What's new

Whatever

@levina
Do you watch movies(except Indian drama movies) ?
I already answered this post yesterday :) may be you didnt get notification for the same.

all sorts of movies..i like movies like Salt, U 571 and anything thrilling, I dont like the usual romantic movies..... drama to an extent is bearable. One reason you will find me surfing net rather than watching serials on television. LOLzz
Whatever | Page 3475

all sorts of movies..i like movies like Salt, U 571 and anything thrilling, I dont like the usual romantic movies..... drama to an extent is bearable. One reason you will find me surfing net rather than watching serials on television. LOLzz

I saw both....
In romantic watch"You have got mail" Tomy hanks n Meg Ryan though I don't like romantic movies instead a movies which has a theme or a lesson......
Watch old indian movie "Anand"...

I saw both....
In romantic watch"You have got mail" Tomy hanks n Meg Ryan though I don't like romantic movies instead a movies which has a theme or a lesson......
Watch old indian movie "Anand"...
Anand dekhi hai.I guess I saw it once and haven't watched it again.It was heart breaking to see Rajesh Khanna dying. :(

It's unfortunate but Guruji Tegh Bahadur thread is shut down by @Oscar. @jamahir has prevented it from going beyond the 4th page. There was no fight anyway, I am happy for that. Anway...I don't mind. I owe the existence of my faith, culture and heritage to the man. Hence my devotion. :)

@Sidak @Prometheus @he-man @Juggernautjatt

Surprisingly 'How Muslims were massacred in Gujarat' (based on a 12 year old event)continues with anti Hindu diatribes and jamahir goes on stating his desire to massacre all 900 million of us. :D LOL. :omghaha:

@Armstrong - Where on Earth are ya? :mad:

I don't blame jamhir for getting closed or deleted the thread but certainly you know who else is ...

Anand dekhi hai.I guess I saw it once and haven't watched it again.It was heart breaking to see Rajesh Khanna dying. :(

Watch it again if you can.....
Cast away?
Suggest me any movie apart from (Bollywood, tollywood kollywood) drama section....?
I request you to watch one movie called
Yeh mera India(Hindi).....

Back
Top Bottom