What's new

Whatever

Innu ethu kadapurathanu???

Work going on in the pool/snooker center i am building . I have decided to add a small cafe to the premises.
Dishes would be classy, ambiance would be extraordinary and the music would be loud.

Pool center works have finished but restaurant is in the design phase. Will update you or call you up when something good happens.

A pakka mallu can be a fighter cock like me ...or can be a very hard to provoke person like @nair...very witty like @SpArK .... talkative like @Ravi Nair ... or intriguing like @seiko... secular like @acetophenol ...or mildly aggressive yet friendly like @kurup :-)

I did ask you about characteristics not the diseases name in pdf ......:partay:

Oh great, I am the talkative one.

how come all the other get positive traits except me o_Oo_Oo_O
I thot that was a +ve trait only. You and Indee can fill up pages of every chat corner on pdf. I havent seen guyz more talkative than u both.:lol:
But hey champ you deserve a pat on your back for maintaining your mallu-ness despite being in NZ. :-)
I am friendly ..... :cray:
Did you not like the compliment or did you want me to assert that a bit more??? :P
Work going on in the pool/snooker center i am building . I have decided to add a small cafe to the premises.
Dishes would be classy, ambiance would be extraordinary and the music would be loud.

Pool center works have finished but restaurant is in the design phase. Will update you or call you up when something good happens.
I had scratched all my grey cells to come up with a name for your cafe and I didnt even get a thanks!
That was rude!! :angry:

Kidding!
peru iddal kazhinjo?

Shhh ..... here is a secret ...... @levina actually is a closet communal .
Kurup effect!!
You influenced me!!! :devil:

I did ask you about characteristics not the diseases name in pdf ......:partay:
Yes we belong to ebola class!!! :P
Phir na kehna warn nahi kiya tha!

I thot that was a +ve trait only. You and Indee can fill up pages of every chat corner on pdf. I havent seen guyz more talkative than u both.:lol:
But hey champ you deserve a pat on your back for maintaining your mallu-ness despite being in NZ. :-)

Did you not like the compliment or did you want me to assert that a bit more??? :P

I had scratched all my grey cells to come up with a name for your cafe and I didnt even get a thanks!

Kidding!
peru iddal kazhinjo?

Kurup effect!!
You influenced me!!! :devil:

Yes we belong to ebola class!!! :P
Phir na kehna warn nahi kiya tha!

Btw Indian version of Ebola should be named after your username "Levina"....:welcome:
This mallu virus can even spread through "Secular Post:p:".....

Kidding!
peru iddal kazhinjo?
!

YuP.

I named it Cult.

It will be a brand for culture and cultivation the 2 segments I am in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom