What's new

Whatever

You want me to go seek a Halal butcher and pickle some meat at 12 midnight while watching Jaws??
A halal butcher in Pakistan ? It's not really pickle meat but rather dried meat...well you should get a few kilos and store it for such occasions. Best snack there is.

I havent bought an egg for months....These European eggs have expiry dates on them and I dont eat enough to make it to expiry date...AND they taste sooo damn tasteless and weird! Seriously even when I cook it ...it feels like I am eating it raw.. :sick:
Sister, tell me what you have in your refrigrator and I'll tell you my suggestion :)

A halal butcher in Pakistan ? It's not really pickle meat but rather dried meat...well you should get a few kilos and store it for such occasions. Best snack there is.
umm am not in Pakistan...

:lol:

Omelettes are really easy to be made. You don't need to spend time for cooking it.
Yes but the bloody European apartment are soo damn sealed when I cook my clothes and and even my bed smells like food and I try to cook ONLY in the day time or early night so that I dont have to smell food when I go to bed!

Yes but the bloody European apartment are soo damn sealed when I cook my clothes and and even my bed smells like food and I try to cook ONLY in the day time or early night so that I dont have to smell food when I go to bed!

:lol: If you have yogurt, you can make Ayran. It is a salty and easy drink, and does not make any smells. Also, if you have rice, you can cook a small portion of rice.

Sister, tell me what you have in your refrigrator and I'll tell you my suggestion :)
Hmmm...

Lets see
In fridge:
I have Coleslaw
tomato
Soy sauce
Basil pesto

outside fridge
Pasta
noodles
bread
cookies
spices
raisins
green tea
hotchocolate
coke

In freezer :
sausages
chicken burger patties
frozen french fries

Next weekend I am going to NYC so was limiting what I have in there wish I had bought some fruits

:lol: If you have yogurt, you can make Ayran. It is a salty and easy drink, and does not make any smells. Also, if you have rice, you can cook a small portion of rice.
I am not a rice eater :ashamed: honestly speaking only time i make rice is in London where my sis has a rice cooker :ashamed: I dotn know a single rice dish and cant eat plain rice :ashamed:

what it sounds high tech and logical :p:

Body knows how to repair itself...Like kitties eat grass when they are sick they sniff around for the right kind of grass

Hmmm...

Lets see
In fridge:
I have Coleslaw
tomato
Soy sauce
Basil pesto

outside fridge
Pasta
noodles
bread
cookies
spices
raisins
green tea
hotchocolate
coke

In freezer :
sausages
chicken burger patties
frozen french fries

Next weekend I am going to NYC so was limiting what I have in there wish I had bought some fruits

I am not a rice eater :ashamed: honestly speaking only time i make rice is in London where my sis has a rice cooker :ashamed: I dotn know a single rice dish and cant eat plain rice :ashamed:

OK, Then you can go with a bit of sausages, and make a bit french fries, and eat them with some bread :)
BTW, let me later tell you about how I cook rice, then I am sure that you will be able to eat that rice ;)

What's this Ayran ? and how do you make it ?

OK, Then you can go with a bit of sausages, and make a bit french fries, and eat them with some bread :)
BTW, let me later tell you about how I cook rice, then I am sure that you will be able to eat that rice ;)
I dont wanna make sausages ....makes whole bloody studio apartment smelly ... next mth I will move to a larger apartment with 2 bedrooms and a separate kitchen right now my "kitchenette" is a corner of a big hall where I sit, have a dining table and some cupboards....cooking makes even my clothes in the cupboard stink!

What can i say:nana:
Say genius? :p:

What's this Ayran ? and how do you make it ?
I have heard that you have some sort of it in Pakistan as well. It is very simple. 1/3 of it is yogurt, 2/3 is water, add some salt and mix them. Also you can add some mint if you have some. :)

I have heard that you have some sort of it in Pakistan as well. It is very simple. 1/3 of it is yogurt, 2/3 is water, add some salt and mix them. Also you can add some mint if you have some. :)
ooo ....lassi!

Oh yeah...we call this lassi. I love it.

I dont wanna make sausages ....makes whole bloody studio apartment smelly ... next mth I will move to a larger apartment with 2 bedrooms and a separate kitchen right now my "kitchenette" is a corner of a big hall where I sit, have a dining table and some cupboards....cooking makes even my clothes in the cupboard stink!

Say genius? :p:

OK, then you can make a simple pasta. You just need to boil pasta in water for 5-10 minutes, then dry the pasta. then cut some tomatos. mix them with pasta and spices, and again cook it for 15-20 minutes and close the lid of your pot during this time. I usually add ground beaf as well, but if you don't have meat now, it is still OK.

Back
Top Bottom