What's new

Whatever

@WebMaster

Is there a reason why I sometimes do not get the notifications that brother @Zarvan is giving me? For some time I have also not been able to see the thanks that Zarvan has given me when I see the post that he has thanked. I only see the "thanks" as a notification.

Very strange and I smell a conspiracy.:o:o_O

He is using the app. I think. @Zarvan

@Xeric @Oscar @fatman17 @Icarus @Hyperion @Horus @HRK - Waisee I was thinking that if the people who died before '71 were to somehow find out that East Pakistan is no more....do you think they'd listen to it in disbelief or do you think they'd think that 'the way things were going....it was inevitable' ?

If this is related to Qaid e Azam or Liaqat Ali Khan then they would probably be pulling their hair off and saying why we did not make Arabic National language.

If it is related to after the first marshal law then probably they would say why did it take so long it was bound to happen. The concept of one unit played a major part in the division. Though according to my mother the war of 71 and the partition did not help any one EAST or WEST Pakistan.

@AUSTERLITZ
I can not believe it that you got provoked. You should've avoided drilling sense into the vacuum head of you know who.

Last edited:
of those three, i have seen kpax... i saw it quite a few years ago, and remember the ending to be quite strange... is kevin spacey really from another world and is he going back to his world... the end was ambiguous, i remember.

i remember one funny scene from hulchul... akshaye khanna running up to kareena and saying "to aaj se hamara pyaar shuru" and immediately running away... :lol:

i liked hungama better.

but yes, the ending in every priyadarshan hindi film has a long chase sequence with log of slapstick. :-)
Yeah i meant hungama though hulchul was good too.
I recommend the two movies to watch. Especially limitless.

Darrrpokkk :haha::haha::haha:

chalo same pinch haddi bhai ,I 'm also hydrophobic and acrophobic.
Levina ji you mean aquaphobic
Hydrophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hydrophobia or hydrophobe may refer to:

• Rabies, especially a set of symptoms of the later stages of an infection, in which the victim has difficulty swallowing, shows panic when presented with liquids to drink and cannot quench its thirst.

Back
Top Bottom