What's new

Whatever

Thanks I will check this guy out...I'm more of a reader though. So did you specialize ?

That won't be told:D

Don't read robbins.(najeeb +notes).If u still want to just focus mainly on blue/violet boxes of pathology.
Don't read harrisons(at least stay away from part 1)
Don't read bailey and love.(buy manipal manual/srb....both indian authors)
Makes lot of notes,,,otherwise u will forget everything,,u think u won't but u will:lol:

And najeeb is must,,watch a video on youtube now to see.:tup:

That won't be told:D

Don't read robbins.(najeeb +notes).If u still want to just focus mainly on blue/violet boxes of pathology.
Don't read harrisons(at least stay away from part 1)
Don't read bailey and love.(buy manipal manual/srb....both indian authors)
Makes lot of notes,,,otherwise u will forget everything,,u think u won't but u will:lol:

And najeeb is must,,watch a video on youtube now to see.:tup:
Najeeb is good man...Thanks. I finish read Robins...twice :( I have the manipal manual. Bro the problem is that some of my lecturers give some truly horrible notes...but looks like that might not be a problem if I watch Najeeb.

Najeeb is good man...Thanks. I finish read Robins...twice :( I have the manipal manual. Bro the problem is that some of my lecturers give some truly horrible notes...but looks like that might not be a problem if I watch Najeeb.

Najeeb will prepare u for all the basic subjects.No one will stand in front of u,,download from torre nts or take his subscription but do not tell anyone.

I never knew manipal manual was so famous in pakistan too.Nice.

Najeeb will prepare u for all the basic subjects.No one will stand in front of u,,download from torre nts or take his subscription but do not tell anyone.

I never knew manipal manual was so famous in pakistan too.Nice.
Umm...actually Im not in Pakistan...I study in Mauritius...so all the lecturers are from India :)

Back
Top Bottom