051 I want to thank Japanese investment in India, especially manufacturing in the south.

even though Indian infrastructure is crap.

More money, more investments that can be made. Money buys better equipment and training, your manufacturing situation will improve, especially as China shifts away from manufacturing and manufacturers are forced to find other venues.

You have to start somewhere and India, will making progress, still has yet to reach its true potential. Good news, it will!

It's a theoretical modelling picture of the focussing of electromagnetic waves through superlens.

Concentric circles of metamaterials.

As of now, gold, will try with silver. Silver will have better result.

Yes, possible. The obtained image can be magnified further for higher details. I'm thinking of microscope.

Yes, can be. Treat it like any normal lens. But it's dimensions is 6 micrometer. The result image can be stored like any other image storage methods.

Start working on the tech transfer

Sounds nice... but I'd get bored and get into trouble. I like silence, or more specifically no one talking, i don't mind the sounds of nature. But absolute silence or solitude drives me crazy!
the music you listen to is counter productive to peace... Try some lounge music maybe.. or Nusrat :P

listening to music
The music you listen to... ?? Nusrat nahi ha to why not ???

the music you listen to is counter productive to peace... Try some lounge music maybe.. or Nusrat :P

Catharsis by proxy - relieving tensions through others committing acts of aggression, i.e. someone else screaming so I don't have to. It's very relaxing to have someone else commit to anger for me. Heavy Metal and Aggressive Techno fulfills this condition rather nicely.

*On a side note, technically catharsis isn't a stress-relieving action as is commonly though - such as yoga or deep-breathing exercises. It's actually the act of committing violent actions, such as punching a pillow, to relieve violent urges, such as punching a person. I don't tend to let this technicality get in the way of telling people they should do more yoga or go for a jog rather than indulge in more medications, though.

The more you know... the less likely I am to angry with you for being stupid:partay:.

PS. I deleted that "unnecessary" comment :)

thanks, and i did for my request post as well.

Sanju and Govinda and that guy from "hera pheri" who says "khoprri torr salay ka".

ah, the third chap is paresh rawal... and i googled for which film it was... "haseena maan jayegi"... that's an old film. :-)

i remember two things from that film... (a). karishma kapoor looking silly, (b). the sanju song - "sharmana chod dal, haath ko khol dal, aaju baaju math dekh, i love you bol dal".

@Nihonjin1051 I don't understand something; I just saw Viorr thanking a couple of @SvenSvensonov 's posts ! :undecided:

I thought @SvenSvensonov was Viorr ! :unsure:

Maybe Viorr is Mrs.Sven logging on to check on what Mr.Sven is up to ? :azn:

Or Viorr could've been Sven's alter-ego and that whenever @SvenSvensonov goes to sleep his alter ego awakens and posts away ! :o:

Ahhhh....too many nights going through psychology textbooks and sipping on mead would do that to a Viking's mind ! :whistle:

Ain't that the truth @SvenSvensonov ? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom