What's new

Whatever

Yaar you're doing Phd right? Itna time PDF pe? Iski Phd karni hai?
yaar its weekend plus I just got back from break...I have already answered all my mails...just need to read 1 proposal...rest ALHAMDULILLAH all is fine
I actually finished up more work than I was assigned before I left for my break...I was supposed to do 3-4 markers and i did 5 scored them and checked them and even ran the software...Alhamdulillah my supervisor was satisfied with the results I mailed him now I just need to write up a journal article and send it for publishing that might take me 1 mth than I fly off to the other institute and do some greenhouse work - taking care of my mutant plants :p: while doing some courses :cray: hate coursework

yaar its weekend plus I just got back from break...I have already answered all my mails...just need to read 1 proposal...rest ALHAMDULILLAH all is fine
I actually finished up more work than I was assigned before I left for my break...I was supposed to do 3-4 markers and i did 5 scored them and checked them and even ran the software...Alhamdulillah my supervisor was satisfied with the results I mailed him now I just need to write up a journal article and send it for publishing that might take me 1 mth than I fly off to the other institute and do some greenhouse work - taking care of my mutant plants :p: while doing some courses :cray: hate coursework

How can you work/study so much? I thought of doing masters/MBA and i had sleepless nights. Nah man i am done with studies.

:fie:

How can you work/study so much? I thought of doing masters/MBA and i had sleepless nights. Nah man i am done with studies.

:fie:
Well I dont really have much of a life...I dont go to bars for late night drinks or get wasted, I dont go to nightclubs to waste away my sleep though I really wanna see the inside of one though none of my non muslim friend will bring me in and keep discouraging me saying what do you want to do there...I will describe it to you or just see my pix and I am like :blink: I wanna experience it...they say its dirty lolz Like I am some angel :ashamed:

I dont go to parties....most that occur end nasty and usually only undergrads enjoy such stuff....

I dont hang out with friends much since I move about a bit I only have acquaintances not friends....

I do 50% of my work on the laptop and some online so I have an online life....I have childhood friends hostel mates and all lovely lady friends most are married and some have kids ...and all are working hence again dont have much time for me :(

I only cook simple food throughout the week and do extensive cooking during weekends like chicken salan and stuff and cook for the week otherwise throughout the week it is plane stuff- noodles, bread, pasta, pizza :D

I take breaks for namaaz and sometimes to read few ayats of the Quran....

I have random acquaintances many are married and some of them their wives know me :D but I get along better with the dudes than their wives...seriously who wants to sit around for hours talking about what type of cloth I am wearing ,where I got it for and how much and then ask the same from each of the ladies :blink:

Only when I am on break I try to eat at restaurants or fast foods coz if I get sick someone is always with me to look after me....well that is if I got to Pakistan or London or NYC :D

Well if I am travelling alone I spend few days online searching for hostels within city center and searching transportation information and then finally booking my flights and taking walking tours of the city or walking on my own and looking around...

Apart from that what do you need in life?

As for working soo much...it isnt too much work once you reach PhD level...its just a BIG project that you have a 4yr deadline and you make mini projects out of it with smaller deadline to finish the bigger pix....

MSc for me was intense too I did a crash 1 yr course from UK which consisted of 2 degrees....soo yea that was crazy! all the coursework...I hate that...Will be getting some from October - June and then again next year Sept - Sept :cray:

Well I dont really have much of a life...I dont go to bars for late night drinks or get wasted, I dont go to nightclubs to waste away my sleep though I really wanna see the inside of one though none of my non muslim friend will bring me in and keep discouraging me saying what do you want to do there...I will describe it to you or just see my pix and I am like :blink: I wanna experience it...they say its dirty lolz Like I am some angel :ashamed:

I dont go to parties....most that occur end nasty and usually only undergrads enjoy such stuff....

I dont hang out with friends much since I move about a bit I only have acquaintances not friends....

I do 50% of my work on the laptop and some online so I have an online life....I have childhood friends hostel mates and all lovely lady friends most are married and some have kids ...and all are working hence again dont have much time for me :(

I only cook simple food throughout the week and do extensive cooking during weekends like chicken salan and stuff and cook for the week otherwise throughout the week it is plane stuff- noodles, bread, pasta, pizza :D

I take breaks for namaaz and sometimes to read few ayats of the Quran....

I have random acquaintances many are married and some of them their wives know me :D but I get along better with the dudes than their wives...seriously who wants to sit around for hours talking about what type of cloth I am wearing ,where I got it for and how much and then ask the same from each of the ladies :blink:

Only when I am on break I try to eat at restaurants or fast foods coz if I get sick someone is always with me to look after me....well that is if I got to Pakistan or London or NYC :D

Well if I am travelling alone I spend few days online searching for hostels within city center and searching transportation information and then finally booking my flights and taking walking tours of the city or walking on my own and looking around...

Apart from that what do you need in life?

As for working soo much...it isnt too much work once you reach PhD level...its just a BIG project that you have a 4yr deadline and you make mini projects out of it with smaller deadline to finish the bigger pix....

MSc for me was intense too I did a crash 1 yr course from UK which consisted of 2 degrees....soo yea that was crazy! all the coursework...I hate that...Will be getting some from October - June and then again next year Sept - Sept :cray:

:suicide:

only if it was so easy.. kill one or two people, remove corrupt and leave a shiny awsome govt...;
:

:

where will they get all these clean politicians.. surely not from pakistan.. they will have to import from UK probably... :p:

Teri tooo! >
bad-girl-0009.gif

Friends, parties, nighters, and no studies. You are the exact opposite of what my perspective of a life is.

:sarcastic:
I do have friends...I said

.I have childhood friends hostel mates and all lovely lady friends most are married and some have kids ...and all are working hence again dont have much time for me

I dont party much ....I do outings...used to go out every weekend to explore the "new city" now its just going to neighbouring town :D

but INSHALLAH in October when I will be in other institute I will be going out every weekend to explore that city :D

As for studies I really dont study I just stay in the lab and do experiments :D

As for nighters...well I aint a guy cant really do that :(

Teri tooo! >
bad-girl-0009.gif
ehhh What's up doc?

201165215592809bb5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom