What's new

Whatever

@Ravi Nair

Someone told me that you also wanna be a Prime minister.
Why not try it, when you can get a deal as good as ours.:D
1-Become a Pakistani national.You may settle here.But it's optional so nothing to worry about.
2-Do your business here.Be a philanthropist, as you already are. (Funding us from across the border....:lol: )
3- Step 3, screw it.
4-Oh cmon, do you feel that you need to fulfill another requirement.
5-Straight to the point >>> Build a mob.....Enjoy a bit of adrenaline rush ,during that adventure.Have Islamabad under siege.Bingo!

Make me a chief minister of any province.I can settle for that.
The offer expires on 14th August 2030.Because at that time i reckon that i'll be bald enough and have fair amount of experience in SPORTS :ashamed: to run for the PMship.

Take you time.You can include Justin bieber in the scheme, if he accepts to be a DJ in our sit-ins and says goodbye to his singing career.
very true.

One day I will build a hospital, maybe win some international award, buy a mob or offer to feed freely to all people who come, free drinks and food, and topple gov't?

@Ravi Nair

Someone told me that you also wanna be a Prime minister.
Why not try it, when you can get a deal as good as ours.:D
1-Become a Pakistani national.You may settle here.But it's optional so nothing to worry about.
2-Do your business here.Be a philanthropist, as you already are. (Funding us from across the border....:lol: )
3- Step 3, screw it.
4-Oh cmon, do you feel that you need to fulfill another requirement.
5-Straight to the point >>> Build a mob.....Enjoy a bit of adrenaline rush ,during that adventure.Have Islamabad under siege.Bingo!

Make me a chief minister of any province.I can settle for that.
The offer expires on 14th August 2030.Because at that time i reckon that i'll be bald enough and have fair amount of experience in SPORTS :ashamed: to run for the PMship.

Take you time.You can include Justin bieber in the scheme, if he accepts to be a DJ in our sit-ins and says goodbye to his singing career.

LOL.

But then I have to convert to Islam. so likely it is not going to happen. And I will probably kill myself because of the stupidity of the politicians and bureaucrats.

Dude, do you really think that any of our politician even prays one time a day....... maximum you'll have to change your name......... what say you to "Ravi Khanzada"???? :D

LOL.

But then I have to convert to Islam. so likely it is not going to happen. And I will probably kill myself because of the stupidity of the politicians and bureaucrats.

Dude, do you really think that any of our politician even prays one time a day....... maximum you'll have to change your name......... what say you to "Ravi Khanzada"???? :D

I think it will be much harder to be PM of India.

The amount of money required will have you on your knees to the corporate magnates.

I can play the role of the Hindu who has found the 'light of Islam.' people love born again people don't they :-)

Also good to see you my friend.

Same here mate..... great to see you....... :)

I think it will be much harder to be PM of India.

The amount of money required will have you on your knees to the corporate magnates.

I can play the role of the Hindu who has found the 'light of Islam.' people love born again people don't they :-)

Also good to see you my friend.

Same here mate..... great to see you....... :)

I haven't had the chance to interact with many Pakistanis (only one in real life). So this is a great place to do that.

actually not great since people portray an exaggerated version of themselves.

Dude, use the formula..........

1. If they are being mean individually.......... divide it by ten.
2. If they are being nasty about religion.......... multiply it by ten....... these are the worst kind.
3. Whatever good they say about themselves...... that is the limitation of their grey matter....... divide it by two....
4. If they just hate you for being Indian....... divide it by ten......... they've never met you, so they don't know what they're missing....... it's the same culture, they just don't get it........

I haven't had the chance to interact with many Pakistanis (only one in real life). So this is a great place to do that.

Your avatar is familiar. Can't quite place it though.

Batman Arkham ZOOOMBBIEEEEEE new game release :D

@Ravi Nair am I right or am i Right?

Scarecrow in Batman Arkham Knight :yes4: God I am such a nerd.

Your avatar is familiar. Can't quite place it though.

Yay! your internet is back. Now we can continue our intellectual conversations.....

about something.

btw, saw a documentary on the Snow Leopard. Such a beautiful creature. And what a skillful hunter it is too, catching it's prey on mountain ledges and steep slopes.

You have set your privacy settings in such a way that only those, whom you follow can start a private conversation with you :D
oooo yeh gal hai....ker diya aap ko follow

Cant see video :(

@Syed.Ali.Haider

What was your old ID again? sorry?
Aap kay uncle Vcheng :angel:

Last edited:
Scarecrow in Batman Arkham Knight :yes4: God I am such a nerd.

Yay! your internet is back. Now we can continue our intellectual conversations.....

about something.

btw, saw a documentary on the Snow Leopard. Such a beautiful creature. And what a skillful hunter it is too, catching it's prey on mountain ledges and steep slopes.

Scarecrow,penguin,Riddler,Harley quinn have been chosen over and over again for Batman games. Whatever happened to diabolical villains like Owl man,Man bat,The judge etc. Snow leopards are beautiful but their skills are nothing compared to a Jaguars who kill crocs in water.

Scarecrow,penguin,Riddler,Harley quinn have been chosen over and over again for Batman games. Whatever happened to diabolical villains like Owl man,Man bat,The judge etc. Snow leopards are beautiful but their skills are nothing compared to a Jaguars who kill crocs in water.

Jaguars pretty much eat anything they can get their paw on.

Back
Top Bottom