What's new

Whatever

To Skull and Bones, he has 5 cats in his home.

If I get rich enough, I'll get a Puma or Jaguar, just to scare off these lesser mortals. :D

viva the cat... :D

but who do you mean by "lesser mortals"?? please don't say the five...

are you saying hazrat muhammad had that condition, because he certainly had cats as companions??

What in the devil's name are u suggesting?
Google it urself,u are making me crazy:hang2:

They give 3 warnings for 3 offtopic posts which are in good humour generally and ban me.Thats how easy it really is.
I have never abused anyone personally otherwise.

Easier method: Write 'Baluchistan' and get banned promptly. :D

It's a plan to get you banned you say any shit about muhhamod and you get band. So don't you dare say. Muhhamod was toxoplasmosis carrier.

Easier method: Write 'Baluchistan' and get banned promptly. :D

I did better to get 8 negatives in 15 minutes.

Jf-17:D................the holy grail of pakistanis.I doubted its powers:sarcastic:and it showed me the vengeance there and then:suicide:

In US, one can get a Bengal Tiger cub for $2500.
Dude you can't get a bungalow tiger for all your money. The one you get is poor captivated bovine beta version of bungalow tiger.

If u see a real bengal tiger found only in bengal madhuban forest. Your balls will be like a squeezed up lemon.
You haven't see a tiger if you haven't seen him in his home

in india, dogs are tearing apart people and here you are, forwarding enmity towards the cat... i would suggest you remove the dogs in your area before they attack you...

Stray dog attacks 6-year-old girl in Bangalore - The Times of India

Dog menace returns to haunt Bangalore | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Going to the dogs: Thousands are bitten and mauled by stray dogs every day as civil authorities fail to curb canine menace | Daily Mail Online

india is a insane place, quite gone to the dogs, in every sense...

in india, dogs are tearing apart people and here you are, forwarding enmity towards the cat... i would suggest you remove the dogs in your area before they attack you...

Stray dog attacks 6-year-old girl in Bangalore - The Times of India

Dog menace returns to haunt Bangalore | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Going to the dogs: Thousands are bitten and mauled by stray dogs every day as civil authorities fail to curb canine menace | Daily Mail Online

india is a insane place, quite gone to the dogs, in every sense...
Yes that's why they warned you about the place don't come and don't think about such insane place.

No place as peaceful as pak land.

I did better to get 8 negatives in 15 minutes.

Jf-17:D................the holy grail of pakistanis.I doubted its powers:sarcastic:and it showed me the vengeance there and then:suicide:

Indians and Pakistanis have their own delusions. Hindus and Muslims theirs.

No wonder the British were able to run roughshod over the Indian sub continent and significant parts of the Muslim world.

that's what happens when you let other nations run away with Science and technological achievements.

Back
Top Bottom