What's new

Whatever

You look 19; I could easily pass for some in his early '30s ! :mad:

Mrs.Armstrong ? :o:

There is no Mrs.Armstrong; she does not exist ! :(

Ah so you're single, too. You know what, its good to be single, buddy, best to enjoy it while it lasts. LOL

Ah so you're single, too. You know what, its good to be single, buddy, best to enjoy it while it lasts. LOL

forever-alone-themed-pics-part5-12[1].jpg

Good to be single:o:... we'll I'm engaged so I'll disagree on that, I need some "me time" every once in a while though. However, I look as young as you do! I'm one of those metro-sexual, teenage-looking Swedes. I've been asked what high-school I go too... I'm your age!!!!!!

Good to be single:o:... we'll I'm engaged so I'll disagree on that, I need some "me time" every once in a while though. However, I look as young as you do! I'm one of those metro-sexual, teenage-looking Swedes. I've been asked what high-school I go too... I'm your age!!!!!!

So are you telling me that you too can't grow a moustache like @Nihonjin1051 ? :unsure:

I used to be the type that was lost in the "clouds" he he.

I used to be the type that was lost in the "clouds" he he.

Oh come on I think it was bit more than just being lost there was something deliberate going on when @SvenSvensonov and I found you in a Gentlemen's Club in NYC ! :disagree:

I was only there for research purposes as a part of a social experiment ! :angel:

I dunno what Sven was doing over there though ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom