What's new

Whatever

well ku nahi ha... karo jaldi shadi :whistle:

as long as it does comeo_O

oh yes sorry for the late reply i got busy and later I had to hunt through a soap drama of posts to find this... :big_boss::cray:

LOL.

3 Months and you are already think tank :)

congrats :D

@jamahir

You live in Karnataka state right?

what is with Mangalore and communalism? I have heard of recent bashings of Muslims there.

just curious. I thought Kannadigas were easy going people.

IS @Leader still alive?

I miss the guy.

LOL.

@jamahir

You live in Karnataka state right?

what is with Mangalore and communalism? I have heard of recent bashings of Muslims there.

just curious. I thought Kannadigas were easy going people.

IS @Leader still alive?

I miss the guy.

I tried your previous id, but couldnt find you.

well ku nahi ha... karo jaldi shadi :whistle:

Marriage ? :o:

Why do you want me to become a Human ATM machine who's sole purpose in life is to slave-off at work because bills need to be paid, sacrifice each and everyone of his dreams slowly but surely because hes now a married man and be required to give up on his eccentricities and quirks and be prim and proper all the time because thats what the family, the relatives and the in laws expect from a married guy ?

Hell no.....! :fie:

Besides I've seen so many seemingly perfect marriages gone so horribly bad that I've become extremely averse to the idea of marriage myself ! :coffee:

as long as it does comeo_O

oh yes sorry for the late reply i got busy and later I had to hunt through a soap drama of posts to find this... :big_boss::cray:

Cross your fingers and maybe it will come ! :tongue:

Why do you want me to become a Human ATM machine who's sole purpose in life is to slave-off at work because bills need to be paid, sacrifice each and everyone of his dreams slowly but surely because hes now a married man and be required to give up on his eccentricities and quirks and be prim and proper all the time because thats what the family, the relatives and the in laws expect from a married guy ?
Well I think you would make a good atm :P
ps liverpool would lose a fan :P
Cross your fingers and maybe it will come ! :tongue:
lol I think that would be over doing it :P

thank you

img.php

wow... she really hit every beat. :tup:

is this now a reverse of belly dance?? :D

what is this art-form called??

Hope you enjoyed it. Just so you know, it's best viewed when you have your apodyopsis glasses on.

It's called next level twerking or "imagine me doing this naked" dance as I put it. This is precisely where big booties come in useful.

@SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 - Why are you guys here on PDF on a Sunday instead of taking out your better halves for a heartfelt romantic evening ? :argh:

Sometimes I wonder whether I really trained you guys in the ways of capturing a lady's heart or were you guys just dozing off during my lectures ! :disagree:

I'm here because a water pump in my yard broke, we have a well, but no water bill:yahoo: (good thing I have a water dispenser, because we have no water pressure at all:mad:). I'm no plumber... waiting for a repair man to get here. The Misses is out with some friends.

Besides, we have an agreement to do our own things on Sunday. Saturday is our day for fun with each other, along with the other 5 days. Every couple needs some time away from each other too, it maintains a healthy relationship.

As for a romantic evening... it's 2:30. Later my friend, later. Not quite evening yet:p:.

Last edited:
@SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 - Why are you guys here on PDF on a Sunday instead of taking out your better halves for a heartfelt romantic evening ? :argh:

Sometimes I wonder whether I really trained you guys in the ways of capturing a lady's heart or were you guys just dozing off during my lectures ! :disagree:

Sunday afternoon is my relax relax day, mon ami! Plus, i need some 'alone time' , being around the gf can be exhausting.

LOL!

:p:

Besides, we have an agreement to do our own things on Sunday. Saturday is our day for fun with each other, along with the other 5 days. Every couple needs some time away from each other too, it maintains a healthy relationship.

OMG, i so agree, buddy!!!

What about you bro? What's your plan this Sunday? Any special plans ?

Come spill the sake with me... ;)

Back
Top Bottom