What's new

Whatever

i thought you had a good sense of humor. :(

Humor is one thing but izat is something which even Indian Heroin in good old Shakti Kapoor Bollywood movie is very cautious of. And you are trying to create a set for Dostana here on PDF

Humor is one thing but izat is something which even Indian Heroin in good old Shakti Kapoor Bollywood movie is very cautious of. And you are trying to create a set for Dostana here on PDF
Now don't start firing at me like that :( :cray:

koi ni ... par ignore bhi kiya karo kuch logo ko.
I did!!
That person was on my ignore list, and frankly if I had learnt to keep my mouth shut at the right time then I would not 've landed myself in so much trouble.I'm working over it!!! :agree:

I did!!
That person was on my ignore list, and frankly if I had learnt to keep my mouth shut at the right time then I would not 've landed myself in so much trouble.I'm working over it!!! :agree:
there is nothing wrong in what you did, it's just that the other person in adamant on being rude and crass

there is nothing wrong in what you did, it's just that the other person in adamant on being rude and crass
and am wondering why me?? lolzz
choro!
so hows your business going on? (you told me that you were going to start something or that you've already begun, something to that effect).

and am wondering why me?? lolzz
choro!
so hows your business going on? (you told me that you were going to start something or that you've already begun, something to that effect).

people are always afraid of independent woman. They feel threatened.

Back
Top Bottom