What's new

Whatever

I've heard its good for one's health otherwise I haven't any ethical dilemmas eating meat ! :unsure:

I don't have ethical problems either, I just don't like meat, it always reminded me of eat the rabbit I had when I was a kid (had her for 11 years!). But yes, vegetarian diets are good for your body, but meat isn't exactly unhealthy either. It's just when loaded with grease or fats that it becomes a problem. If you know what to eat, and what to avoid, meats are just as good for you as veggies and fruits.

A balanced diet is a healthy diet, and that included meats for their Iron and Protein. Plenty of supporting evidence around to validate meat's healthy qualities.

7 Evidence-Based Health Reasons to Eat Meat

Of course if you do eat greasy fast foods or meats, make sure to go for a long run after eating. Nothing worse that scarfing down a double-cheese burger then sitting in-front of the TV for the next few hours!

Do you like tofu? I hate it!!!

I don't have ethical problems either, I just don't like meat, it always reminded me of eat the rabbit I had when I was a kid (had her for 11 years!). But yes, vegetarian diets are good for your body, but meat isn't exactly unhealthy either. It's just when loaded with grease or fats that it becomes a problem. If you know what to eat, and what to avoid, meats are just as good for you as veggies and fruits.

A balanced diet is a healthy diet, and that included meats for their Iron and Protein. Plenty of supporting evidence around to validate meat's healthy qualities.

7 Evidence-Based Health Reasons to Eat Meat

Of course if you do eat greasy fast foods or meats, make sure to go for a long run after eating. Nothing worse that scarfing down a double-cheese burger then sitting in-front of the TV for the next few hours!

The thing is that I've developed some sort of an allergy or intolerance to spicy and greasy food it makes my blood pressure reach for the sky and gives me a killer migraine along with it despite me being in pretty good shape. So I thought maybe going the raw vegan way might not be so bad.....!

I actually tried it for a day....it felt great but then the smell of some kastoori kebab with melted butter on top of them broke my resolve ! :(

Now I'm thinking of starting it again from tomorrow ! :)

Do you like tofu? I hate it!!!

We don't have tofu in Pakistan ! :enjoy:

We don't have tofu in Pakistan ! :enjoy:

Lucky!!! Tofu is the devil!

The thing is that I've developed some sort of an allergy or intolerance to spicy and greasy food it makes my blood pressure reach for the sky and gives me a killer migraine along with it despite me being in pretty good shape. So I thought maybe going the raw vegan way might not be so bad.....!

That sucks!!! But it's actually a blessing in disguise, well except for the spicy part, I like spicy foods. Mmmm... Mexican food:

url.png

Still, if you're looking for recommendations and don't mind a bit of sugar, smoothies are your way to go. Thin enough to drink, thick enough to fulfill your appetite and packed full of every vitamin you can fit into a bottle. I hate the chalky soy ones thougt.

I know you didn't say Vegan, but here's some recipes to try if your interested:

This Rawsome Vegan Life: RECIPES

Recipes | Choosing Raw – vegan and raw recipes

raw vegan dinner recipes

Like any thing else, the main problem you'll face is the initial weeks. It's just as hard to make a habit as it is to break one and you'll be temped to revert back to meats in the early weeks.

But stick with it!

Last edited:
I've heard its good for one's health otherwise I haven't any ethical dilemmas eating meat ! :unsure:
our body needs meat. Whatever documentaries say.. increase the amount of Chinese and Mediterranean food in your diet
:lol: - Mission Accomplished! I try to maintain a level of ambiguity. Though I can come across as aloof or playful, who really knows?
I do not know what to say... Your mission was to come to PDF n be mysterious :P why is the real mystery :pop:

Hmmm, so who's your favorite Egyptian deity?
ra :P i guess i was meant to over see you all :devil:
@Armstrong did you play age of mythology :P

Like a fuzzy shark!
adorable

o say... Your mission was to come to PDF n be mysterious :P why is the real mystery :pop:

My mission was to come to PDF, provide quality, but balanced information, have a bit of fun, but remain very difficult for people to actually figure out. I haven't been forthcoming on every aspect of my life here, though everything I've said to this point is true... and yet the details I've omitted are far more important. My professional background is a bit more mysterious than I let on, the details I make public are rather mundane.

I'll keep my ambiguity and leave you with a mystery that you wont soon solve:partay:.

With those teeth:o:. She'd take your arm off and ask for a leg too... well, she would if she was anything other than nice:smitten:. For some reason she likes to sleep upside-down, gets my walls all muddy:hitwall:.

With those teeth:o:. She'd take your arm off and ask for a leg too... well, she would if she was anything other than nice:smitten:
she looks like she is too cute to bite :P when she wakes up is another matter :P

Awww:(. You're not going to try to find out what I'm concealing?
lol no my teacher... I will not try and fathom the depths of your mind :P i might fall in a trap door you made for people who try n find out :p plus anyone who can take on sharks I rather not annoy:whistle:

what you need to do is again leave the desi food group of oil and more oil... I seriously recommend you shift to Chinese food which has less then the tenth of the oil desi salans have..

she looks like she is too cute to bite :P when she wakes up is another matter :P

lol no my teacher... I will not try and fathom the depths of your mind :P i might fall in a trap door you made for people who try n find out :p plus anyone who can take on sharks I rather not annoy:whistle:

Take on sharks, with a gun, from the safety of the deck of a Navy submarine... I'm a wimp:partay:. But I hated swimming, so I got anti-shark duty instead.

As for me dog, she's really, really docile, I've never seen her get aggressive with anything... but when she does get mad it's important to remember that she goes from cute to:butcher: rather quickly:

23.jpg

snarl_i_by_blackice_wolf-d3eqr4g.jpg

When she wakes up she usually falls off the couch. She's far-sighted due to juvenile cataracts in both eyes and sometimes doesn't see the edge of the couch:lol: (one lens was cleaned, the other replaced with a plastic lens).

Take on sharks, with a gun, from the safety of the deck of a Navy submarine... I'm a wimp:partay:.
well mister wimpy shark hunter i rather stay on your good side :big_boss:
As for me dog, she's really, really docile, I've never seen her get aggressive with anything... but when she does get mad it's important to remember that she goes from cute to:butcher::
well yes that is why I like her when she is sleeping:coffee: when she is awake i would be behind you keeping my distance :help:

well yes that is why I like her when she is sleeping:coffee: when she is awake i would be behind you keeping my distance :help:

You're not afraid of dogs are you? The only thing you'd have to worry about is being licked... to death:devil:.

8FmjC3o.jpg

She's very social, always wants to say hello to anyone we pass while walking/jogging. Nothing aggressive or scary about her breed.

She only snarls when you bother her while she's eating, or more specifically, if you try to take her food.

Back
Top Bottom