What's new

Whatever

@p(-)0ENiX How you been bro? I see you've been a silent observer lately.

I've yet to respond to your post in the other thread, will get to it shortly.

@p(-)0ENiX How you been bro? I see you've been a silent observer lately.

I've yet to respond to your post in the other thread, will get to it shortly.

I am doing alright bro. I am preparing for some tests, but apart from that I am focusing more on my gym routine these days. I was learn Kick Boxing in the past, but my plan to switch over to MMA has so far failed due to the lack of a good club. What's up on your side?

Yeah, I have just been browsing around to keep up with new events, but the arguments & fights in the Middle Eastern section are always hilarious & worth reading. Respond anytime, I don't mind.

Janaab Arabs greet that to you on Eid too :D

Well I was there for 2 weeks :D was too hot and well thori si chuttiyan thee :(
how was the visit? esp Eid? although i know you hated your relatives!:p:

I am doing alright bro. I am preparing for some tests, but apart from that I am focusing more on my gym routine these days. I was learn Kick Boxing in the past, but my plan to switch over to MMA has so far failed due to the lack of a good club. What's up on your side?

Yeah, I have just been browsing around to keep up with new events, but the arguments & fights in the Middle Eastern section are always hilarious & worth reading. Respond anytime, I don't mind.
Hola Phonix :wave: good morning and good day! :wave:

:unsure::unsure:

:fie::fie:

smileys-angry-559707.gif
smileys-angry-559707.gif

Sup nakchardi :D

Nice! Staying active is a very good choice that most people neglect nowadays. I've been hitting the gym as well though not for the exact same reason as you. I lost over15 pounds of mostly muscle mass over Ramadan so i've been weight lifting to gain back all that muscle since my work requires it for heavy lifting and operating machinery. Other than that looking forward to going back to college.

Yeah, especially those Iranian vs. Turk arguments and Arab vs. Iranian. Though besides that there are other ridiculous arguments as well.

Sure, will do hopefully today.

Good morning buddy, I was just about to mention you. I haven't seen you in quite a while, so what's up? Why are you up at 6:42 AM on Sunday (weekend)? :P
yeah been busy:p:...afterall im not really that Farig like most of PDFians:enjoy:....i have recently realized what scholars/philosophers say that time shouldnt be wasted at all untill you have some real knuckleheads to deal with on PDF which is actually amusing:laugh: ...

Dosri Window Py Kam Kurna Huta Hey......was working on something so just jumped on in here to see what's going on....

Sup nakchardi :D
arnt talking to you....:happy: im naraz:unsure:...actually scared now:fie:

he fights with me and gets mad at me all the time on all threads for no reason :(:argh:

Akheilous Eid Ka Maza Pak Mi Zada Ana Tha...Uder Kurni Thi Na!
Well Eid is for kids...at my age jahan marzi ho bus kissi kay ghar jana hota hai....30-60 mins sit down small chit chat eat and go home :P

Itni heat mein tou kapray kaharab ho janay thay :D

he fights with me and gets mad at me all the time on all threads for no reason
janaab @Informant kiyun bachi nu tang kertay ho? lolzz...Usually if guys like a girl they tang her .... :whistle:

Alright night to everyone :wave:

Last edited:
yeah been busy:p:...afterall im not really that Farig like most of PDFians:enjoy:....i have recently realized what scholars/philosophers say that time shouldnt be wasted at all untill you have some real knuckleheads to deal with on PDF which is actually amusing:laugh: ...

Dosri Window Py Kam Kurna Huta Hey......was working on something so just jumped on in here to see what's going on....

So you are working & chilling out at the same time? That sort of reminds me of myself. :D

Whenever I have had to do an assignment, I always had a bunch of YouTube videos open on the side, apart from some chatting here & there.

The only time I strictly focus on work is when the deadline gets nearer, & that's messed up because I previously finished my work before hand to relax later on.

@Akheilos

What's up? How is life?

@Desert Fox @Marshmallow @Akheilos @flamer84 @levina

Check out this video below.

The part relevant to PDF & the Internet in general starts around 2:40 & ends at 3:09. :lol:

@Marshmallow, unblock YouTube by whatever means are available to you & watch this clip.

Nice! Staying active is a very good choice that most people neglect nowadays. I've been hitting the gym as well though not for the exact same reason as you. I lost over15 pounds of mostly muscle mass over Ramadan so i've been weight lifting to gain back all that muscle since my work requires it for heavy lifting and operating machinery. Other than that looking forward to going back to college.

That's good bro. Yeah, going to the gym during Ramadan is tough as hell. People either end up eating too much or eating too little for the workout.

I am doing a combination of weight lifting & strength training, but it's primarily to complement my martial arts training.

What major are you undertaking in college?

Yeah, especially those Iranian vs. Turk arguments and Arab vs. Iranian. Though besides that there are other ridiculous arguments as well.

Yeah, the good thing is that there are always a couple of trolls around to entertain members & guests. :lol:

Last edited:
That's good bro. Yeah, going to the gym during Ramadan is tough as hell. People either end up eating too much or eating too little for the workout.

I am doing power lifting, but it's primarily to complement my martial arts training.
Yeah, i tried working out during Ramadan once and i only ended up losing more muscle since fasting deprives your muscle tissue the necessary nutrients and protein to heal post workout.

What major are you undertaking in college?
I was originally going for Psychology but now i'm looking into the medical field.

Yeah, the good thing is that there are always a couple of trolls around to entertain members & guests. :lol:
True true.

Back
Top Bottom