What's new

Whatever

Hey @he-man great achievement brozzle third day and still not banned. Although I think you get banned for unreasonably small crimes.

They give 3 warnings for 3 offtopic posts which are in good humour generally and ban me.Thats how easy it really is.
I have never abused anyone personally otherwise.

They give 3 warnings for 3 offtopic posts which are in good humour generally and ban me.Thats how easy it really is.
I have never abused anyone personally otherwise.
Every criminal says that. Oh it wasn't me I didn't do it. Lol

I know most time you use humor beyond their rational. And voila if you cant get the message shoot the messenger

They also cause toxoplasmosis with dire consequences:lol:

that is nonsense spread by idiot dog-lovers.

cats have been companions of evolved humans for thousands of years... from egypt to hazrat muhammad to vladimir lenin to muammar gaddafi...

cats have been companions of evolved humans for thousands of years... from egypt to hazrat muhammad to vladimir lenin to muammar gaddafi...

Are u saying toxoplasmosis is a myth??
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Every criminal says that. Oh it wasn't me I didn't do it. Lol

I know most time you use humor beyond their rational. And voila if you cant get the message shoot the messenger

Yes but can anyone kill sunny deol??:P
Least of all a pakistani?:sarcastic:

To Skull and Bones, he has 5 cats in his home.

If I get rich enough, I'll get a Puma or Jaguar, just to scare off these lesser mortals. :D

Back
Top Bottom