What's new

Whatever

Ah well then; that passes muster! :)
(Yes I was just kidding)
But @levina really scared the daylights out of me by bracketing me with @Joe Shearer. He has a formidable reputation in this regard. Though I'd confess that I do find his some of his semantics, sometimes bordering on the arcane.....
(Now I'll have another person willing to wallop me) :)

My semantics?

semantics (from Ancient Greek: σημαντικόςsēmantikós, "significant") is the study of meaning. It focuses on the relation between signifiers, like words, phrases, signs, and symbols, and what they stand for, their denotation.

What did my semantics do to you, ever? Don't look now, but you're beginning to scare the daylights out of me!

Last edited:
whatever-happened.jpg

kavas-ji-jpg.153697

The guy takes things really serious. :lol:
As much as a stupid a person is, the more bigot he will be.
BTW, when will you arrive to london? I have seen London before, I assure you that you will enjoy your trip a lot.

As much as a stupid a person is, the more bigot he will be.
BTW, when will you arrive to london? I have seen London before, I assure you that you will enjoy your trip a lot.
I have confirmed ticket for the 18th.
in avvalin bare ke mikham baraye in moddat toolani az iran kharej besham, bara hamin in rooza ye hesse khasi daram.
chizaee ke ta dirooz halamo bad mikard inja, baram tabdil be mavarede jazzab shodan:lol:
hanooz narafte delam vase doostam, tehran, va khuneye khalvatam tang shode.
doostan ziad deldari midan amma hamin karo sakht tar mikone
be ghole kant 2 noe adam darim
1) oonaee ke doost daran hamishe dar ejtemae bashan va saati ro dar khalvat
2)oonaee ke doost daran dar khalvat bashan va saati ro dar jam begzarounan
sadly I am feeling my self a part of the second group.

I have confirmed ticket for the 18th.
in avvalin bare ke mikham baraye in moddat toolani az iran kharej besham, bara hamin in rooza ye hesse khasi daram.
chizaee ke ta dirooz halamo bad mikard inja, baram tabdil be mavarede jazzab shodan:lol:
hanooz narafte delam vase doostam, tehran, va khuneye khalvatam tang shode.
doostan ziad deldari midan amma hamin karo sakht tar mikone
be ghole kant 2 noe adam darim
1) oonaee ke doost daran hamishe dar ejtemae bashan va saati ro dar khalvat
2)oonaee ke doost daran dar khalvat bashan va saati ro dar jam begzarounan
sadly I am feeling my self a part of the second group.

:lol:
I am a part of the 2nd group as well :lol:
Negaraan nabaash, aziz. avvalesh ke az Iran biyaay biroun, ye kam behet sakht migzareh, vali ba'dan kollan Iran yaadet mireh. yek 6 maah- 1 saal ke begzareh, kaamel be jaaye jadid aadat mikoni, va ba'd e 4-5 saal, aslan digeh Iran baraat gharibeh misheh. Vaghean khoshhal shodam ke az oun kharaab shodeh daari nejaat peyda mikoni.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom