What's new

Whatever

Teri tooo! >
bad-girl-0009.gif
giphy.gif

Since the original thread was closed:

Promoting reconciliation became more difficult after the french betrayed Toussant and decided to bring back slavery and regain control of the island.You are not acknowledging the fact that French troops committed many atrocities too in their attempt to restore slavery.I don't approve much of what Dessalines did but the reason he did it was because of rage,That type of rage generates from a person when he is terrorized and de-humanized. He did in essence what he was taught to do by those that shaped his world.

So you are admitting that the Black Haitians killed off every French Man, Woman, and Child, even the ones who had nothing to do with the enslavement of Africans and in fact supported the rights of the Blacks to self determination? So my argument was correct that indeed every last White was butchered under Black rule in Haiti.

" The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3] "

1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What excuse? You went off topic and attacked my country for no reason.
I never "attacked" your country. I merely stated historically documented facts.

If i were to attack your country i would use abusive language and derogatory words. Stop crying false accusations as it only proves you have no valid counter argument.

Great now your taking potshots at South Africa which is one of the richest country of Africa.
What "potshots"?? I only posted links from reputable Liberal Websites like the Daily Mail. Why are you so defensive for?

Black South African Businessman Rips Out Heart Of Another Man And Eats It To Prove He's Not Gay- Daily Mail

"Rape Hotspot" Billboard Goes Up In South Africa- The Citizen

Drastic Increase In Murder Of White Farmers In South Africa

Also, its funny you mention that South Africa is one of the richest countries in Africa. But only so as long as the people who established the country exist. Once they too are butchered to the last man, woman, and child as was done to the French in Haiti, South Africa will be no different from Zimbabwe and Haiti.

Here's the truth: You could have picked any other country to make your point in response to that member but you picked Haiti because you can't stand the fact that there is a person on this forum who is of Haitian descent who also became a Think tank on this forum in less than a year. The truth is PDF is a forum made to have discussions on Pakistani politics and Military hardware so stop damaging the reputation of this forum which such posts and threads.
Really?? Do you think you're that important?? :lol:

When i posted that statement i never even knew we had a Haitian on PDF. But it seems you're not too bright in the head because surely you lack comprehension. Let me make myself clear to you once again:

The reason why i brought Haiti up in reply to that member who was advocating carving out a piece of America specifically for Blacks where they could govern themselves was due to the historically documented fact that Haiti was the first Black Country to attain its freedom from European rule, where for the first time the Black majority ruled over the White minority while also inheriting all of the infrastructure, facilities, and institutions established by the Whites, yet Haiti went backwards and the USA had to send in the marines to stabilize Haiti not once, not twice, but three times (before you cry "Racism", this is a historically documented fact), yet even after American interventions Haiti kept on returning to its previous condition of backwardness.

Nothing to do with you being Haitian or a think tank on pdf because none of that is of concern to me.

But, if it makes you feel any better, i'll bring up another country. How does Zimbabwe (former Rhodesia) sound?

Zimbabwe too was once a White enclave in Africa known as Rhodesia, a colony of Britain. It was one of the most economically prosperous, technologically advanced, and secure region in Africa in every sense of the word besides South Africa. It had a White minority of 296,000 in 1975 (4% of the Rhodesian population at the time) with a massive black majority population. In 1970 the White Rhodesian gov.t declared Rhodesia as a independent Republic however the Blacks weren't content with the White minority and forced the Whites to concede to their demands through the use of brute force. Once the Whites gave in the mass slaughters and ethnic cleansing of White Rhodesians began. The new Black gov.t confiscated all of their property and assets and handed them over to the Blacks. All gov.t offices and administrations formerly occupied by Whites were handed over to Blacks. The Black gov.t also renamed the country from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe. End result?? The new country of Zimbabwe went down the toilet in every sense of the word.

BTW, this is from the Liberal mouthpiece New York Times: Black Zimbabweans Desire White Rule

"In a week of surreptitious reporting here (committing journalism can be a criminal offense in Zimbabwe), ordinary people said time and again that life had been better under the old, racist, white regime of what was then called Rhodesia.

“When the country changed from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe, we were very excited,” one man, Kizita, told me in a village of mud-walled huts near this town in western Zimbabwe. “But we didn’t realize the ones we chased away were better and the ones we put in power would oppress us.”

“It would have been better if whites had continued to rule because the money would have continued to come,” added a neighbor, a 58-year-old farmer named Isaac. “It was better under Rhodesia. Then we could get jobs. Things were cheaper in stores. Now we have no money, no food.”

Over and over, I cringed as I heard Africans wax nostalgic about a nasty, oppressive regime run by a tiny white elite. Black Zimbabweans responded that at least that regime was more competent than today’s nasty, oppressive regime run by the tiny black elite that surrounds Mr. Mugabe."

A question for you @Mugwop and others to ponder over: What do Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Detroit, and Chicago have in common?? Answer: They were all once ruled by a predominantly White gov.t/administration but ever since these countries/cities gov.t's/administrations came under the control of Blacks they have become backward cesspits.

That quote was written by Guevara when he was 24 and encountered blacks for basically the first time in his life.Months after that he denounced racism.Essentially the quote was before he was “Che”.Che’s friend and personal bodyguard from 1959 till his death in 1967 was Harry Villegas, who was Afro-Cuban. Che also regarded Patrice Lumumba as one of his heroes.

Yeah, sure, i've read this before, a lot of lefties and apologists try to use this excuse to cover up Che's inner Racist view of Blacks.

You'll be interested in this BTW. Here is what a famous Arab scholar by the name of Ibn Khaldun, father of modern economics, had to say about Blacks from his experience through his travels in Africa's Black regions:whistle: :

• The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].
    • Ibn Khaldun as quoted in Bernard Lewis, Race and Color in Islam, Harper and Row, 1970, quote on page 38. The brackets are displayed by Lewis.
  • "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah
"Bling Bling" is a Rap slang for Diamond Chains that are expensive not all African Americans can afford them.Only some rich rappers buy them.

Besides the rappers, even most Black youth have the "bling bling" and the latest Jordan sneakers, but blame the Whites and other hard working people for not giving them enough tax money in the form of welfare so they could have some money left over to feed themselves.

Last edited:
Since the original thread was closed:

So you are admitting that the Black Haitians killed of every French Man, Woman, and Child, even the ones who had nothing to do with the enslavement of Africans and in fact supported the rights of the Blacks to self determination? So my argument was correct that indeed every last White was butchered under Black rule in Haiti.

" The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3] "

1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never "attacked" your country. I merely stated historically documented facts.

If i were to attack your country i would use abusive language and derogatory words. Stop crying false accusations as it only proves you have no valid counter argument.

What "potshots"?? I only posted links from reputable Liberal Websites like the Daily Mail. Why are you so defensive for?

Black South African Businessman Rips Out Heart Of Another Man And Eats It To Prove He's Not Gay- Daily Mail

"Rape Hotspot" Billboard Goes Up In South Africa- The Citizen

Drastic Increase In Murder Of White Farmers In South Africa

Also, its funny you mention that South Africa is one of the richest countries in Africa. But only so as long as the people who established the country exist. Once they too are butchered to the last man, woman, and child as was done to the French in Haiti, South Africa will be no different from Zimbabwe and Haiti.

Really?? Do you think you're that important?? :lol:

When i posted that statement i never even knew we had a Haitian on PDF. But it seems you're not too bright in the head because surely you lack comprehension. Let me make myself clear to you once again:

The reason why i brought Haiti up in reply to that member who was advocating carving out a piece of America specifically for Blacks where they could govern themselves was due to the historically documented fact that Haiti was the first Black Country to attain its freedom from European rule, where for the first time the Black majority ruled over the White minority while also inheriting all of the infrastructure, facilities, and institutions established by the Whites, yet Haiti went backwards and the USA had to send in the marines to stabilize Haiti not once, not twice, but three times (before you cry "Racism", this is a historically documented fact), yet even after American interventions Haiti kept on returning to its previous condition of backwardness.

Nothing to do with you being Haitian or a think tank on pdf because none of that is of concern to me.

But, if it makes you feel any better, i'll bring up another country. How does Zimbabwe (former Rhodesia) sound?

Zimbabwe too was once a White enclave in Africa known as Rhodesia, a colony of Britain. It was one of the most economically prosperous, technologically advanced, and secure region in Africa in every sense of the word besides South Africa. It had a White minority of 296,000 in 1975 (4% of the Rhodesian population at the time) with a massive black majority population. In 1970 the White Rhodesian gov.t declared Rhodesia as a independent Republic however the Blacks weren't content with the White minority and forced the Whites to concede to their demands through the use of brute force. Once the Whites gave in the mass slaughters and ethnic cleansing of White Rhodesians began. The new Black gov.t confiscated all of their property and assets and handed them over to the Blacks. All gov.t offices and administrations formerly occupied by Whites were handed over to Blacks. The Black gov.t also renamed the country from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe. End result?? The new country of Zimbabwe went down the toilet in every sense of the word.

BTW, this is from the Liberal mouthpiece New York Times: Black Zimbabweans Desire White Rule

"In a week of surreptitious reporting here (committing journalism can be a criminal offense in Zimbabwe), ordinary people said time and again that life had been better under the old, racist, white regime of what was then called Rhodesia.

“When the country changed from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe, we were very excited,” one man, Kizita, told me in a village of mud-walled huts near this town in western Zimbabwe. “But we didn’t realize the ones we chased away were better and the ones we put in power would oppress us.”

“It would have been better if whites had continued to rule because the money would have continued to come,” added a neighbor, a 58-year-old farmer named Isaac. “It was better under Rhodesia. Then we could get jobs. Things were cheaper in stores. Now we have no money, no food.”

Over and over, I cringed as I heard Africans wax nostalgic about a nasty, oppressive regime run by a tiny white elite. Black Zimbabweans responded that at least that regime was more competent than today’s nasty, oppressive regime run by the tiny black elite that surrounds Mr. Mugabe."

A question for you @Mugwop and others to ponder over: What do Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Detroit, and Chicago have in common?? Answer: They were all once ruled by a predominantly White gov.t/administration but ever since these countries/cities gov.t's/administrations came under the control of Blacks they have become backward cesspits.

Yeah, sure, i've read this before, a lot of lefties and apologists try to use this excuse to cover up Che's inner Racist view of Blacks.

You'll be interested in this BTW. Here is what a famous Arab scholar by the name of Ibn Khaldun, father of modern economics, had to say about Blacks from his experience through his travels in Africa's Black regions:whistle: :

• The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].
    • Ibn Khaldun as quoted in Bernard Lewis, Race and Color in Islam, Harper and Row, 1970, quote on page 38. The brackets are displayed by Lewis.
  • "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah

Besides the rappers, even most Black youth have the "bling bling" and the latest Jordan sneakers, but blame the Whites and other hard working people for not giving them enough tax money in the form of welfare so they could have some money left over to feed themselves.

Why do you even bother?

Why do you even bother?
I just like rubbing the facts in their faces. Also, such debates compel me to exercise my critical thinking abilities helping to keep my wits sharp. The amount of research and compilation of information i'm able to do in such a short amount of time is pretty amazing not to mention i could always go back and easily access the information for future use.

Yeah, i'm like that. :lol:

ehhh What's up doc?

201165215592809bb5.jpg

Hi sister.Doing just fine.I hope that you are enjoying your moments.
And i see money dropping down from Mars.
(Seems like Indians have reached there, eh? @levina , :oops: no more cookies in the jar? Let's blame google for it.):P
And no i'm not a pole dancer like @hinduguy with my legs in the air.:lol:

Hi sister.Doing just fine.I hope that you are enjoying your moments.
And i see money dropping down from Mars.
(Seems like Indians have reached there, eh? @levina , :oops: no more cookies in the jar? Let's blame google for it.):P
And no i'm not a pole dancer like @hinduguy with my legs in the air.:lol:
lolz...yea alright and alive :D

hope the same for ya!!

haha ..ana also bekhair..wa kulla am wa antum bekhyr
hahhaha yeh Eid par nai keh jata hai? :p:

Well hum tou Pakistan ja ker wapis bhi a giyea... @Marshmallow
didnt even come out to say hi :cray:

So, how was your session with toothpaste and the brush this morning?:-)
Went fine?
How can we know, until you smile?

4.jpg
lolz that is cute and funny at the sametime :rofl:

So, how was your session with toothpaste and the brush this morning?:-)
Went fine?
How can we know, until you smile?

4.jpg
hey docccc :wave: how are you? :wave: kayfa haluk ya akhi? :wave: bachey sachey thik hain? ...hope they are growing like real well behaved kids unlike you:-)

:p:

hahhaha yeh Eid par nai keh jata hai? :p:

Well hum tou Pakistan ja ker wapis bhi a giyea... @Marshmallow
didnt even come out to say hi :cray:

lolz that is cute and funny at the sametime :rofl:
nahi it means that may you stay in good health every passing year ...lol

you already back?
smileys-confused-821384.gif
i thought you would stay atleast for a month...5 days k leay kia kurni aein thein?:undecided:

Last edited:
nahi it means that may you stay in good health every passing year ...lol
Janaab Arabs greet that to you on Eid too :D

you already back?
smileys-confused-821384.gif
i thought you would stay atleast for a month...5 days k leay kia kurni aein thein?:undecided:
Well I was there for 2 weeks :D was too hot and well thori si chuttiyan thee :(

Back
Top Bottom