What's new

Whatever

chamchas? ...we did went there on only 1st day....infact most of Islo/Pindites went to see .....ab kia advertise kurun ider?...next days when couldnt then just watched it on tv....

Listen the changes you wish for comes only through blood. Where in god's earth has radical changes taken place by sitting calmly and protesting? You want ground rules to be shaken up, you have to shed blood.

Nothing will change with this, even if IK makes Noora resign. What then. The working mill is the same. Govt functionary remains the same.

You guys are a bit naive. Heck i am a bit naive when it comes to politics. It's just i dont want young PTI kids to go all in on an uphill battle where the dividends will amount to nothing.

Listen the changes you wish for comes only through blood. Where in god's earth has radical changes taken place by sitting calmly and protesting? You want ground rules to be shaken up, you have to shed blood.

Nothing will change with this, even if IK makes Noora resign. What then. The working mill is the same. Govt functionary remains the same.

You guys are a bit naive. Heck i am a bit naive when it comes to politics. It's just i dont want young PTI kids to go all in on an uphill battle where the dividends will amount to nothing.
They made blunders some real blunders....poor management....poor advices....poor political moves....I still have no doubts on the honesty of IK but problem is,the people with him on key positions arent trust worthy.If it were for him alone,im sure he wouldnt have any hesitation for a bit in jumping into even any of such bloody revolution you have mentioned above....

I just feel sad for him that a Person whose done so much for Pak,has now has to face such embarrassment at this old age...look how PMNers and everyone making fun of him! I couldnt watch his speech when he was giving his 2 options because i knew how now he will be ridiculed!

They made blunders some real blunders....poor management....poor advices....poor political moves....I still have no doubts on the honesty of IK but problem is,the people with him on key positions arent trust worthy.If it were for him alone,im sure he wouldnt have any hesitation for a bit in jumping into even any of such bloody revolution you have mentioned above....

I just feel sad for him that a Person whose done so much for Pak,has now has to face such embarrassment at this old age...look how PMNers and everyone making fun of him! I couldnt watch his speech when he was giving his 2 options because i knew how now he will be ridiculed!

He shot himself in the foot, he just doesnt hav the political acumen when you compete with the big dogs.

@Biplab Bijay
yes to muslims the whole world is divided into 2…muslims and non-muslims….
just like for christians the the whole world is christians and non christians
and same for hindus and jews….. i thought that was commonsense but you made that post in the other thread like you shed some real light on us…

@Biplab Bijay
yes to muslims the whole world is divided into 2…muslims and non-muslims….
just like for christians the the whole world is christians and non christians
and same for hindus and jews….. i thought that was commonsense but you made that post in the other thread like you shed some real light on us…
No. Not with Hindus. Not in a single hindu Scripture you will find that. The scripture only mentions " Manusya ", which means human being. It is said like this " Humans should be honest ", not like " Hindus should be honest".

LOL..... even I was like, who the hell is that........ I could sense him, but not quite put a finger on it.............. I also learned just few days back............. :devil:

I wish real life was so easy and you could just flip your identity one day and become an angel........ :angel:

@Hyperion @RazPaK , chalo meri post ko Bhool jao. Banda baton sai pehchana jata hai. Voh to nahin cHuptin.

Gentleman, lets be VERY clear here. Jusrt because someone raised a point against your leader does not mean you get to throw a hissy fit like a five year old girl . Disagree with logic or ignore.
Should give official warning to @Hyperion . Gave me negative rating and also telling mods to check if I'm Indian.

So question the "leader" has become a matter of Indian and Pakistani? What's next, KPK is Pakistani and rest of Pakistan is Indian? Specially Balochistan where PTI holds no seat?

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu

@Ravi Nair

Someone told me that you also wanna be a Prime minister.
Why not try it, when you can get a deal as good as ours.:D
1-Become a Pakistani national.You may settle here.But it's optional so nothing to worry about.
2-Do your business here.Be a philanthropist, as you already are. (Funding us from across the border....:lol: )
3- Step 3, screw it.
4-Oh cmon, do you feel that you need to fulfill another requirement.
5-Straight to the point >>> Build a mob.....Enjoy a bit of adrenaline rush ,during that adventure.Have Islamabad under siege.Bingo!

Make me a chief minister of any province.I can settle for that.
The offer expires on 14th August 2030.Because at that time i reckon that i'll be bald enough and have fair amount of experience in SPORTS :ashamed: to run for the PMship.

Take you time.You can include Justin bieber in the scheme, if he accepts to be a DJ in our sit-ins and says goodbye to his singing career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom