What's new

Whatever

yeah! Computer Multitasking!:enjoy:

I couldnt see the video you posted,what's subtitle? ill google it! thanks for sharing it by the way!

Computer Multitasking!? Something like this.......... :P

Multi-Tasking-Win.jpg

So are you completing a university assignment? Just make sure you cite your "copied & pasted" information correctly. ;)

It's called "How To Be A Tough Guy!", but I don't think it's available anywhere else since the content creator is the channel's owner too. It had this really funny part about being tough on the Internet, & that's sort of relevant to Defence.pk.

I could type out the transcript for you, but it won't be funny anymore.

Last edited:
Here, I gave you a thanks...... just because I like you as a poster, and your amazing ability to be sarcastic to a fault! :D
hain?o_O
warning: The opinion expressed here have no layers of hidden meaning and should be taken literally. Any other meaning you find, is a projection of you own thought/self for which this author takes no credit/blame. :devil:

Here, I gave you a thanks...... just because I like you as a poster, and your amazing ability to be sarcastic to a fault! :D
Dont encourage the lad :whistle:

why twitter is suggesting me to follow @Aeronaut :lol:
Yalgar ho gi :P a year ago twitter suggested me to follow @Zarvan :lol:
:blink:

Bhai such Punjaabi needs no encouragement :D
Kon bhai? Kiska bhai?

Altaf nay pappi tou nai day di tujhay jo har koi bhai bhai nazar ara hai? :rofl:

@waz

could you put that link here? I searched for google on it, couldn't find it :-)

@waz

could you put that link here? I searched for google on it, couldn't find it :-)

Child Genius - Channel 4

Should work for you.

The top kids are Pakistani (youngest), a Bengali, two Indian girls (one southern), a Nigerian and White British kid.

That's crazy, considering South Asians are a minority in the UK.

Tell me what you think.

Child Genius - Channel 4

Should work for you.

The top kids are Pakistani (youngest), a Bengali, two Indian girls (one southern), a Nigerian and White British kid.

That's crazy, considering South Asians are a minority in the UK.

Tell me what you think.

These kids I don't think would succeed in their home country. I think U.K provides the tools for them.

also this is not going to do wonders for the perception that South Indians are a bunch of nerds image. Ouch :(

@waz I would like to hear your opinion on this though.

Last edited:
These kids I don't think would succeed in their home country. I think U.K provides the tools for them.

also this is not going to do wonders for the perception that South Indians are a bunch of nerds image. Ouch :(

South Asians do a great deal here, not just nerds. We have many sportsman, business folk, television personalities etc.

Back
Top Bottom