What's new

Whatever

Arab and his 2014 car

25_by_bedouin_life.jpg

It won't be the same video buddy, & that's because the producer of that video uploaded it to his own Youtube channel. :)

In any case, here is the YouTube address to the video if you use some sort of proxy.

YouTube watch?v=x4XcRDzH1LQ (Remove the space between "youtube.com/" & "watch..")

By the way, how are things in Pakistan & especially Islamabad these days as the protests continue? What do you think will happen next?
Not bad at all.... we are actually enjoying 24 hours Soup Opera,Live Music,such enthusiasm to see in crowd,all celebrities arriving every other day,handsome IK in different Coloured Shalwar Kameez daily,PMLN Ministers in panic,Deadlines Pey Deadlines,increasing Curiosity with every passing minute on what will be the climax of whole this March...and top of all that watching all this while having delicious food and interesting talks when sitting infront of TV:enjoy::p::bunny:

Jokes Apart,its a very crucial day today as the talks and deadlines have been ended....Everyone of us should pray that it ends peacefully....with no violence and bloodshed!

and thanks for the Youtube link!

@Informant

why disappointed?

and lol you again trying correcting my english spellings subah subah?:undecided:

something wrong with quoting option here

@batmannow is accusing mods. He's saying "i've been banned from several threads to make space for noora leaguer". Though saying it once or twice is different, he has that as signature.

He is getting banned for trolling, not for mods viewpoint.

I thread banned him from "Has someone actually read the JIT report?" thread, because he was pulling the usual stuff there, not contributing anything to discussion. He is just a troll - should be ignored.

I thread banned him from "Has someone actually read the JIT report?" thread, because he was pulling the usual stuff there, not contributing anything to discussion. He is just a troll - should be ignored.
That took forever.

I kind of enjoy his posts now. Yesterday he threatened to "batmannow" me.

Back
Top Bottom