What's new

Whatever

Watch - The Secret in their Eyes...Argentine movie. :) Romantic thriller. :D
Im July - German comedy.
Das Experiment
El Orfanato
Amelie
The Serbian Film (watch this alone, dark torture flick)
Der Untergang
Das Leben der Andern
Goodbye Lenin ( :D :D :D )
Eichmann
Schindler's List
Se7en
etc
I've watched Amelie , Der Untergang, Schindler list .. very good movies .. why did you put A Serbian Film in your list , most disgusting film I`ve ever watched . and I regret watching it , very sick and I will never ever suggest anyone that movie ..

I've watched Amelie , Der Untergang, Schindler list .. very good movies .. why did you put A Serbian Film in your list , most disgusting film I`ve ever watched . and I regret watching it , very sick and I will never ever suggest anyone that movie ..
tumiu saisa:rofl:
ki je bonaisil xekhon:bad:

Precisely the reason. :D It's the best of its kind. Every other movie in its genre pales in comparison. Excellent acting, totally fkd up direction and plot - all profits from it certainly went to treating the director/writer. The performances are very well done and the violence is not it's sake. Very unlike Hostel, Human Centipede etc. They look funny in comparison.

Precisely the reason. :D It's the best of its kind. Every other movie in its genre pales in comparison. Excellent acting, totally fkd up direction and plot - all profits from it certainly went to treating the director/writer. The performances are very well done and the violence is not it's sake. Very unlike Hostel, Human Centipede etc. They look funny in comparison.

what ? If that was the aim of the producers than he succeeded as far as I m concerned , but truely most disgusting thing ever filmed :bad:..
That movie plus movies like Hostel has put some kind of bad impression in my mind about east european nations .. I know it is not true but when some one says they want to go to eastern european nation for any reason , i picture in my mind them being drugged , raped and cut into pieces in most horrific ways:lol: and all of it captured in film to be sold in dark corners of internet and me watching it later.. brrrrrrrrrr:sick:

google kori sua duta naam,,gom paba:)
exam aaru ki hoi najanu,,,,tension hoi goise,,,,tumar ki obosta?:)
mur obosta eke bare beya ..25th jan assam pg ase, he tu e kiba hobo jen paiso..
etia etu sai asu
IMG_20141125_155718.jpg

:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Back
Top Bottom