What's new

Whatever

My khalu is small fish. THUGGU nonetheless. Oh Marsha why do you always come around 6-7 am? Chhup k ati ho? :D
he is not thuggu....has worked really hard for ten long years to reach where he is today....you can get contracts with contacts but you gotta put immense hardwork to come up to their expectations....otherwise you are nowhere in the market!

Chup Key Kion? been watching PTI dharna live all day with delicious food/eatables etc and busy in other things....the protest ends in the morning so ...

he is not thuggu....has worked really hard for ten long years to reach where he is today....you can get contracts with contacts but you gotta put immense hardwork to come up to their expectations....otherwise you are nowhere in the market!

Chup Key Kion? been watching PTI dharna live all day with delicious food/eatables etc and busy in other things....the protest ends in the morning so ...

Thuggu supporter :D

PTI dharna is nonsense, nothing is gonna happen.

kuch tu niklay ga...since IK is stubborn! woudnt let it go so easily! although i know it could have been better!

IK and his supporters will go with their tails between their legs. They are dragging it out too long. I wish they could kick out Nooras, they just dont have enough political power to do so.

#GayiGayiPTI

IK and his supporters will go with their tails between their legs. They are dragging it out too long. I wish they could kick out Nooras, they just dont have enough political power to do so.

#GayiGayiPTI
and how was that possible? kindly explain me!

#ChalainThenYouPakistaniesDeserveGullozPomizRozizandLucyButts:tongue:

Congratz!

Hum Har Gaey!

and how was that possible? kindly explain me!

#ChalainThenYouPakistaniesDeserveGullozPomizRozizandLucyButts:tongue:

Congratz!

Hum Har Gaey!

Yeh to Allah hi janay. Hum to Sukuun kar rahe hain. TV is off, i havent watched any news. Only PDF and my boys on whatsapp. Mera time vela nahin k TV k agay baith k zaya karun. :D

Yeh to Allah hi janay. Hum to Sukuun kar rahe hain. TV is off, i havent watched any news. Only PDF and my boys on whatsapp. Mera time vela nahin k TV k agay baith k zaya karun. :D
then dont complain tomorrow about the sorry condition of Pak and that why things arent getting better! im sorry but ppl who arent really concerned at all about the recent developments,should from now just start loving PPP,PMLN and their Politics....

I and many like us were watching and trying updating ourselves because ppl wanted a better Pakistan....and the only Hope we had....seems to be......:( !

Khair!

then dont complain tomorrow about the sorry condition of Pak and that why things arent getting better! im sorry but ppl who arent really concerned at all about the recent developments,should from now just start loving PPP,PMLN and their Politics....

I and many like us were watching and trying updating ourselves because ppl wanted a better Pakistan....and the only Hope we had....seems to be......:( !

Khair!

What is this "You're either with us or against us!" policy of the pti chamchas? If better Pakistan came on sitting infront of TVs then this nation wouldnt have been in this rut.

I just saw this and man did it hit me hard. I thought it'd be nice to share with you folks here.

10173553_690940700953123_1328255330271122593_n.jpg

What is this "You're either with us or against us!" policy of the pti chamchas? If better Pakistan came on sitting infront of TVs then this nation wouldnt have been in this rut.
chamchas? ...we did went there on only 1st day....infact most of Islo/Pindites went to see .....ab kia advertise kurun ider?...next days when couldnt then just watched it on tv....

Back
Top Bottom