What's new

Whatever

Computer Multitasking!? Something like this.......... :P

Multi-Tasking-Win.jpg

So are you completing a university assignment? Just make sure you cite your "copied & pasted" information correctly. ;)

It's called "How To Be A Tough Guy!", but I don't think it's available anywhere else since the content creator is the channel's owner too. It had this really funny part about being tough on the Internet, & that's sort of relevant to Defence.pk.

I could type out the transcript for you, but it won't be funny anymore.
haha@pic gosh .......:p:

and ill look for the video with that subtitle!

@Oscar - "Once you are done with your putrid hate."

In case you did not realize it was you who jumped on the religious bandwagon by calling me bigoted because I did not use the word Muslims. I used the word 'Indians' as achievers. That clearly implies that Indians - whether they be Hindus or Sikhs or Muslims - will generally succeed in making a difference and succeeding.

As opposed to the word 'Pakistanis', who I said will only be found taking the lead when it comes to some religious affair. This is borne out by the academic and employment records of Pakistanis and those of Pakistani descent in both UK and US which lack behind Indians in all data spheres.

Somehow in your analysis you fail to take into account these minutiae that make all the difference to context. That is all.

haha@pic gosh .......:p:

and ill look for the video with that subtitle!

It won't be the same video buddy, & that's because the producer of that video uploaded it to his own Youtube channel. :)

In any case, here is the YouTube address to the video if you use some sort of proxy.

YouTube watch?v=x4XcRDzH1LQ (Remove the space between "youtube.com/" & "watch..")

By the way, how are things in Pakistan & especially Islamabad these days as the protests continue? What do you think will happen next?

i was talking about somebody else... :p:
Who is that somebody else? Is he also claiming that I am Anti-indian lol?

It won't be the same video buddy, & that's because the producer of that video uploaded it to his own Youtube channel. :)

In any case, here is the YouTube address to the video if you use some sort of proxy.

YouTube watch?v=x4XcRDzH1LQ (Remove the space between "youtube.com/" & "watch..")

By the way, how are things in Pakistan & especially Islamabad these days as the protests continue? What do you think will happen next?
Hi! Things in Islamabad are ok but people are still facing problems when they need to get to some place,Which means they have to travel very late at night. And Qadri demands that shariff brothers should be prosecuted which can make things alot worse.

Last edited:
The ban was serving me actually :p:
Got banned for quoting the satanic verses :lol::lol: (probably) i have no Idea why I was banned.
So my guess was right :lol:

AugenBlick said:
How's Kerala doing. You guys will miss sheila and her delhi style. :rofl:
Kerala was good.But I also went to Goa and Delhi.In short I utilised my time in India. :)
And why would Kerala miss Sheila Dixit??Should it be not the other way around??
And I think in India a governor is to a state what our President is to our country- a nominal head or a puppet. :happy:

@WebMaster -My flags :girl_wacko:

@Emmie Some time when i try to open a thread i get a error message, you do not have permission to perform this act. What is the reason? Thread is closed, or thread ban? or thread deleted, ( alerts from that thread is also vanished)

@Emmie Some time when i try to open a thread i get a error message, you do not have permission to perform this act. What is the reason? Thread is closed, or thread ban? or thread deleted, ( alerts from that thread is also vanished)

It means thread has been deleted.

Back
Top Bottom