What's new

Whatever

You're cramping my style.
That is a new proverb or something for me had to google it up:

official South African Oxford Dictionary says "prevent himm from acting freely or to his best ability". I thought it to mean crowding his freedom to express himself by being in his face or glory or way to achieve what he wants to achieve, in the context of being noticed or envied by peers.

:ashamed: me is like that I guess :rofl:

@Jungibaaz just read this: Causing me to do things in a somewhat smaller way than I normally would. Keeping me from doing things the way I want to do them. Keeping me from friends, or other relationships. Causing me to feel confined and as if I have given up control to someone else.

Dudeeeee...what did you wanna do ;)

That is a new proverb or something for me had to google it up:

official South African Oxford Dictionary says "prevent himm from acting freely or to his best ability". I thought it to mean crowding his freedom to express himself by being in his face or glory or way to achieve what he wants to achieve, in the context of being noticed or envied by peers.

:ashamed: me is like that I guess :rofl:

@Jungibaaz just read this: Causing me to do things in a somewhat smaller way than I normally would. Keeping me from doing things the way I want to do them. Keeping me from friends, or other relationships. Causing me to feel confined and as if I have given up control to someone else.

Dudeeeee...what did you wanna do ;)

Who me? Oh I just spend my time at male dominated forums in search of pulling chicks, especially with the killer dp of mine.

You got all that from a one liner?? :whistle:

Waz Bhai I've been thanking all your posts (or at least most of them) but you didn't even thank one of mine - Manaa keh mein Butt huuun aur aaap Khawaja Asif keh cousin hain purrr itnaaa parayoon walaa salooook ? :cry:

So what do you recommend ? MSc in Accounting & Finance with a CIMA - Would that work ?

In New Zealand too there is big demand for management accountants. In western countries there tends to be. Because the corporate culture is that when you pitch an idea, you need numbers to pitch the stuff.

Sorry bro, I'm watching so many threads and at times I forget to thank folks. Check now.

Yes, that would be a great combination. Now get going.

When you come to the UK, your first meal out will be on me bro.

@waz one thing I like in New Zealand about Management schools is they get you to work in Cross discipline teams.

Last year, when my team got into the University finals for management presentation, my team had a Accounting major, Marketing guy (me) Strategic management (a friend of mine) and a Finance major.

My friend would come up with the strategy, the accounting guy and the finance guy would check the feasibility of the strategy and I would decide how to pitch this product.

I remember working 21 hours straight for the finals.

But it was a lot of fun and we were the first all guy team in the history of the University who made it to the finals.

@Armstrong go for Management Accounting, don't waste your life doing something you loathe.

Waz Bhai I've been thanking all your posts (or at least most of them) but you didn't even thank one of mine - Manaa keh mein Butt huuun aur aaap Khawaja Asif keh cousin hain purrr itnaaa parayoon walaa salooook ? :cry:

So what do you recommend ? MSc in Accounting & Finance with a CIMA - Would that work ?

have some shame! :D

Thank You ! :)

And likewise when you come to Pakistan your first meal will be on me ! :cheers:

Waisee Waz Bhai you're worked in the Accounting & Finance profession there in the UK - Please tell me something about Management Accounting careers over there !

And I want a detailed answer ! :mad:

(1) What are the qualifications required for an entry level position in a Management Accounting oriented job ?

(2) What kind of Management Accounting jobs are there in the UK ?

(3) What skill-set is required to be more employable in Management Accounting ?

(4) Why is Manchester United still allowed to function as a club & Old Trafford hasn't been torn down - I'm a Liverpool F.C fan ! :smokin:

(5) And repeat after me - The Founding Fathers of Financial Accounting must have been Sociopaths hence why they created such an utterly boring & torturous thing ! :unsure:

start with prestigious firms and research into them.

Price waterhouse cooper PWC, Deloitte's are a great start, there are big accounting and consultancy firms in U.K. Jump on the net and do a lot of research.

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Chak Bamu

@batmannow is accusing mods. He's saying "i've been banned from several threads to make space for noora leaguer". Though saying it once or twice is different, he has that as signature.

He is getting banned for trolling, not for mods viewpoint.

Yaar tum log bhi naa...lolz

I once had a hamster and my cousin was like chuhai ko izzat day ker hamster bulati hai yeh cousin mayri :blink: :rofl:

Hamsters are so cooootooo. And i love guinea pigs awwwww babies :wub:

Okay mali i want some super plant to yield me multiple vegetables through out the year. Get to work :p:

Hamsters are so cooootooo. And i love guinea pigs awwwww babies :wub:

Okay mali i want some super plant to yield me multiple vegetables through out the year. Get to work :p:
lolz....aik kaam kero get someone with a title to give my email to you...

Back
Top Bottom