What's new

Whatever

Or in layman's terms, it's go nude day:p:.

Try not to thing too much about that... unless you want too:partay:.

hahahahaha! Oh i've done my runs naked before, but that was in Japan. Sadly i havent done any running around naked here in the 'states, except for naked swims in a local lake that i frequent during spring and summer. I mean even when i go to the beaches in Ocean City or Sea Isle City in New Jersey, i notice the men here don't wear speedos, they wear shorts? How in goodness sakes can they swim wearing shorts? Speedo ...or no speedo is best...LOL!

:D:bunny:

Lincoln's beard would kick my butt. But in actuality, Virginia is rather sparsely populated outside of Richmond. For 400K you can buy land from 2.5 - 3 acres... when I lived in Utah a house on less than an acre would be 500K.

You can probably get one for the same on the outskirts of my city; in fact those who've got money to spare have their own town houses a few kms from the city ! :)

Ahhhh I wish this much urbanization wasn't there; I'm a Thoreau at heart ! :(

I usually take early mornings as 'my time'....going to the park when the sun hasn't come up completely and the night is still giving way to the day while a cool breeze is blowing usually relaxes me in the mornings !

I'd go in the morning, but I'm night person. Not awake early enough to beat the sun:p:.

I'd go in the morning, but I'm night person. Not awake early enough to beat the sun:p:.

I am night person too which got me in trouble at work so many times ! :(

So instead I shifted my routine to sleeping in early and waking up at 3-4 in the morning. Its still dark enough for me to take a can of cola and some pop corns and sit on the balcony listening to music for the next 1-2 hours as the cool breeze blows or just appreciating the silence and the peacefulness of it all.

You can probably get one for the same on the outskirts of my city; in fact those who've got money to spare have their own town houses a few kms from the city ! :)

Ahhhh I wish this much urbanization wasn't there; I'm a Thoreau at heart ! :(

:lol: - I hear you. I wish I didn't have any neighbors, just me, my girls and the woods. I have a beach house in Colonial Beach, I guess that's my town house - about 40 minutes from where I live, but I've never actually used it. I hate the water:mad:, rent out the property instead.

I usually take early mornings as 'my time'....going to the park when the sun hasn't come up completely and the night is still giving way to the day while a cool breeze is blowing usually relaxes me in the mornings ! :)

Ahhh, you're an early bird !!! Nice. Yes, i agree with you buddy, waking up early is great especially around 4 or 5 am , when its nice and chilly out. :)

I am night person too which got me in trouble at work so many times ! :(

So instead I shifted my routine to sleeping in early and waking up at 3-4 in the morning. Its still dark enough for me to take a can of cola and some pop corns and sit on the balcony listening to music for the next 1-2 hours as the cool breeze blows or just appreciating the silence and the peacefulness of it all.

:partay: - now don't be accusing me of ignoring you, i'll respond in a few minutes... maybe, but I got to go for now. Dog's going crazy in my backyard. Lots of howling, I think the plumber is here... or some deer, or something. I'll be back though.

Hope you enjoyed it. Just so you know, it's best viewed when you have your apodyopsis glasses on.

apodyopsis... i didn't know of that word, and i consider myself a accomplished tharki. :angry:

It's called next level twerking or "imagine me doing this naked" dance as I put it. This is precisely where big booties come in useful.

i am imagining a version which combines next-level-twerking, belly dance, mujra, south indian film dance... useful will be big booties, a nice big fleshy belly, thunder thighs, big tanks, a sensuous face, expressive eyes, fleshy arms, long dark hair... :woot:

Last edited:
apodyopsis... i didn't know of that word, and i consider myself a accomplished tharki. :angry:

i am imagining a version which combines next-level-twerking, belly dance, mujra, south indian film dance... indeed useful will be big booties, a nice big fleshy belly, thunder thighs, big tanks, a sensuous face, expressive eyes, fleshy arms, long dark hair... :woot:

There's this page "uber facts" on fb...that's where I came across that word. They post lots of random fun shit.

Lmao it's just "twerking", I put the adjective "next-level" to describe this particular video as the girl seems to have some serious "twerking" talent.

Unless you shun your "preferences" for the feminine beauty, you can't brand yourself as an accomplished tharki -- a tharki loves women of all sizes, shapes and colors: kali, peeli, moti, chhoti, patli, sukri...sab.

Twerking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: - Only today! Usually I use Sundays to go skiing, bike riding or for a long run with my dog - weather permitting. It's my day for exercise. But today we suffered a water pump failure:mad:.

This would be because she doesn't know where our well is located. 2.5 acres of land, it's big and she doesn't know every feature of our yard, doesn't need to either, I don't want her messing with something. I know where the well is, and its pumps, the pool pump too for when that needs to be fixed.

Once our repair man gets here I have to direct traffic:(. But then I can go out... with the dog:partay:.

There's no equality in marriage:hitwall:.

Warm here today too... and for the next few days. But then? MOAR SNOW:yahoo:!!!!!!!

I thought you were the pet in the relationship.....

@SvenSvensonov are you from the nordic countries?

Zing :D

i am imagining a version which combines next-level-twerking, belly dance, mujra, south indian film dance... useful will be big booties, a nice big fleshy belly, thunder thighs, big tanks, a sensuous face, expressive eyes, fleshy arms, long dark hair... :woot:

yes. They are called latin girls.

They can be found in south america (Brazil etc) and central america

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom