What's new

Whatever

South Asians do a great deal here, not just nerds. We have many sportsman, business folk, television personalities etc.

But it is called a brain drain for a reason.

From my experience, a lot of these South Indian 'geniuses' could have added a lot to that region for example.

Southern part of India spear headed the IT revolution in India. I am sure the sector would appreciate at least some of these bright people's input. I don't know ho it impacts Pakistan.

But the push factors are a lot more stronger than the pull factors. They have no incentive to invest intellectually or financially. Yet.

wah wah....pappi ka kamal kay dil mein boriyan banti hain jo udher say Altaf ko supply hoti hain :p:

Bhai ka Mazaak?

e1c0ea6ea5f9024329986dfdf2b9d1b1ab81527db656ad483d3030fd790fc0d8.jpg

Wow ...

Bet the girls were hot!?

was gonna say the same thing.

Great tharki minds think alike :yes4:

Bhai ka Mazaak?

e1c0ea6ea5f9024329986dfdf2b9d1b1ab81527db656ad483d3030fd790fc0d8.jpg

what's the deal with you and @Marshmallow the conversation between you both run for pages. Too bad I don't know much Urdu though :unsure:

yar I spent almost 10 days at Sit-in in Islamabad.. :)

what? o_O:unsure:

I would not have had the patience. But you believe in a cause, and unlike a lot of keyboard warriors, you put in the effort. Impressive :)

@Hazzy997

Please do not mention me en masse in every thread relating to the Palestinian & Israeli conflict. Note that I do not mind mentions from forum members provided they don't misuse the mentions feature to the point that it turns in to spamming. Being mentioned in a group is alright if the poster is actually asking for the opinion of mentioned members, but the copied & pasted list of members that even includes the username of the member posting the list continuously amounts to nothing more than spamming, seeing as it's simply a method used to forcefully grab the attention of other members even if they do not want to be bothered. En masse mentions are alright once in a while though, provided I have a great amount of interest in the subject of discussion or if I know the member mentioning me well enough. Generally, I prefer to visit threads of my own accord, & when I am in the mood, I will definitely contribute to threads regarding the Palestinian conflict too.

Back
Top Bottom