What's new

Whatever

images

5487f2d6b2587.jpg

The restaurant menu

Citrus is a new restaurant that has opened up by the Kitchen Cuisine Enterprise in the Galleria Mall in Lahore. Though situated inside a shopping mall, the restaurant is fine dining focusing on the use of fresh quality produce, along with ingredients from their very own herb garden.

The first thing that one notices when walking inside the restaurant is the bold orange accents of the décor, from the crockery to the paintings on the wall. The contrasting dark wooden furniture is a reminder of chilly winter nights, with the brick lined bonfire in the middle of the restaurant echoing the same theme.

Actually it's just dried meat with salt and spices...it can be beef or hunted game meat.
Hunter meat is a form of preserving the meat with salt and spices....doesnt always have to be game meat :)

The other thread was deleted, so I copy my last post here:

No. But the point is - both are LIABILITIES and both have the blood of Yemenis on their hands. Ultimately they are both PROXY groups being supported by certain regional players. Countries that have stirred up enough trouble in the greater Muslim world. Well established fact.

its just sad that people cant think NATION first and allow themselves to become labelled in different groups....

Almost all successful political actors in the world have relations with outside of their country. It does not mean treason. some of these foreign regional players are inhumane regime, and groups, but you cannot choose your neighbors and your region of the world ;)
Any concept of nationalism beyond consisting a certain ethnical, and common cultural values is fake. When a shiite yemenite(half of the country) sees that he is oppressed by the other part, he should be a fool if he does not stand for his rights. Some cultures, require achieving your rights with hard power. In such condition, it is legitimate to seek your rights with hard power.

@Blue_Eyes

please introduce yourself in this thread ( New Introductions )... it is customary to introduce before posting but your posts on the other thread ( "i want revenge" ) would have been spontaneous and are much welcomed. :-)

Back
Top Bottom