What's new

Whatever

OK, then you can make a simple pasta. You just need to boil pasta in water for 5-10 minutes, then dry the pasta. then cut some tomatos. mix them with pasta and spices, and again cook it for 15-20 minutes and close the lid of your pot.
or maybe I can have it with pesto sauce? :P

The sauce is ready made just add in cooked pasta...lazy way with "Italian" touch :p: Pasta is afterall Italian
Oh wait I have some asperagus soup....just need to boil the powder in water..yea maybe will do that...I also have cup soup for mushrooms but that brand tastes like water ...

The sauce is ready made just add in cooked pasta...lazy way with "Italian" touch :p: Pasta is afterall Italian
Oh wait I have some asperagus soup....just need to boil the powder in water..yea maybe will do that...I also have cup soup for mushrooms but that brand tastes like water ...

:lol: All of these options are good :tup:
BTW, I'll need to talk with you about some simple tasty dishes as well. If you try to always have some Potatoes, rice, tomatoes, and parsley in your kitchen, I can tell you about numerous easy and tasty dishes :P

The faq are u eating!!
Order something like a kfc zinger chicken,,or order a pizza:mad:

The faq are u eating!!
uhh no. Fast foods are garbage. I don't eat them, unless I have no other options than starving in the middle of nowhere.

The faq are u eating!!
:o: Haram! :astagh::astagh::astagh:

Well pizza at 12 midnight?! :unsure:

:lol: All of these options are good :tup:
BTW, I'll need to talk with you about some simple tasty dishes as well. If you try to always have some Potatoes, rice, tomatoes, and parsley in your kitchen, I can tell you about numerous easy and tasty dishes :P
Yea I regret not buying Potatoes yesterday....I could have boiled em and with ate with salt and pepper :D

Is there any Veggie Pizza, or halal meat pizza? Although I suggset you not to eat fast foods+ sausages+processed foods and high calories and high cholesterol, and such stuff.
Well pizza at 12 midnight?! :unsure:
:lol:
Yea I regret not buying Potatoes yesterday....I could have boiled em and with ate with salt and pepper :D
Sister, if you cut the potatoes and fry them, then add cut tomatoes and fry them together, and then add eggs, it would be a really tasty mix. :)

WTH is haraam in a pizza now??:mad:
well I dont get satisfied with tomato and cheese and I dont like the 4 cheese ones...other options are all with meat (at least for the closest pizza place here)

Is there any Veggie Pizza, or halal meat pizza? Although I suggset you not to eat fast foods+ sausages+processed foods and high calories and high cholesterol, and such stuff.

:lol:

Sister, if you cut the potatoes and fry them, then add cut tomatoes and fry them together, and then add eggs, it would be a really tasty mix. :)
Ok ok I am moving myself to cook some pasta or something...or maybe I might just go to sleep only 10 bloody mins of Jaws (1975) left

Never mind am having soup in cup with less water now it tastes ok not excellent I prefer the Knorr brand ...this really does taste weird

Cuz I stopped coming around. :P
lolz...You never were around much in the beginning :whistle:

bloody chrome...It exited and there goes my last 10 mins of jaws :angry:

Hahahah I was waiting for Jaws to load and while loading started looking at this clip

of kitties forgot all about jaws till the music came in and I was like what a stupid kid put in stupid soundtrack of jaws with cute kittens (completely forgot that jaws had loaded) :rofl:

Damn can hunger make you like that? :blink:

Man the last 5 -10 mins of Jaws (1975) looks like the sinking of the titanic

Back
Top Bottom