What's new

Whatever

Okay ! :(

But are you implying that getting a Graduate degree from some place like Derby would be sh*t & I shouldn't keep high hopes for getting a decent job afterwards ?

I love Economics ! :kiss3:

God sent Adam Smith & then he sent me ! :smokin:

No bro! I did say it's worthwhile man! Go for it!

Yes Economics is fab, and no, I don't like posting in the Economics section here. :undecided:

50 grams gold? :D :cheesy:

Well, short-term no,medium term you should go well beyond 50grams with earning power.

UK masters @ LSE is worth every penny. Don't think much, there is nothing better than LSE in Economics. Maybe two or three American schools. Maybe.

They're also out of my Budget ! :(

And most of them don't rank that highly in terms of Employability either; I dunno Waz Bhai I'm confused ! :unsure:

On one hand some of these Universities rank high on the academic front whereas on the other hand even a low ranked University like Robert Gordon has the highest employability for its students ! RGU graduates come top with employers | July 2013 | Robert Gordon University News

In addition to that I'm also hearing people say 'UK has a one year Masters program' whereas other countries have a 2 year Masters Program - Maybe a UK Master's isn't worth it ? :undecided:

Waisee what exactly do you teach ? :what:

It better not be Financial Accounting ! :mad:

@WebMaster can we have a special sticky thread for dharna? Some of us would like to hold online dharna.

I hope defense.pk doesn't use it's police unconstitutionally per defense.pk terms there.

UK masters @ LSE is worth every penny. Don't think much, there is nothing better than LSE in Economics. Maybe two or three American schools. Maybe.
2 or 3 american schools? LOL.

There are many many schools in North America that are very prestigious, in terms of faculty of economics. LSE just happens to be third, luckily. But top 10 slots are pretty much spammed by americans

So don't go around saying "maybe" :P

Last edited:
@500
Do you have your own thread about Aircraft carriers? If not, would you kindly make one when you get a chance.

@Ravi Nair

Someone told me that you also wanna be a Prime minister.
Why not try it, when you can get a deal as good as ours.:D
1-Become a Pakistani national.You may settle here.But it's optional so nothing to worry about.
2-Do your business here.Be a philanthropist, as you already are. (Funding us from across the border....:lol: )
3- Step 3, screw it.
4-Oh cmon, do you feel that you need to fulfill another requirement.
5-Straight to the point >>> Build a mob.....Enjoy a bit of adrenaline rush ,during that adventure.Have Islamabad under siege.Bingo!

Make me a chief minister of any province.I can settle for that.
The offer expires on 14th August 2030.Because at that time i reckon that i'll be bald enough and have fair amount of experience in SPORTS :ashamed: to run for the PMship.

Take you time.You can include Justin bieber in the scheme, if he accepts to be a DJ in our sit-ins and says goodbye to his singing career.
For that he has to convert. he he he he.

1978623_676398652397876_350160070_n.jpg

I'm not still back on my fibre-optic connection, and have to do with this poor substitute. But we can continue our conversations bro.

Which documentary did you see, was it the one set in Pakistan's Northern Areas? The Snow Leopard is one of a kind. I can't think of any cat that uses such skill in hunting. I saw one jump down, 40 feet onto the back of a goat and take its neck. Such a treasure we have among Pakistan, India, Nepal, Afghanistan and China.

yes.

It was a BBC one. if you type in Smow leopard you should find it in youtube. :-)

@Hyperion @Icarus @EyanKhan - I passed a racist comment about Pukhtoons but none of you replied ! :(

I feel so unloved right now ! :cry:

Because they know that Kashmiris have already been beat up already. :unsure:

don't hurt me.

No bro! I did say it's worthwhile man! Go for it!

Yes Economics is fab, and no, I don't like posting in the Economics section here. :undecided:

Well, short-term no,medium term you should go well beyond 50grams with earning power.

ah, so you teach economics eh?

after Raghuran Rajan (one of my favorite) became Reserve bank Governor of India, I hear they are still looking for good economists.

Indian economy is till tentative :(

@waz so you say there aren't much south Indians where you work or in U.K?

Last edited:
yes.

It was a BBC one. if you type in Smow leopard you should find it in youtube.

@waz so you say there aren't much south Indians where you work or in U.K?

Yes, I have seen that documentary, it's great.

There are very few South Indians here mate. You do get them at work e.g. in IT etc, but again they are dawrfed by the North Indian communities i.e. Gujarati and Punjabi. In recent times you have had some Southern families settle, but they are very tiny number. Most go to the US or Australia.

There are very few South Indians here mate. You do get them at work e.g. in IT etc, but again they are dawrfed by the North Indian communities i.e. Gujarati and Punjabi. In recent times you have had some Southern families settle, but they are very tiny number. Most go to the US or Australia.

Plus there are certain Pakistani Chartered Accountants from AJK settled in the UK who pass racists comments about South Indians owing to their darker complexions hence why most of them don't settle in the UK ! :whistle:

@waz that is because we have sense!

U.S and Australia and Canada > U.K :D

Kidding bhai U.K is awesome.

Plus there are certain Pakistani Chartered Accountants from AJK settled in the UK who pass racists comments about South Indians owing to their darker complexions hence why most of them don't settle in the UK ! :whistle:

Nah bro. The real reason is the work involved by Pakistanis of AJK involve less intellectually taxing measures. Too bad Chartered accountancy courses don't teach you to balance that ledger Am I right @waz :D

the more cutting edge places like silicon valley and tech fields require more intellectually impressive specimens :coffee:

@Armstrong @waz I am joking around :D

Back
Top Bottom