What's new

Whatever

Indians and Pakistanis have their own delusions. Hindus and Muslims theirs.

No wonder the British were able to run roughshod over the Indian sub continent and significant parts of the Muslim world.

that's what happens when you let other nations run away with Science and technological achievements.

No doubt..............when india got divided stupidity was also divided in equal proportion.
I

but i am not in pak land.
Oh they are all the same. Any land with radicals. Living with weapon and dreaming of peace after death.

Pak land is subjective even for some in pak it's just home to live for. For some the pak land to kill for.

Indians and Pakistanis have their own delusions. Hindus and Muslims theirs.

No wonder the British were able to run roughshod over the Indian sub continent and significant parts of the Muslim world.

that's what happens when you let other nations run away with Science and technological achievements.

Everything was in Vedas, you dumbfuck. :mad:

Everything was in Vedas, you dumbfuck. :mad:

it's funny, there was a video in youtube of course explaining the four southern states of India as comedy. The Mallu there briefly mentioned 'beef' eating. The video wasn't that funny, but the amount of rage from other Indian Hindus about how Keralites aren't real hindus anymore and the amount of culinary intolerance was hilarious.

it's funny, there was a video in youtube of course explaining the four southern states of India as comedy. The Mallu there briefly mentioned 'beef' eating. The video wasn't that funny, but the amount of rage from other Indian Hindus about how Keralites aren't real hindus anymore and the amount of culinary intolerance was hilarious.

I face that rage all the time, in this forum. Recently there had been quite a gathering of 'thekedars of hindus' in this forum.

@Hyperion once upon a time not too long ago you told me bus samjhlo....ab mein yeh soochri houn samajh nay mein kiya 9mths pass hogiyea? :whistle:

Bigger, the better. :D
In this case, stray kitten "broke" into the in St. Petersburg Zoo and found itself in a living space of a European lynx who accepted the kitten and had no problem with sharing food and spacewith it. When the zoo authorities saw that they had developed this unusual friendship, they decided not to brake it off, so they agreed to let the cat stay.
what-happens-when-a-stray-kitty-breaks-into-zoo-7-pics-1-video-1[1].jpg

what-happens-when-a-stray-kitty-breaks-into-zoo-7-pics-1-video-4.jpg

Stray cat forced its way to a new home :p:

What Happens When a Stray Kitty "Breaks" into the Zoo - 7 Pics + 1 Video - Animals Look

@WebMaster

Is there a reason why I sometimes do not get the notifications that brother @Zarvan is giving me? For some time I have also not been able to see the thanks that Zarvan has given me when I see the post that he has thanked. I only see the "thanks" as a notification.

Very strange and I smell a conspiracy.:o:o_O

Back
Top Bottom