What's new

Whatever

Actually one of my favourite profs here was a retired brigadier in the Indian army...he was my physio prof but he left because of politics.

Nice to know,,the type of physio najeeb teaches will blow ur mind............it tears up guyton and ganong.

Aaah come on man...how you disrespect Guyton like that....I love Guyton :smitten::smitten::coffee:

Should i show u the pic of my guyton??
That would give u an idea how much i studied it.

Guyton is bad for

1)cns-------ideal and best is snell's neuroanatomy
2)blood-----not concise enough

When u watch najeeb u will know.But indeed guyton is a path breaking book.
But ganong gives more facts in a concise manner,,its difficult to follow though.

Should i show u the pic of my guyton??
That would give u an idea how much i studied it.

Guyton is bad for

1)cns-------ideal and best is snell's neuroanatomy
2)blood-----not concise enough

When u watch najeeb u will know.But indeed guyton is a path breaking book.
But ganong gives more facts in a concise manner,,its difficult to follow though.
I have not read snells neuro...i have read the clinical anat though...for neuro I read I.B Singh. Yeah what Guyton takes 2 pages to explain, Ganong does in 4 lines. BTW let guess...did you guys read BD Chaurasia for anat ?

I have not read snells neuro...i have read the clinical anat though...for neuro I read I.B Singh. Yeah what Guyton takes 2 pages to explain, Ganong does in 4 lines. BTW let guess...did you guys read BD Chaurasia for anat ?

Yes bd chaurasia has no substitute but netter's atlas is important.
Read less books and watch more videos(najeeb) everyday with class notes>>>>>road to success.

@New jan, khodet ra allaaf e oun shasgoul nakon. Yarou k**-mikh tar az in harfaast ;) :lol:

@Akheilos What's up sister?
I am hungry for junk food but all I have is tons of chocolate but I want something salty tired of sweets :(

Its night and I dont wanna cook something :(

Is that right??:unsure:
whats wrong with it? I have a piece of British orange fudge in the fridge, double chocolate chip cookies by my side lychee juice in the fridge and I want something salty :cray:

Do you know what biltong is ?
You want me to go seek a Halal butcher and pickle some meat at 12 midnight while watching Jaws?? :unsure:

I am hungry for junk food but all I have is tons of chocolate but I want something salty tired of sweets :(

Its night and I dont wanna cook something :(

If you have Tomatos, and eggs, you can make Omelettes. it is fasts, and easy :)
You can make it salty as well :)

If you have Tomatos, and eggs, you can make Omelettes. it is fasts, and easy :)
I havent bought an egg for months....These European eggs have expiry dates on them and I dont eat enough to make it to expiry date...AND they taste sooo damn tasteless and weird! Seriously even when I cook it ...it feels like I am eating it raw.. :sick:

Woman craving for salty and spicy food is an indication;)
Idiot!!

I am overloaded on sweet food and since I had a late lunch I skipped dinner so didnt have my dinner (which has salts and all) my theory is body is craving to replenish those salts :angel:

Back
Top Bottom