What's new

Whatever

We are getting there...september 14 or so. :agree:
@Chanakya's_Chant when's mars happening??

Btw @S.U.R.B. "the cookies in jar" whooshed over my head,what was it about?? :blink:

Are you alive warrior on a camel cataphract ???
Long long longgg time. Lolzz

Just 31 days to go! From ISRO's FB page on August 22 - It will be in the Martian orbit on 24th September and India will be the first nation in history to get to mars in the first attempt itself!

10298914_1540091676214189_982395683787022092_n.jpg

Water!? :woot: I think you meant Vodka; it's composed of ethanol & water, & happens to be colourless too. That's probably where the confusion arose from. :P
Nope :disagree:
I am sure what I drink is just pure water.:D
I have tasted vodka once.I am sure sans the orange juice added to it the vodka would have tasted bitter.:sick:
And who would drink something bitter JLT??

p(-)0ENiX said:
I searched online about the problems my device had & it turned out there were loads of people complaining on Apple's forum, but there was no official response whatsoever back then.

I don't think there is any response out right now either, & unfortunately, most people would have probably just accepted the flaws & moved on.

I agree, Apple's quality control has definitely deteriorated as far as the iPhone is concerned.

Check out the Note 4. :smokin:

Galaxy Note 4 Specs Leak—Powerful Is An Understatement | TechnoBuffalo

samsung-galaxy-note-4-leak-1.jpg

samsung-galaxy-note-4-leak-2.jpg
I desperately need one of those.The picture quality and the lesser strain on eyes attracts ppl like me to it.
Wait!!!
Did that article say 16MP camera in note-4??
Whoa!!!

Just 31 days to go! From ISRO's FB page on August 22 - It will be in the Martian orbit on 24th September and India will be the first nation in history to get to mars in the first attempt itself!

10298914_1540091676214189_982395683787022092_n.jpg
Wow!!!
9-10months of wait and suspense 'll finally come to end. :-)
Touchwood!!!

@Mugwop you cant give negative rating willy nilly .. with power comes responsibility .. right.
I thought the ratings are for posts not for person.. :offpost:

Please dont use Punjabi or whatever that abomination is, it kinda breaks my heart to see you strangle it :(
Hum Punjabi hain even my accent sometimes states so ...why try to dismiss my attempts instead of helping my struggle :cray:

Nope :disagree:
I am sure what I drink is just pure water.:D
I have tasted vodka once.I am sure sans the orange juice added to it the vodka would have tasted bitter.:sick:
And who would drink something bitter JLT??

Back at university, I had friends from the former Commie Union, ah sorry, I meant Soviet Union, & they would literally drink it like it was water. :lol:

I desperately need one of those.The picture quality and the lesser strain on eyes attracts ppl like me to it.
Wait!!!
Did that article say 16MP camera in note-4??
Whoa!!!

U mirin' the Note 4? :P Yeah, the device sounds like it's worth dying for. :partay:

I hope it borrows some UI elements from stock Android & incorporates them in to TouchWiz. Regardless, the device is a great purchase for the next 2 years.

What's your opinion on the next two iPhones?

Here, I gave you a thanks...... just because I like you as a poster, and your amazing ability to be sarcastic to a fault! :D

@Mugwop you cant give negative rating willy nilly .. with power comes responsibility .. right.
I thought the ratings are for posts not for person.. :offpost:

So you are working & chilling out at the same time? That sort of reminds me of myself. :D

Whenever I have had to do an assignment, I always had a bunch of YouTube videos open on the side, apart from some chatting here & there.

The only time I strictly focus on work is when the deadline gets nearer, & that's messed up because I previously finished my work before hand to relax later on.

@Akheilos

What's up? How is life?

@Desert Fox @Marshmallow @Akheilos @flamer84 @levina

Check out this video below.

The part relevant to PDF & the Internet in general starts around 2:40 & ends at 3:09. :lol:

@Marshmallow, unblock YouTube by whatever means are available to you & watch this clip.

That's good bro. Yeah, going to the gym during Ramadan is tough as hell. People either end up eating too much or eating too little for the workout.

I am doing a combination of weight lifting & strength training, but it's primarily to complement my martial arts training.

What major are you undertaking in college?

Yeah, the good thing is that there are always a couple of trolls around to entertain members & guests. :lol:
yeah! Computer Multitasking!:enjoy:

I couldnt see the video you posted,what's subtitle? ill google it! thanks for sharing it by the way!

Back
Top Bottom