What's new

Whatever

I'm here because a water pump in my yard broke, we have a well, but no water bill:yahoo: (good thing I have a water dispenser, because we have no water pressure at all:mad:). I'm no plumber... waiting for a repair man to get here. The Misses is out with some friends.

Besides, we have an agreement to do our own things on Sunday. Saturday is our day for fun with each other, along with the other 5 days. Every couple needs some time away from each other too, it maintains a healthy relationship.

As for a romantic evening... it's 2:30. Later my friend, later. Not quite evening yet:p:.

So your thing to do on a Sunday is to wait on the plumber and get the water pump fixed ? :unsure:

Why didn't the Mrs. get it fixed and you went out with friends ? What happened to gender equality ? :argh:

Special plans ? :o:

Oh no......I don't have a special someone to have special plans with ! :ashamed:

No plans to go out ? Tonight i'm going to get dinner at this Middle Eastern resto by Cherry Hill, NJ. My friends told me its really good, and plus i'm dying for some Lamb Shank w/ rice ! Afterwards, I don't know, maybe i can shopping at the local Cherry Hill Mall or just watch an movie ... we'll see...

The weather over here is warming up, and the snow is starting to melt.

You?

So your thing to do on a Sunday is to wait on the plumber and get the water pump fixed ? :unsure:

:lol: - Only today! Usually I use Sundays to go skiing, bike riding or for a long run with my dog - weather permitting. It's my day for exercise. But today we suffered a water pump failure:mad:.

Why didn't the Mrs. get it fixed and you went out with friends ? What happened to gender equality ? :argh:

This would be because she doesn't know where our well is located. 2.5 acres of land, it's big and she doesn't know every feature of our yard, doesn't need to either, I don't want her messing with something. I know where the well is, and its pumps, the pool pump too for when that needs to be fixed.

Once our repair man gets here I have to direct traffic:(. But then I can go out... with the dog:partay:.

There's no equality in marriage:hitwall:.

ng up, and the snow is starting to melt.

Warm here today too... and for the next few days. But then? MOAR SNOW:yahoo:!!!!!!!

:lol: - Only today! Usually I use Sundays to go skiing, bike riding or for a long run with my dog - weather permitting. It's my day for exercise. But today we suffered a water pump failure:mad:.

This would be because she doesn't know where our well is located. 2.5 acres of land, it's big and she doesn't know every feature of our yard. I know where the well is, and its pumps, the pool pump too for when that needs to be fixed.

Once our repair man gets here I have to direct traffic:(. But then I can go out... with the dog:partay:.

Warm here today too... and for the next few days. But then? MOAR SNOW:yahoo:!!!!!!!

Man, you have a busy day ahead of you !!

No plans to go out ? Tonight i'm going to get dinner at this Middle Eastern resto by Cherry Hill, NJ. My friends told me its really good, and plus i'm dying for some Lamb Shank w/ rice ! Afterwards, I don't know, maybe i can shopping at the local Cherry Hill Mall or just watch an movie ... we'll see...

The weather over here is warming up, and the snow is starting to melt.

You?

Its almost midnight here.....I went and picked upped some barbeque for myself !

Its around 52 F here in my city.....today was a rainy day so I couldn't play football with my friends as I had intended....maybe next weekend then ! :(

Oh no, please, no more snow... :(

I wanna be able to run the trails again soon with my shorts, and no shirt on. I miss being able to do that.

Oh, you can still do the no-shirt thing in the snow, never heard the tradition of the last day of ski season:happy:?

Its almost midnight here.....I went and picked upped some barbeque for myself !

Its around 52 F here in my city.....today was a rainy day so I couldn't play football with my friends as I had intended....maybe next weekend then ! :(

Oh wow, 52 F is beautiful weather man !! I hope you got to enjoy your bbq , did you have it with some basmati rice ? :)

Yummmm

Oh, you can still do the no-shirt thing in the snow, never heard the tradition of the last day of snow season:happy:?

Last day of snow season eh? Never heard of that before !

I usually take early mornings as 'my time'....going to the park when the sun hasn't come up completely and the night is still giving way to the day while a cool breeze is blowing usually relaxes me in the mornings ! :)

This would be because she doesn't know where our well is located. 2.5 acres of land, it's big and she doesn't know every feature of our yard, doesn't need to either, I don't want her messing with something. I know where the well is, and its pumps, the pool pump too for when that needs to be fixed.

2.5 acres ! :what:

What are you a large landholder from the South ? :unsure:

A Confederate ! :o:

Mr.Lincoln was right to kick your Southern butt ! :bunny:

There's no equality in marriage:hitwall:.

:sarcastic:

I hate winters....I can't wait till the winters give way to the warm summers ! :)

Last day of snow season eh? Never heard of that before !

:lol: - I've done this twice, once in Colorado, once in Utah, but the last day of ski season is... um, well, lets just say that you wont be needing your snow cloths.

Or in layman's terms, it's go nude day:p:.

Try not to thing too much about that... unless you want too:partay:.

I
I hate winters....I can't wait till the winters give way to the warm summers ! :)

I hate summer, winter rules!!!

2.5 acres ! :what:

What are you a large landholder from the South ? :unsure:

A Confederate ! :o:

Mr.Lincoln was right to kick your Southern butt ! :bunny:

Lincoln's beard would kick my butt. But in actuality, Virginia is rather sparsely populated outside of Richmond. For 400K you can buy land from 2.5 - 3 acres... when I lived in Utah a house on less than an acre would be 500K.

Back
Top Bottom